Chapter OO5 || You what?

It's All Lies...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That was close!” Daehyun run off with Hayeon. “Yeah! Totally close!” Hayeon breathe heavily. “So, see you later?” she added.

“Oh right, I need to go to the officer for my first day here!” Daehyun started to walk off. Hayeon smiling like idiot and walked to her class, to be surprised.

Jongup were in the same class as her.

“Eh?” Hayeon looked both of them and went to her seat. “Aren’t you supposed to be at the officer with Daehyun?” Hayeon asked.

Jongup shook his head, “Daehyun hyung will be in the same class as Youngjae hyung, while Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung is the senior this year! And Zelo is in the same class with Seoki..” Jongup said.

Hayeon nodded her head in agreement. “Glad, we’re classmates!” Jongup smiled. Hayeon just scoffed and smiled.

“When are we having our break-lunch?” Jongup asked in a sad voice. “I know it oppa, you’re hungry!” Hayeon said while giving her lunch to him.

“Here, eat it~” Hayeon smiled.

“But-.. It’s yours!” Jongup refused.

Hayeon just smiled and pushed it to him, “Eat it or you will be sick!”

Jongup smiled while eating it, soon. The teacher came~

(A/N : Let just skip the class part)

___________________________________________________________________________________-

LUNCH

“Hyung! Noona! Here!” Zelo shouted as he waved his hand. Hayeon widened her eyes because she saw B.A.P, Haneul, Sehun, Seoki already there.

“Now we’re dead. We’re taking so long from Math’s class and I guess they were talking bad things..” Hayeon sighed.

Jongup just shrugged, they walked toward the table. “Why you guys take so long?” Minhyuk asked. “It’s none of your business oppa.” Hayeon said while taking her seat between Seoki and Daehyun.

Minhyuk pouted, “Ouch!” Sehun teased. The others laughed, Hayeon giving her death glare to them. Sehun, Seoki, Minhyuk, Kai and Jongup stopped.

Seeing the other, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun & Zelo who are laughing. Hayeon leave the table..

Then, they stop and looking where Hayeon’s heading too. No other than the rooftop.

“Is she mad?” Yongguk asked. Sehun nodded, “She hates it when people are laughing but it’s not too funny. She always be like that, she doesn’t like when people judging another people. She doesn’t other people teased other people.”

Jongup nodded his head in agreement and said, “She cares about people. As you guys know, when we laughed so much. Our things that we memorize sometimes gone. So she doesn’t like it!”

The other take note. They eat their lunch, while Hayeon were at the rooftop. Daehyun took a glanced on the rooftop’s way, he stood up. “I’m going to see Hayeon..” he left them.

The other just smiled and started to gossiping.

“I think Daehyun hyung like Hayeon noona!” Zelo said and clap his hand like a baby. Sehun rolled his eyes, “Remember what Hayeon told you? Not to act like a baby?”

“Oh yes,” Zelo hit his head. “Mianhaeyo~” he pouted. “But it’s true, Daehyun never talked to us once before he met Hayeon that day..” Youngjae told them.

Sehun smiled, “I know it, Hayeon too. She kept smiling after what just happened to her and Daehyun..”

“Let just keep supporting them but kept this as a secret, arra?” Haneul said. “What if we’re peeking them?” Himchan suggested.

They looked at each-other and laughed, meaning a YES.

------------------------

“Aish, when will they understand me?” Hayeon asked herself. But then, hands were covering her eyes. “Guess who?”

“Daehyun oppa~” Hayeon said. “No~” Daehyun joked, Hayeon shocked. “Erm, who is this?”

“Daehyunbreakable!” Daehyun said as he pulled his hand away from Hayeon.

Hayeon turned around and laughed, “YAH! Oppa!” she hit Daehyun on his arm.

Daehyun playing with her around, running around. “YAH!! OPPA!!” Hayeon shouted, which made Daehyun’s stopped but Hayeon bumped to him.

Both of them fall to the ground, Daehyun looked Hayeon’s in the eyes. Meeting each other eyes. Daehyun smiled and “Erm, Hayeon?”

Hayeon finally realized and get up, madly blushed. “Mianhaeyo~”

The others who were looking from the door, happy and excited. “Shut up, or else they will caught us here!” Kai whispered.

“I better go now~” Hayeon said and walked off but Daehyun get her by her waist. Which make Hayeon surprised, “Don’t go first. I need to tell you something important..” Daehyun said.

Hayeon turned around and face Daehyun, “What is it?” she smiled. Daehyun didn’t even say a word for 2 minutes. It was all silence just the wind flowing around them. The others were curious also, so curious. They waited for Daehyun to say words or a word, but never.

Hayeon turned around and about to leave the place but Daehyun suddenly make move.

“I love you, Hayeon.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe, I can't update Chapter 6 right now TT^TT.  I don't have any a lot of ideas, because no one comments, UWAAAAAAAA!!!!! /cries/

NEVERMIND. Do enjoy~ ^^