Chapter OO4 || The moments "YEAY!"

It's All Lies...

It’s finally morning, Hayeon woke up from her deep sleep. She walked to her bathroom and went to bath. While her maid were preparing for her school uniform, backpack and breakfast.

Hayeon finished showering after 10 minutes, she went downstair and saw her parents’, Sehun & Seoki were waiting for her.

“Good morning!” Hayeon sang happily and went to her seat. “Good morning Hayeon-ah!” all of them greet happily.

“Why our Hayeon became so happy?” Mr. Park asked while feeding himself. “Nae? Happy? Nothing~” Hayeon smiled and started to eat.

“Isn’t it about Daehyun oppa?~” Seoki teased. “Aih? Daehyun? Anniyo!” Hayeon shook his head. “Aigoo, just because a small simple thing happened now you guys said about couple things.” Hayeon added.

“Did you just say simple thing?!” Mrs. Park shouted which made everyone looked at her. “Yeah, why?” Hayeon asked in frightened, “You shouldn’t say that.. Thanks to him your save now!” her mother said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hayeon, Seoki & Sehun walked to Kirin Art School. Three of you walked together (Left to Right : Sehun, Hayeon & Seoki).

“I heard six new boys will come to here! I wonder if they are handsome or not!”

“I heard they were all blonde before!"

“New boys coming?” Hayeon said while looking her right and left but no Sehun and Seoki there. “Oppa and Seoki is so evil! Making me to talk with my-self..”

“AAAAAHH!!!”

That shouted made Hayeon turned around and looked at the entrance, it was them. THEM. The guys who Hayeon just met yesterday!

“Oppas?” Hayeon whispered to herself. B.A.P walked toward Hayeon which make the girls envies and jealousy alert all over.

“Hey Hayeon!” Jongup waved. “Hai??” Hayeon said with a shocked voice. “You didn’t happy we go to the same school, noona?” Zelo asked.

Hayeon looked at them and walked around at them, she put her finger on her chin. “Something wrong here..”

“YOU!” Hayeon pointed to Yongguk which made Yongguk jumped a little. “What?”

“Okay! Smart boy..” Hayeon giggled. She looked at Himchan, “Don’t be ert Mr!” she added.

Himchan pouted. “You?~” Hayeon looked at Youngjae, “No fashion hair!” she ruffled his hair to a smart one. “NICE!” .. Youngjae frowned

“You, Moon Jongup~” Hayeon whispered to him. “Don’t show off your talent..” she said with a soft voice. “Why?~~” Jongup pouted. “Or else, you will get bite by the kingkas!” Hayeon joked.

Jongup nodded. “You, Junhong!” Hayeon pointed to Zelo, “Nae noona?~”

“Don’t acted like a baby anymore, remember! You’re in a high school right now not a kids’ school!” Hayeon knocked his head.

Zelo touch his head and glared at Hayeon. Hayeon went to Daehyun and pulled down his mask, “Don’t use mask! You’re ugly with your mask on but you’re handsome without your mask!”

All of the B.A.Ps’ member fake coughed, Daehyun heart-beat went faster. “DAE-YEON ALERT!!!” Sehun walked to them with Seoki and his friends, Minhyuk (BToB) & Kai.

“Oppa!” Hayeon turned around embarrassment. “Oh! Hey dude!” Sehun walked to Youngjae. Youngjae to be shocked, nervous at the same time.

“H-hey..” Youngjae said simply. “Youngjae~” Sehun heaved a big sigh, “It’s past, so don’t remember about the past. Come on, I know you missed me dude!” Sehun tried to let him happy.

“I-I” Youngjae startled. “Come on, let’s be like the old us, ok?” Sehun thumbs up. “Come on Youngjae, Sehun is right!” Minhyuk cheered for them.

B.A.P just patted Youngjae’s shoulder, “Sehun is right!” Yongguk smiled. Youngjae nodded which makes everyone is a happy mood.

“Now back to Dae-Yeon’ cou—” Himchan said as he looks for Daehyun and Hayeon. “Where did both of them going?” he asked.

“Probably running for their own life!” Haneul came and saluted Himchan. “You go to this school?! HANEUL!!!”

“There they are again…” Youngjae shook his head. Himchan and Haneul kept shouting their each other names until the bell rings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Update today, I know right, what a boring chapter and I promise I will make a good chapter! ><

Sorry, please comment, subscribes and enjoy! I need some inspiration from your comments'! ^^

Do NOT COPY or SAVE THIS STORY. PLEASE!

P/S: I will not update starting 14th May ^^ I need to revise for my examinations that are coming up! Wish me luck, HWAITING! And also after this story, I might do a fantasies story about you (Hayeon) also and B.A.P's Daehyun! ^_^

It's just a SEASON TWO of this story but the title 'LOST IN MY PLACE'. Please wait for 4 months later? XD KEKEKE, BYE! I LOVE YOU GUYS.