Taemin's Past

Angel Wings [HAITUS]

 

I still remember how I came into existence like it was yesterday. I just suddenly popped into existence. I had no physical body and I was floating. I guess you could describe me as a orb. I glowed. I remember that clearly. I was alone in a white room for a long time so I began to explore it I floated around going to every corner of the room peering at all the strange things on the table. The table was pretty much the only thing in the room. It was very empty. I was peering into some strange glasses when I heard a voice behind me.

 

“My aren't you a curious little soul!”

 

She was talking. I didn't know how I knew what talking was. I just knew for some reason. I turned to see a beautiful girl, a angel. I don't know how I knew that either. I rushed towards her glowing brightly. I was happy to see her. It had been so boring alone I floated circles around her pushing through her long brown hair and touching the beautiful white wings at her back. She giggled “Hey! That tickles!” she held out her hands and I lowered myself into her hands and looked up into her face trying to glow my brightest to impress her.

 

“Curious and very bright.” She said smiling in approval. “A very good soul indeed! You will do well in the Human world.”

 

She carried me in her arms and over to the table. She set me down and told me to stay still and I did as I was told and waited full of curiosity about what she was doing. She pulled a bowl out from under the table and dumped one of the glasses full of liquid into the bowl and began to mumble things in a low voice. I tried to stay where I was but curiosity got the better of me and a floated over to her peering into the bowl.

 

In the bowl I saw another room. This one was different then the room I was in. There was a woman in the bed. She was older then the angel with me. She was pretty but not nearly has pretty as the angel. I watched her she was reading something and looked comfortable. For some reason i had a urge to go to her. I felt connected to her.

 

As if reading my thoughts the Angel scooped me up and pointed into the bowl. “That is your earth mother.” 

 

 

Mother? That was a word I didn't know it puzzled me. The angel smiled she picked me up. “It's time for you to go little one! Have fun.”

 

suddenly she was pushing me down into the bowl once I was in the liquid a warm tingling feeling filled me. Everything flashed white and then I think I lost consciousness for awhile. When I came to again it was dark and I could hear a steady rhythmical Thump Thump Thump it was soothing. It was my 'mothers' heart beat. I relaxed I knew I could stay in this dark place the only down side to it all was that it was cramped I couldn't stretch out in my new body. No matter how much I wanted too. Suddenly the silence was shattered and I was being pulled down. I saw a light but I didn't want to go to it. I wanted to stay in this warm darkness suddenly I could hear strange sounds I couldn't understand them but I was angry! Why the hell was I being pulled from my safe place! What kind of world had the angel sent me to?

I continued falling downward unable to prevent it. When suddenly I felt something tighten around my neck it pulled tighter the more I was pulled down and I couldn't breath and I couldn't do anything to remove it I was completely helpless I wanted to yell at them to stop pulling me but how could I? The sides of my vision was getting fuzzy and suddenly the loud noises I had been hearing became muffled. I no longer cared about falling. I just felt myself slowly fading back into darkness.

 

{☆}   {☆}   {☆}

 

When I woke up again I was back in the White room but this time was different I had a body this time. I heard sniffling from the corner and looked over. The angel was crouching in the corner crying, she looked at me with tear filled eye's and reached out to me.

 

“I'm sorry!” she whispered pulling me into her arms and my hair. I was confused by this change in her. Why was she so upset?

 

“I couldn't do anything to help! You had such a bright future ahead of you! I'm sorry Taemin you died.”

 

“T-Taemin?” I asked talking for the first time. It was weird being able to voice my thoughts but I liked having the freedom to do so.

 

The angel nodded. “Lee Taemin, It's what your name would have been if you had lived.”

 

“What is your name?” I asked.

 

“They call me Sarah.” She stood up and brushed her tears away and looked down at me. “Your so cute Taemin, You would have been such a cute child if you hadn't died.”

 

“I died?” I asked puzzled, I didn't feel dead.

 

“Yes look.” she gestured at the bowl on the table I stood up and glanced down into it. The same woman from before was lying in the same bed but she was no longer looking content. She was covered in sweat and she was crying and she was cradling a smaller human in her arms. It was tiny the woman was hugging it tightly and crying until finally someone dressed in white came and took it from her arms.

 

“That's your human body.” Sarah began. “You died during birth, It happens sometimes. I'm sorry I prayed you would make it through but...” She trailed off. I was curious about why but didn't ask her. “Now, Taemin you are a child of heaven. Welcome!” she smiled but it seemed a little forced to me.

 

“Why do I look like this now?” I asked. I really missed being able to float around the room moving on my feet was kind of boring.

 

“You have the body you would have had if you had lived to be 6 earth years. I really don't know why it happens like that but all Heavens Children start out 6 years or older.”

 

“So what happens to me now? Do I get to stay with you?” I grabbed onto her hand and smiled up at her.

 

Sarah giggled and bent down to hug me. “Oh Taemin! I wish I could keep you! Your so cute! I think you are the most pure soul I have ever met! But sadly I can't. You will be raised by angels so much wiser then me! They will teach you the right path.”

 

I tilted my head to the side and looked at her confused. “Path?”

 

“You will learn about it when you are older, but now you must go with them.” Sarah pointed over my shoulder and I looked back and saw two other angels. One had Blond hair and a really pretty face but he had a aura around him that demanded respect. The angel at his side had brown spikey hair and a frown on his face he looked kind of mean. I gripped Sarah's hand I was scared of them.

 

Sarah giggled again. “Don't be scared Taemin, They are here to take you home.” she gave me a little shove towards them. “Go say hello.”

 

I did as I was told and smiled up at them. “H-Hi...” I stared up at them they where amazing so big! I wondered if I could grow up to be like them.

 

The Blond angel looked down and ruffled my hair.”What a cute kid, Don't worry Sarah we will take care of him.” then he looked down at me. “Welcome to Heaven Taemin. My name is Jaejoong and this my friend Yunho.” He pointed at the frowning angel who was now smiling at me. He didn't look so mean after all.

 

“Your going to live with us now.” Yunho said and he took my hand. “Come on let's go introduce our cute little son to the others.” he began to lead me from the room and Jaejoong fallowed behind us. I looked back over my shoulder once and Sarah was watching us leave. She looked so sad but when she saw me looking at her she smiled and waved and that was the last time I ever saw her.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong took me to a house and told me it was now my home, but it wasn't just us that lived there I met Changmin, Junsu and Micky who also lived with us. They all told me to call them Hyung so thats what I did.

 

I lived alone in that house with my Hyungs for about a year and they taught me a lot of things about Heaven and about becoming a angel they taught me to read, write and fight. They became my parents, teachers and best friends. But after that year with them things changed. A year later I met my brother...

                                                                      .....Jonghyun.

 


This is kind of like Prelude stuff so then you understand their situation a bit more. i have to try and explain how things work before i send them down to earth next chapter is Jonghyuns past... XD its very VERRY different from taemins lol hmm i think they will go to earth around chapter 4 so look forward to it ^^

 

anyways comment and Subscribe ^^