1

Email My Heart (One Shot)

 

 

               Dara was staring at the screen of her laptop longingly to the picture on it, it’s been months since she last saw that person, she’s still hurting for what happened to their relationship, though it’s her fault why it ended that way, but she just love him too much that she’s willing to release him by doing something that hurt them, but she knew she just did what best for him. And seeing him being successful to the entertainment and achieving his dreams, she’s happy that what she did paid off, at least for Jae, she’s happy even though she can’t see him again, and Jae might even hated her.

               She smiled bitterly remembering the last time they talked to each other, the very last time she ended their relationship by fabricating things making him hate her, she can’t forget the hatred she saw on his face the moment she said those hurtful words. But what can she do? She had no choice at that time, Jae’s career is risk at that time, she know how Jae love singing, it’s his dream since he was a kid, it where he found some person who understand him aside from her, Jae love his group and Dara knows that very well.

               Being with him from the start, and seeing him fighting from all the hardship he went through just to be able to stand on the stage and sing, she can’t just shrugged it off, she needed to do something to help him save his dreams, and how ironic and the reason why Jae’s career is at risk is because of her, she wants to help him but she doesn’t know how to do so, and when she finally knew how, it’s the thing that will ruined their relationship.

               Because of her desire to protect Jae, she chooses to do it, to stay away from him, she broke up with him, and said something that can avoid Jae asking any questions that will just lead to ruin everything, even if it will broke her heart into a million pieces just thinking that Jae will never ever forgive her.

                She succeeded, it was heart breaking, seeing the emotions on his face, emotions that tempted her not to pursue her plan, because just by knowing that she’s hurting him is liking stabbing her on hurt since it will be dead soon after what she’s going to do.

                After that incident, Dara never saw Jaejoong again, she just heard that he dropped out together with his group, she was so devastated and all she did is cry in her room and isolate herself from everyone, she tried calling him after a month but he never pick up. The following months is the darkest days for her, losing your beloved boyfriend and betraying him is something Dara don’t want to happened to her especially breaking her promise to stay with his side forever no matter what, but she’s not brave enough to face those difficult trial.

                Almost one year passed and the her only source of information about what he’s doing in for those past months is through the news, he become successful together with his group, they became the most sought celebrity in that sort span of time, well, she wasn’t really surprise since Dara knew Jae’s group has so much potential, and to add it up, they are all looking guys and all bachelors.

                  Dara started typing on her yahoomail, ever since that day when she broke up with Jaejoong she started sending him an email, she sent it to the one they both used, she never get any response so she knew that Jae is no longer opening that yahoomail but he keeps on sending everyday, it’s already like a diary that she send eveday, with everything what’s happening to her, how much she love him and how much she misses him. And of course how much she’s proud of him for achieving his dreams and apologizing for hurting him.

                 After sending her message she reached the photo on her bedside table, it was a photo of her and Jae, they look good and happy on the picture, smiling sweetly on the camera while holding an ice cream. Tears started flowing just remembering their happy moments together.” Jae, I’m sorry for the hurt I put you through, I don’t want to do it but I don’t have a choice, that’s the only thing left to protect you and your dreams. I love you so much and it will never change, I just hope if we met again, you can forgive me, I want to make it up to you, I want to be on your side. I missed you, I missed you so much Jae.” Dara whispered as she hugged the photo, tears continue flowing. She keeps doing it , always looking at their picture and taking to it as she cried until she fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

            Haha...one shot for you guys, can’t think of what to updates on my ongoing to FF, then I sawBritney Spears song as I was browsing youtube, she was my idol way back so I kinda missed her old song, then I listened to “Email My Heart” and it inspired me to write a story...hehehe....Don’t worry, I’ll update my FF this week...

 

 

LOVE

SJangels