Rules

Rules

Cho Kyuhyun. He was the youngest member of Super Junior (Well, second youngest if you count Henry in). He had one of the best voices in Super Junior. He voice was deep and definitely made for ballads (he could pull off any style^^). As a maknae, it was his role to cause both mischief and mayhem. He loved to trouble his hyungs. I mean, they don't nickname him 'Evil Kyu' and 'Evil Maknae' for nothing... but... even though Kyuhyun was known for breaking the rules which were set and doing as he pleases, Kyuhyun knew which rules he could and couldn't break. Even Kyuhyun knew he couldn't defy SMent. The most important rule... No relationships.

That rule was the rule Kyuhyun hated the most out of all things. To him, it meant that he couldn't love or be in love. As if love were a really bad thing. Besides that, it also meant Kyuhyun couldn't have feelings for a certain girl... Seo Joohyun was her name. Girls' generation's pretty maknae. The girl that made his head spin round and made his heart beat faster. Kyuhyun knew it was a mistake. A mistake to love her now... it didn't matter to him though. The love disease had already spread throughout his entire body. He couldn't stop it now, it was far too late. Loving Joohyun was wrong. He didn't expect to wake up one day and find himself blushing as she sat down next to him. He knew what would happen if something ever happened. For now, he could just sit and watch calmly from the tight chains which were wrapped around him. The more he struggled, the tighter it became. Thus, he decided to just leave it and let fate do the work.

Seo Joohyun. She was the youngest member of Girls' Generation. Joohyun had one of the best voices in Girls' Generation (they're all pretty good^^). Her voice was sweet and soft. Not to mention how it was often accompanied by her gentle and pure appearance. Her voice was definitely made to sing all sorts of great songs. As the 'Sweet and Innocent Maknae' of Girls' Generation, it was her duty to do as told and follow the rules. To not defy and go against them. To follow the law and instuctions which were set out by the company. She completed them and did as told.... but, sometimes the maknae started to feel a little rebellious. The most important rule... No relationships.

Seohyun absolutely hated that rule. It wasn't right. They weren't allowed to be in a relationship. They weren't allowed to love or be in love. Since when could love be banned? Other than that, it meant she couldn't be with a certain other maknae... his name was Cho Kyuhyun. Super Junior's dorky maknae. The only man that could make her blush and tie her stomach into a knot. Seohyun knew that it wasn't right. It wasn't right to love him... yet... somehow, Seohyun's mind threw away those words. As if they weren't important. It was too late anyway. Kyuhyun had become a permanent part of her brain. Her heart. Her soul. his smirk had already infested her body. Unable to escape from it. Loving him wasn't good. Seohyun didn't expect to wake up one day and have her heart race at the sight of him. How she wanted to break away from those chains which constricted her. Seohyun didn't want to wait for fate. Instead, she'd create her own fate.

They knew it was wrong.

They knew the consequences.

They knew how hard it would be.

They knew what would happen if they were found out.

They knew what people's reactions would be.

They knew all of that...

For her, he was willing to follow the rules.

For him, she was willing to break the rules.