To See You Again

A Love To Cherish

 

Yuri’s Pov

“What are you laughing about?” I turned my head around along with everybody else.

Then I saw him.

Him.

After 2 years.

Him. He’s standing in front of me. I thought I’ve forgotten everything, His face, his voice. The feeling you get after seeing him for the longest time.

“Yunho, So nice to see you. How’s life brother” Taeyang place his left arm around Yunho.

“It’s not like you don’t see each other every day.” Uncle jinwoon said.

Then our eyes met. I wanted to smile, but I can’t. Then his eyes went down to my hands intertwined with the Siwon. I was studying his moves when his eyes went back up with a confused expression. I looked away and looked at guy beside me. My present, my future.

“Good evening Dad, Mom.” Then he turned to us. “Hey, Guys! I brought Jiyeon.” That was when I notice a girl behind him.

“Good Evening. Aunt, Uncle, Taeyang.” Then she turned to us. ”Good evening. Im Park Jiyeon.” And gave a bow. She must be the Girlfriend. She was beautiful.

“Good evening.” We replied.

“Jiyeon, This are Kwon Yuri, Choi Siwon, Kwon Jiyoung and Kwon Sooyoung.” Uncle Jinwoon introduced us.

I tried not to look but I accidentally took a glance at him. And I saw him looking at me intently. No. I shifted my gaze.

“Hi I’m Kwon Yuri.” I offered her my hand.

“I know. I am a huge fan. Nice to meet you.”

“Thank you. So this is my Sister.” Sooyoung introduce herself. “My brother.” Jiyoung as well. “and this um My boyfriend Ch---“

“Oppa!” my eyes went to her directly. “OPPA?!” Does she know him?

“Ahh. Jiyeon-Ah. Long time no see.” My eyes kept looking at the both of them.

How did they know each other. She can’t be a model cause I would have known her. Who is she? To call my Siwon Oppa? Aissh!

I kept looking at Siwon with a confused look but he doesn’t get it

 

The night began. We were all at the same table. Me, Siwon, Jiyeon, Him, My Family, Aunt and Uncle. The table was full of laughs with Taeyang and Jiyoung always exchanging jokes and Appa and Uncle digging up unwanted stories of embarrassments.

Then the love life subject came in.

“So, Yuri how did you met Siwon?” Auntie began.

“oh, At the photoshoot. Remember the Ad I did for the new Valentino Commercial. He was the photographer.”

“So, It was love at first sight.” Dad continued.

“Appa, Aniya! He was. He was persistent and he walked to me when It was finished. He was always smiling.”

“uncle. Don’t believe the nonsense she was saying. She was the first one who smiled.” Siwon defended with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, our dongsaeng is already growing up.” Taeyang and Jiyoung said in unison. “So cute!” Sooyoung said.

“Whatever! Anyways, where were you yesterday afternoon brother?” trying to change the subject.

“At work.”

“Really? I was nearby Han river yesterday when I saw you headin to a coffee shop…” I can see Jiyoung nervously waiting for me to finish my sentence. “with a girl.” I ended.

“I don’t have a girlfriend. What are you saying?”

Me: Sooyoung, Do you believe our dear brother?

” Not chance, I saw you” she said then turned to Appa. “ Appa!, Jinjia Yeopuda!”

“Not true! I was with my friend. Appa! Their ganging up on me” Jiyoung says while whining at Appa.

Siwon decided to play along. “ Uncle, believe me. Shes really beautiful.”  Then he patted Jiyoung back. “You hit the Jackpot Bro!” Imitating Taeyang’s reaction.

“YAH~! BROTHER-IN-LAW! You should be on my side! Man should be together when women are trying to hurt us” Then he gave sooyoung and me a annoying looked the made us laughed.

“You are so in love with me ugly sister.” Jiyoung added.

“If im ugly. So what does that make you, older brother?” Leaving Jiyoung speechless.

The family Burst out their laughter.

Then night went by quickly. The events that happen made my mind trail away from the thoughts of yunho. Thanks to jiyoung. Everyone was bidding their goodbyes.

“Thank You everyone for coming.” My father last words for the night.

Suddenly Jiyeon came to me. “Thank you for an entertaining night Yuri-Unnie.” Unnie? We are practically have the same age, You’re even older by six months from what Yunho mentioned.

“Yeah. Thank you for coming. I’ll see you soon.” I said.

“You too Siwon Oppa! I hope we see each other again.” She bowed to me and Siwon.

“Bye. Auntie and uncle. Sooyoung and Taeyang. Hyung, Appa, Umma. Siwon” then he turns to me and He just gave me heads up. “I’ll just accompany Jiyeon home. Goodbye. Thank you” then he made his way to the exit.

“Dad, Siwon and I will be headin out too.”

“Okay. Thank you for coming Siwon. It was nice meeting you.” “Yuri, don’t forget Tomorrow’s brunch. Siwon you too should come.”

“Arasso. Goodbye Dad, Mom, Sooyoung, Oppa.” “ It was nice meeting you again Auntie and Uncle. You too Taeyang Oppa.”

“Goodbye Sir. I’ll be there tomorrow. Thank you for inviting me. Nice to see you again Auntie and uncle, You too Hyung.”

And the night ended.

He drive me home.

“Thank you for inviting me. You family was amazing.”

“I know. HAHAHA~! Thank you for coming. I had fun with you being there. You should come tomorrow, it’s like the party tonight less the Glitter and Glamour. Its by the beach so dress comfortably.”

“I will ma’am.” He salute.

“See you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight. I’ll see tomorrow.” He kissed for the last tonight. “go Inside”

“You go first.”

“Okay. Bye.” I stare at him walking back to his car. Then he opened his door. I turned to see my purse to find the phone that was vibrating.

“Yuri!” Siwon shouted. Then I looked back. “Dream of me.”  With a smirk on his face his car disappeared.

“Tss. This guy. Really.” Then I realized my phone. I opened my phone to see who was calling.

“Missed call. Unknown Number… “

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its long. i know i intended it it to be. sorry. it exactly 2:42 am here and i finally finished this chapter. sorry to yunri fans. he came out but he doesnt say anything :( im sorry! next chapter promise! all of my chaoter are HANDWRITTEN thats why it takes long for me to update. sorry.

anyway COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! LOVESS! <3