Jealousy Ruins The Surprise

Surprise Fiasco

Lu Han's POV

 

"Korea! We're finally back in Korea!" Xiu Min shouted as he ran out of the airport. Chen followed him and breathed the fresh air of Korea. Xiu Min and Chen felt home.

 

We were all surprised two days ago when the manager came to our dorm to announce our trip back to Korea. Everyone got so excited that we didn't sleep that night. The next day, we went shopping to buy things for the members of EXO-K. We bought delicacies from Beijing and souvenir items from China. After the day-long shopping, we quickly packed our bags for our trip the next day. And now... we are back in Korea. I get to see my Sehun again.

 

Because of our busy schedule for the past month, the members of EXO-M were all asleep in the van except for me. I could not stop thinking of how Sehun would look like once he sees me. I was so excited to see the look on his face the moment I enter the dorm and into his room. It's just 10:15 and knowing Sehun, he must still be in his bed sleeping.

We arrived at the dorm half an hour later and I was the first one to get out of the van. I hurried the others but failed because all of them just woke up and were not on their right minds. So I left them dragging their way to the dorm entrance and ran to the the door. I could not wait for them any longer so I pressed the doorbell. Few seconds later, a just-got-out-of-bed Suho came into view.

"Oh, Lu Han hyung. You're here." Suho opened the door for me and yawned.

"Hey there sleepy head. Is Sehun still sleeping?" I asked while looking around the dorm. It still looked the same as the last time we were here.

"Oh, Kris hyung. Minseok hyung." Suho greeted before answering my question.

"Oh, he went out with Nabin." I looked at Suho like he just said he was pregnant.

"What?! N-Nabin?! Nabin's a girl, right?" I panicked.

"Of course Nabin's a girl. But don't wo--- Ah!" Suho's words were cut short when Tao suddenly hugged him tightly from behind.

"Hyung! I missed you!" Tao announced.

"T-T-Tao, I-I can't breathe..." Suho said.

"Oh, I'm sorry hyung." Tao let go of Suho and smiled bashfully.

I was getting a little bit irritated as Suho forgot about me and led the members of EXO-M to the kitchen.

"Hey, aren't you surprised to see us here in Korea, hyung?" I heard Tao suddenly ask.

"What? This was supposed to be a surprise? The manager told us yesterday you were coming." Suho said. What? They knew we were coming back? Then why is Sehun not here?

"And here we thought you guys would be surprised to see us. How stupid." Xiu Min sighed.

"Don't worry, the manager you were going back in the late afternoon so they'll still be surprised to see you this early." Suho chuckled. Is that why Sehun's not here? He thought I'd be home in the afternoon so he went on a date?

"Suho!" I shouted, making all heads turn to my direction.

"H-Hyung. What is it?" Suho gulped. I must've sounded so angry then because I saw a shaking Tao hiding behind Kris.

"Where did Sehun go?" I said, my voice calmer than before.

"He went to the mall nearby." He pointed out.

 

I didn't wait for any other answer or comment and hurried off to the mall. I could not contain my anger at that time, jealousy to be precise. I was so jealous tha Sehun actually had the time to go malling... with a girl! It would have been okay with me but for the fact that Sehun still went while knowing I was coming back, I couldn't handle it.

 

I ran wildly around the mall looking for him and it did not take long before I found him... linking arms with the girl. I wanted to jump in front of them right then but decided not to and just watched them from afar. I laughed a bit at my silliness for spying but turned to an evil glare when I saw the two going inside a store. I stealthily followed them and my jaw dropped as I saw them flirting, looking at different plushies. He showed the girl three different plushie and the girl picked the one in the middle. It's cute. We have the same style. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that.

Sehun bought the plushie and... Wait, two plushies? So it's a couple plushie?! Oh Sehun! I wanna kick your right now!

The two left the store as I hide behind a post. I followed them again and now, it was to a clothing store. They looked at men's clothing, perhaps the girl was buying something for Sehun. My face grew red from anger again. I still can't believe Sehun would so this to me.

I saw Sehun holding two polo shirts of the same design but of different colors. They were both bigger for the girl's size so I guessed it wasn't a couple shirt then. When they got their purchase, they happily left the store. I could not take it anymore and decided to just head home.

 

I was heading towards the dorm when I passed by the park. Because of too much depression, I decided to stay at the park. I vent out all my anger and jealousy at the park and thank goodness there was no one around at that time. I cried and cried out loud until I heard someone shouting from afar. "Lu Han!!! Lu Han hyung!"

I saw Sehun running around the park looking for me. Before he could see me, I tried to walk away but eventually I felt strong hands wrapped themselves around me.

"Hyung! Where did you go? I was worried sick looking all over for you." His voice sent chills over to my back. I almost turned back to hug him as well but the thoughts of his date flashed through my mind.

"Liar! You told me HunHan forever." I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What? It's true, HunHan forever, right?" He said, confusion evident in his tone.

"Yeah right. HunHan forever when you were out on a date evn though you knew I was coming back. I knew this relationship was too good to be true. I knew you were just confused when you told me you loved me. I shouldn't have pushed through wi---" My words were cut short when a pair of lips caught mine. I tried to push Sehun off me but he was stronger than me. I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

"I so hate you." I said after he broke from the kiss.

"Hyung, I can explain." He said, holding my hands.

"Explain what? I saw everything, you know? How you bought that couple plushies and those shirts." I hissed.

"Hyung, can you just let me explain?" He sighed.

"Fine." I simply said, turnin my back to him.

"Will you please look at me?" He turned me around and lifted my head.

"Hyung, I can't believe you got jealous because of Nabin. I'm a bit flattered that you love me so much for you to get jealous like that. But... I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't trust me enough." I stared at him, confused. Did I see wrong then?

"Hyung, Nabin is my cousin." He announced. I felt guilty for thinking she was his girlfriend. "And I went shopping with him in preparation for my surprise for you. I needed a girl to help me find a cute gift for you. You know I don't know that definition of cute, right?" Sehun laughed a little.

I felt tears coming out again and Sehun wiped them away. "Don't cry, please. I know that you just love me and that's why you acted that way. I'm not mad at you."

"I'm so sorry, Sehun..." I cried harder and pulled him into my arms.

"Shh... Hyung, I'm not mad. You don't need to apologize." He my back in hopes of calming me down. It did, though.

"I know I should've trusted you. No... I trusted you. It's just that... I-I felt insecure. You're a growing boy, Sehun. You're still a guy and there are lots of pretty girls around. I don't know if your feelings for me is genuine or a confusion." I choked.

"Hyung, I love you and that's final. I'm not confused, I've been through but now I am sure. You're the only one my heart wants. No one else." He kissed my forehead.

"Sehun-ah." I smiled brightly as he wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, hyung." He kissed me for the last time before pulling me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him when we started walking.

"To our dorm, of course. My surprise awaits us there." He smiled.

"And I was thinking of surprising you as well. If it weren't for me getting jealous, I would've been able to prepare it." I sighed.

"Don't worry, I like making surprises more than being surprised. Though I guess you wouldn't be surprised about it anymore." He said.

"I'm still surprised, actually." I confessed.

"Surprised? With what?" He stopped on his tracks to look at me.

"Surprised at how handsome and caring my boyfriend is." I smiled brightly and gave him a peck in the cheeks before leaving him behind with his mouth and eyes wide open. I guess I did surprise him then.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I was supposed to work on my other HunHan fic but I'm just so inspired to write this one so I ended up finishing this first. :D
Anyways, hope you had fun reading~ I feel so giddy and all right now~ Oh my HunHan~!!! :)))
Comments will be so appreciated so please do comment. ^.^