Welcome to Kyunghee University

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

Finally! After years of saving up, I finally got in my dream school. My eyes roamed around the campus as I carried my luggage and school supplies in both hands.

Aish, so heavy... my hands and wrists started to hurt from carrying too much >.<

I was on my way to the main administration hall when my eyes spotted an overly handsome guy. Perfection was before me... How can such a good looking namja exist?

"CHO KYUHYUN." I muttered to myself.

Oh my goodness, how could I possibly forget?

Kyuhyun studies here too! I've had a secret crush on him ever since the day he attended 6th grade in Mokpo. Yes, I was from Mokpo but after getting into this university, that meant "Goodbye hometown, Hello Seoul!"

My thoughts were incoherent right now, even to me. I just wanted to talk to him so bad! But I guess he doesn't remember me anymore :/

Well, he only spent one school year there... I sighed. Wait... is he walking towards me?

My heart beat fast... really fast. I held my aching wrists, and put my luggage down for a while.

"Act natural Youngshin." I looked away from him, but I could feel him getting closer... Before getting my luggage again someone tapped me on the shoulder. I slowly turned around and my heart skipped a beat as I discovered who it was.

Cho Kyuhyun?! I shouted in my mind. I was absolutely dumbfounded at this time.

"Do you need help with your bags?" Kyuhyun asked with a smile on his face. I still didn't say anything, being too surprised.

"N-n-neh." I stuttered out. I scolded myself in my mind for being too awkward ._.

Kyuhyun's POV

Another school year in this university... I heaved a sigh as I looked at the whole campus. Nothing has changed actually, still the same school.. I walked to the administration building but someone caught my eye.

"How come she looks so familiar?" I asked myself, as I look to my right seeing a girl with tons of luggage and a school bag on one shoulder. She seemed to be pretty exhausted by carrying all of those. I could tell as she held her aching wrists.

She looked so cute when she pouted. How come she looks so familiar?! I was too shy to approach her, but I guess she needs some help with that luggage of hers, so why not help her?

I walked my way to her, she looked at me uneasily, I was a bit dazed. Does she happen to me too? I kept cool, I observed her face a little bit. She looks really cute.

Here it goes...

"Do you need help with your bags?" I finally asked. Phew, I felt so relieved I didn't get tongue tied. She didn't respond... Did I scare her?!

"N-n-neh" She stuttered out. Aigoo! She's so cute when she's nervous. Why is the atmosphere so awkward all of a sudden?

Youngshin's POV

He smiled to me and carried one of my bags. We walked in the admin bulding with an extremely awkward silence throughout the whole walk. I decided to start a conversation, but I just didn't know what to say first!

I kept silent and so did he. We reached the admin hall now, he looked at me. I tried to hide my blush.

"Thank you. I'm Park Youngshin." I held out a hand, he shook it and smiled at me again. Wow, he really doesn't remember me.

"No problem. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you." He beamed, I wanted to faint from all the perfection coming from this guy.

We stood at the lobby, during our little "introduce yourself" chat. I glanced at the clock, above the admission window, 30 minutes left 'til I see my new dorm!

"Uhm... Nice to meet you too." I smiled sheepishly and looked at him.

"You seem familiar. Have I seen you somewhere?" He asked, my heart skipped a beat once again. Finally! He made it easier for me to ask if he still remembered me.

"Actually, Kyuhyun-sshi, we were classmates in the 6th grade." I said, his expression changed. I could tell that he remembered.

"In Mokpo?"

"Neh." I nodded.

"Oh! Youngshin-sshi!" He exclaimed, I was surprised that he actually did remember. I smiled at him and nodded once again. Some people looked at us.

"So that's why you looked familiar. I'm glad to see you again." He smiled at me again, once again I felt like dying from his perfection. Wow. HE WAS STILL PERFECT.

"Neh, glad to see you again too." I smiled and saw he still had one of my bags in his hands.

"Oh, I need to go now. Thanks for helping me Kyuhyun." I looked at my bag that he carried, he blushed a little and handed it to me. OMG HE BLUSHED.

"No problem, catch you some other time." He waved goodbye, a smile was still on his face. I bowed politely and made my way to the admission window.

Was this a dream or what. I couldn't help but smile.

"Miss?" The lady behind the window snapped me out of my daydream.

"Ah yes, thank you..." I bowed politely after getting the papers from her.

"Dorm no. 205" I looked at my new address... I hope my room mate and I get along. I sighed.

While walking, I flashbacked to that precious moment with Kyuhyun.

Hi! I hope my first chapter didn't >.<

How was it? I need your opinions, so comment! :)

Well, Donghae's gonna be in the second chapter, so

STAY TUNED! Please comment and subscribe ^_^ 

Thank you!!!