Red String | First and Last Chapter |

Red String | Oneshot |

 

Your POV

Each and every person in this dirty mess called Earth has a task; To find the other person tied to the red string called 'Fate' with you. I admit that even I found that mission hard to do,I managed to fail every time I tried. And soon enough even Angels pitied me,they took me with them into this harmonuous place called Heaven.

From time to time I'm able to peek at my loved ones.Their short movie-like appearance in the wishing well reassures me,I'm more than thankful to God for helping them avoid any deep troubles.

I do cry and sometimes I even wish that I was still with them,but I noticed one thing; My sister was able to fully stretch her arms without me. Throughout this time,she found her other pair and married him. I'm happy yet sad; Sad because the one she found was also my other half.

Kim Jong In otherwise known as Kai.I breathed in heavily as I rested my head against the fluffy clouds,they were soft and radiated warmth.They were the pillows I've always dreamt of whenever I needed sleep badly.A curvy smile replaced my frown as flashbacks started to play in my head.

There I was with my head laying on top of Kai's lap comfortably,his soft voice singing out loud a gentle lullaby that made my heart pound crazily but at the same time calm it down.Heck,I don't even know if that made sense.I traced circles against his well built chest,my eyes were locked with his.

Oh happy days.

Days,months,years had passed and we were able to graduate from Highschool; the most memorable and difficult obstacle in life and yet I passed it hand in hand with Kai. My mind and heart was full of bliss that time that I didn't even notice the big change in me or my family. I didn't even notice how hurt my sister was.

My senses was blocked with too much love that I didn't notice how selfish I became. I was a monster. How I ended up in Heaven was a question.

Krystal,my sister,was the one that woke me up back to reality.She had enough guts to push me back up to my right path and snapped me out of my haze.She made me see what kind of sister I was being and I did not like the results.

I neglected her and picked Kai.I pushed away my own sister because I was tempted to become more irresistible.

"He slept with me,I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with my sisters' lover! YOUR lover!" Krystal yelled.That was it,my body moved on it's own and my hand connected with Krystal's cheek.My eyes were uncontrolably pouring countless tears,I was disappointed.

Before she could even retaliate,I rushed out of the house grabbing my car keys on the way.Why? Why Kai? Had I not given you enough? I hastily opened the car door and started the engine,with a last glance of Krystal frantically running after me,I slammed the door shut and drove away.

Pabo,that was a mistake.

My phone rang throughout the night,my hands clutched tighter on the steering wheel as I recognized the ringtone.It was different from everyone elses' ,it was my composed piece dedicated to Kai.

More tears fell,I drove without any directions or caution.Again,I was stupid for doing so.The stop light changed to red and my break was refusing to cooperate with me.Now I was worried,worried that I'd leave Earth without trying to organizing things.I was scared that the ones I love will misunderstood my accident as a reason to flee away from my troublesome life.

And I felt lost because just then I heard the voice from the back of my head screaming out the right things in my brain.Too late.The last tear slipped out of my eyes as I inhaled and exhaled my last oxygen.

Just like that I left,no last words not even a farewell.

A painful gasp escaped my lips as I heard my heart break all over again.Pabo.I chuckled with pain and sadness.Pabo,how can you hear your heart break when it wasn't even whole to start with.

It was full of camouflaged lust instead of pure love.

My life was a mistake,I was a walking mess from the start.

I was ignorant of everything and smiled like a fool every day even when the season was at its worse condition.I smiled and refused to get negativity in me,I was one of the rare girls that fooled everyone that I was okay.

But I wasn't,I lived a mistake and left a mistake.

Once again another positive thought crossed my mind,what did I tell you? I fought negativity with my everything.

A velvet-like voice whispered against my ears sending shivers down my spine.

"You didn't live a mistake,you lived a life full of sunshines.Now that's not a mistake.But if you still think that you lived and left a mistake then remember one thing,the mistake you left was turned upside down and became a gift.Have you seen the smile on the faces of your loved once after noticing your small efforts to become what and where they are today?"

I smiled,Kai married Krystal and had a child.Her smile was beautiful as ever,she inherited our mothers' beauty indeed.

"Thank you," I whispered back,"Thank you Lee Taemin for being with me right now even though you're only and illusion."

Who is Lee Taemin you ask me?

He was the guy tied with me,yet I was blinded with lust.I missed him and our fated encounters because I had plans with others.Too bad,too bad.

 

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it :D hehehehe ^^

Buhbye~ Till then!