Chapter 6

Death's Embrace

Written by Miyu
-

Everyone gathered into the living room. Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junho, Junsu sat on the couch on the right side while Jaebeom, Taecyeon, and Chansung sat on the left side. In the center, the four members of DMG sat together with Nona on her laptop. Miyu was on her left while Mai was on her right, and Lyssa was seated at the far left of the couch to be closer to Taecyeon. Even though that was her first intent, right now she was concentrated on their current task rather than on Taecyeon. She is an assassin after all; when it is required for her to be serious, she will be serious.

Nona was wearing her glasses and the letters from the screen reflected upon them. Her fingers flew across the keyboard as she quickly scanned through her information. “Okay, as Lilly first instructed, we are to look for blood and Miyu you are to kill that person. So first—“, before Nona could finish Miyu cut her off. She took the laptop away from Nona and excitedly announce. “We don’t need to look for just blood, do we?” a sinister smirk slowly formed on her lips as she eyed everyone in the room. Of course it was obvious Miyu wouldn’t really follow the instructions. She would find more ways to make to it suit her “fun” taste.

Lyssa was the first to speak, “When you say not “just blood”, you don’t mean…” immediately it clicked within everyone’s heads. She was planning to do more than just a simple kill.

“Yeah, I’m thinking I should bring back corpses rather than blood. You know, to make the evidence better for Ms. Park. I personally think it’s a lot better than just scattering their clothes and blood around the place.” The guys in the room glanced at each other as they listened in on the plans for the murder plan. They never imagined that one day they would be sitting with a group of female assassins and learn about their plans. Life just brings you unexpected things, don’t they?

Miyu quickly tore out a piece of paper and handed it to Taecyeon who was nearest to her. She snapped her fingers, silently indicating for him to read. Taecyeon raised an amused eyebrow and read aloud. “Blood types, height, weight, foot size, hair color/style, eye color, and…wait a minute. What is all this?” Nona was quick to explain as she turned her laptop around. “This here is a program that only our organization has. It has all the criminals in the entire world listed in here. Lilly told Miyu to not kill innocent people but criminals and since we will need corpses, the corpses must match with every 2PM member. This will cause fewer suspicions when the cops find your “bodies”.

“But I thought you guys had all of our information in those files of yours.” Jaebeom said as he glanced at the counter only to see the packet of files missing. “Okay, that’s weird. I swear the files were there before. Lilly even showed them to us….” Jaebeom said and trailed off as every member of DMG stared at him.

“Lilly is the leader of this group and she handles all of the files we get. We are not allowed to touch them unless she gives us permission. Only Lilly can see them. Sure we saw them before, but that is because Lilly is there with us. At the moment, Lilly isn’t here, so we can’t touch those files. Plus, she locks them away somewhere even we don’t know.” Lyssa said with a smile. She was trying her best to be kind to all the members. She knew that even though they were not showing any discomfort with her, she knew that deep down the members still didn’t trust her. Lyssa wanted to be friends with them. Taecyeon has already warmed up to her after the misunderstanding, but knowing that Taecyeon being with her is a burden to him because s have bitter feelings, just makes her sad.

“So hurry up and fill it out! I want to have some fun!” Miyu exclaimed as she quickly threw everyone a pencil. Junsu scoffed as he started writing on the paper that was given to him. “I can’t believe you think killing is fun” he rolled his eyes and began writing. Miyu didn’t really seem to notice what Junsu said since she was happily sharpening her knifes. Quietly she hummed to herself, “I’m gonna have some fun~, it’s gonna be~ bloody~, I can’t wait, you can’t wait, so~ die~!”

It was quiet as everyone began writing down information. Mai sat with her arms crossed as she stared intently at Chansung. He was holding the pencil in his hand and he had positioned it to write, but no words were filling up the paper. “What are you doing?” Mai growled in a low voice. Everyone turned their attention to her but Chansung remained in his position and his gaze was still on the paper. Mai groaned, “I said, what are you doing?”

Chansung slowly turned his gaze onto Mai. It was his emotionless face. Mai stared back with her cold icy eyes. Even though her expression of showing that of loath, inside she could feel her heart beginning to thump at a fast pace. She didn’t understand why these feelings were happening to her. Just what IS happening to her? First, she couldn’t kill him and now…she’s having strange reactions just watching him. Chansung opened his mouth and his words formed slowly. “You seriously think I would give you information so you can kill seven people as our replacements?” Chansung said in a low voice, hearing his statement the entire 2PM members dropped their pencils. It was then that they realized what they were doing. They were filling out forms so that these assassins can go and kill people.

“We’re not doing it.” They chorused together and all got up. They were all standing and crowding over the four girls. Even Taecyeon as he glared at Lyssa, “I know that this is all for our safety, but to kill other people…? I’m sorry Lyssa, but I can’t do that. I love you, I really do. But if it’s something that has to do with killing people, then I’m sorry. Keep me out of it.” In actuality Taecyeon still couldn’t believe that Lyssa, the girl he loved was really a killer. These past couple of days, he had been denying that fact. He told himself that no, Lyssa isn’t the one that does the killings. She just gets information as the spy. She doesn’t kill, the others do. But somewhere deep inside he knew he couldn’t escape reality and this was when he knew…no denying can blind him anymore. Lyssa really was a killer…and she will kill if she is given an order.

Lyssa stood up as well as she stared into Taecyeon’s eyes. There was sorrow and guilt in them, “Taec, I know this is hard for you. It’s hard for all of you. But this is a something that must be done. We have to kill these seven people that we find. Remember, this is all to protect you. Please, don’t make us do this the hard way.”

“No!” Jaebeom shouted as he turned Taecyeon to face him. “Don’t listen to her Taec! No matter what, I don’t care whether it’s to protect us; I don’t want any of my members to be involved in this murder plan. Do you hear me? You girls can kill them, but we’re not giving you our information to help you to find a match. We don’t want to get involved.” He spoke and his eyes blazed with determination. He was serious. Jaebeom wasn’t going to let s get involved. He would do everything he can to make sure of that.

Suddenly Nona stood up. Her expression was emotionless as she eyed every single person in this room. Just staring into her eyes caused shivers to run down their spines. She walked forward and the members of DMG stared at her as she stopped in front of Junho. “I don’t care whether the other guys will help us in finding a match. They are not my pets to care about.” She spoke harshly. In an instance they knew she was in bipolar mode. “Are you going to cooperate with us?” Junho stared into her eyes and he didn’t speak. After a minute he shook his head, “No.”

In a blink of an eye Nona’s eyes became wild and she screamed at the top of her lungs, “YOU don’t decide the rules around here!” everyone flinched as they heard the screech. Nona can be patient, but if it was a mission and something that had to be done in a couple of hours, she isn’t very patient and can get pretty violent. Nona twirled around and pointed her finger to Jaebeom who jumped, “AND YOU!” she roared. She stomped over to Jaebeom and grabbed him by the collar and lifting him off his feet, “you don’t want to get involved? Huh? But you’re already involved in this situation as much as we are! Deal with it!” she spat and threw him to Taecyeon causing them both to fall onto the sofa and crash onto Wooyoung. Wooyoung groaned in reply.

Junho for the moment just stood frozen as he stared at the spot Nona had just stood at, unleashing her anger. He couldn’t believe it. All this time Nona seemed like such a nice and patient girl. But she was scary as heck! His hands were shaking as he tried to grip them together. ‘S-She lifted Jae off his feet!’ Junho screeched in his head. He couldn’t believe it. How strong were DMG? When he finally snapped out of his trance Nona sat back down at her spot on the couch and returned to her laptop and suddenly smiled, “So, how about some cooperation now?” she said in a happy voice.

Miyu laughed at all the dumbstruck expression on the guys’ faces. It was always amusing to her whenever Nona went all bipolar on people. She quickly got up and s her arms around Junsu and Nichkhun. She felt them tense as she whispered into their ears, “I suggest you shut up and be obedient like the dog that you are…” Nichkhun shook her arm away as he recalled her words from when she kidnapped him. They were the same. “I’m not a dog” Nichkhun glared.

Miyu just snickered as she grabbed hold of the back of both of Junsu’s and Nichkhun’s hand roughly and placed it on the paper in front of them. “Write!” she ordered and Junsu and Nichkhun exchanged glances. “If you don’t, I swear by the time I get back from this mission, YOU WILL be punished.” Miyu said and they knew she wasn’t joking. Being roommates with her was bad enough and she could have all the chances of punishing them if she wanted. Junsu shivered and sighed. He didn’t understand anything at all. How could Miyu just go out there and kill anyone just like that? “Don’t you know that if you kill these people, that you’re not only hurting them, but their families as well?” Junsu mumbled. All of DMG froze as they heard his words.

Nichkhun nodded beside Junsu and said, “You don’t know whether this man you are going to kill has children at home waiting for him or is married. You don’t know whether he has a mother at home and sick that he is trying to save. How can you just kill anyone just like that?” They both stared straight into Miyu’s eyes and for the first time, she realized she couldn’t look back. None of DMG could. Suddenly Mai spoke, her tone coming out for the first time soft, “You think we don’t take that into consideration? But the sad thing is; some people don’t have families. When you have no one, your life becomes meaningless. In the end, you’re result is death, or you become the one that gives death.” Her eyes hardened as she continued to talk.

“Some people just deserve to die. Maybe it’s to protect that family of theirs as well, don’t you think? Maybe this person we’re killing is actually a husband that abuses his wife. I’m sure that wife would be happy if he is gone.” Nona spoke her eyes downcast. She was talking about this from her own experience with her own family. She did the right thing back then, right? Her step father deserves to die. She did that to protect her mommy.

“What if we kill because we have no choice? What if it’s the only thing we CAN do? I never asked to be lost in the forest and getting picked up by the organization…but the only path I could walk then was the path of an assassin. Like Mai, I never really got to experience the life with a family, the love of a mother and father. I always ask myself why they didn’t find me. Even if one person in a family disappears, nothing would change…it was proven with me.” Lyssa said and while she said this she stared into Taec’s eyes. She was telling this to him. She wanted HIM to hear what she was saying. She didn’t want to be an assassin, but it’s the only thing she has now.

All of 2PM stared at the girls with wide eyes. They didn’t know that they all suffered from horrible pasts. Even Chansung couldn’t hide his pity for Mai. ‘So she never had a family…’ he thought silently to himself. Taecyeon was the most surprise. He never knew about Lyssa’s past. She was never willing to tell him until now. Junho could only stay silent. He felt like hugging the girls to make them feel better like he usually does with the members and his friends, but he held himself back. Junsu’s eyes never left Miyu. He noticed she was still frozen in her spot and her eyes were blank. She hadn’t said anything about the reasons for killing. He thought she would say something about how fun it is. But this was what she was doing. She kept quiet and stood frozen on her spot. He didn’t want to admit this, but he actually felt concerned for her. He questioned why but maybe he was just too nice of a guy to really hate someone.

Nichkhun and Jaebeom could only frown as they also somehow understood how the girls were feeling. Even though their families were not gone from them, but just in other countries, they can understand the feeling of missing a family. Nichkhun was feeling guilty for bringing this up and Jaebeom was feeling stupid for being selfish. Maybe he should have just done what they told him to do, rather than dig up hidden scars. Wooyoung could only stare at the girls in the weak moments. It reminded him of Lilly when she told them about her family that never showed her love. All she ever wanted was to be acknowledged by her father, and that’s why she kills. He failed to realize that maybe the rest of DMG also had their reason for doing what they do as well.

“Alright!” Jaebeom exclaimed and picked up the pencil. “We’ll give you the information. But only this time, no others. If you want any information about us, then you have to wait for Lilly to give you those files. We won’t help you anymore.” He said and Nona’s expression lighted up. Quickly she ran around and gave everyone a hug. When she gave Junho a hug, Junho couldn’t help but hug her back and hold her there for a second longer. “Feel better.” He whispered into her ear. Nona let go and smiled at him, “Thanks Junho.”

Junsu’s gaze still hasn’t left Miyu’s. She was still silent but at least now she was moving again. She went back to her seat and sat down next to Nona. He saw Nona giving her a small hug as well and a comforting smile. This made him curious. Miyu didn’t tell them the reason why she killed. ‘What was her reason to kill?’ he thought to himself for the first time. She must have a reason, just like the rest of her teammates.

….

When preparations for the mission were done and Nona had found seven victims for Miyu to kill, it was 10:49pm. Everyone was getting ready to go back to their rooms. “Alright everyone! We’ll show you guys your rooms.” Nona exclaimed and grabbed onto Junho’s hand while Lyssa grabbed Taecyeon’s. “You’re staying in my room.” They both said at the same time while Mai and Miyu gagged. “So disgusting…” Miyu mumbled as Nichkhun laughed softly. Nona quickly led Junho upstairs and disappeared.

“So sickening…” Mai grumbled and walked down the hallway leading to her room. Chansung hesitantly followed with a frown on his face.

Lyssa stopped him and placed a hand on his shoulder. “If I find out you did anything to her, I swear I don’t care if you’re Taecyeon’s friend, I will hurt you.” She warned, “Mai has helped me a lot. She’s a good person once you get to know her. Anyway, lighten up a bit! Also, sleep well.” Lyssa smiled and lead Taec down the hallway and shut the door to her room. Chansung scoffed and sulked off to Mai’s room. He opened the door and a “IF YOU DARE CROSS THAT LINE, I SWEAR I’LL CRACK YOUR NECK!” could be heard from inside and Chansung rolled his eyes before bravely walking in.

Miyu looked around to see it was only her, Junsu, Nichkhun, Jaebeom, and Wooyoung left. She rolled her eyes as she recalled that Lilly had told the other Unnis to take Jaebeom and Wooyoung to her room and lock it from the inside so that she won’t be able to get in and hurt them. How stupid it was that she was now the one that had to walk them to Lilly’s room and lock the door to keep herself out. “Alright, let’s go.” Miyu said and led them upstairs. She walked to the end of the hallway and turned the doorknob to Lilly’s room open.

“This is Lilly’s room. Don’t touch anything. She doesn’t like it if you touch her things.” Miyu said as Jaebeom and Wooyoung walked in. Jaebeom started sniffing the air and blurted out, “It smells like a girl’s room.” Wooyoung gave him a dull look and slapped him upside the head, “This is a girl’s room, pabo!” Miyu just shut the door behind her as the two continued on with their wrangle. She turned to Junsu and Nichkhun and suddenly a mischievous smirk formed on her lips. “Now…” Junsu and Nichkhun suddenly felt the need to take a step back and they did as Miyu took a step forward, “It’s time to show you my room.”

She led them down the stairs and through the hallway. Miyu’s room was in at the end of the hallway. That means Lilly’s room was just above her room. She turned the doorknob and at first the only things Junsu and Nichkhun could see was darkness. “Come in.” Miyu instructed and grabbed both of their hands. They were still not used to her touch yet and flinched but Miyu didn’t really seem to care. As they stepped into the room, they were led down a short hallway and they were surrounded by darkness. Immediately they began to panic until the lights were . Junsu and Nichkhun stared at the room with shock.

At first, they expected the room to be all metal with chains and a wild dog lying by the bed. On the ceiling they imagine all kinds of sharp objects to be hanging from there and the bed to not actually be a bed but a laboratory bed where you cut people open. But it was completely different from what they expected.

The room was huge; its size was twice their old apartment. The walls had black and blue striped wallpaper and in the center there was a big round bed with 3 big fluffy pillows and light blue sheets with a furry sapphire blue blanket. In front of it was a purple rug with a table on top of it. There was a wall in front of it which held a huge flat screen TV with all kinds of high tech devices and stereos. On the wall behind the bed, hanging on it was a painting of the DMG girls. They were all smiles and they actually looked like normal girls. Looking at that picture, you really couldn’t tell they were killers.

On the wall on the right of the bed behind the TV wall were two platforms; one big and one small. Behind the platforms was a walk in closet. On the left wall there was the entrance to the bathroom. The bathroom was big with a hot tub/bath tub, 3 sinks, a stand in shower, and a toilet. Near the right corner there was a rack full of hair stray, hair dye, shampoo, condition, and other hair products. There was an empty space between the back wall and the bathroom, and they saw in front of the space was a medium sized couch and behind it, there was a rug. Suddenly Miyu laughed and pointed toward it. “That is where you will be sleeping. You guys choose who gets the couch and who gets the rug. If you need blankets or pillows just find Lyssa.”

It took a moment before the words settled within Junsu’s and Nichkhun’s head. When it did they both exclaimed, “WHAT?!” Miyu didn’t pay any attention to them and jumped onto her bed. She pulled out the seven files of the victims she would be killing later. She spread them out on the bed and she studied them. She checked where they like to go often and chose that as her destination to find them. “Alright, I better get ready!” Miyu said and got up excitedly. She grabbed her remote control and the two boys in the room gave a puzzled look when they saw her pointing it toward the wall with the painting. Miyu pressed a button and suddenly the wall began sliding up and behind it, they saw a room full of weapons.

Miyu walked up to the knives set and pulled out 4 knifes that she would be using. “Hey, guys…” Miyu said and before Junsu and Nichkhun could even register it, she threw two knives toward them. They both quickly jumped out of the way. “Do not go near my weapon room, alright? If I find out you did, then I will kill you.” Miyu growled and glared at them. She turned back to the wall and pulled out a pile of long thin metallic wires.

“Why do you always want to kill us?” Junsu asked as he stood up and dusted off his new pants. He sat down comfortably on the couch and signaled Nichkhun to do the same. Nichkhun hesitated but sat down anyway. Miyu put the wires into her bag and she was on her computer and she didn’t answer Junsu’s question. “Miyu” he called but she still kept her back turned to him. “Your Unnis have already told us their reasons for killing, how come I didn’t hear yours?” Junsu asked this time, making his question longer.

Miyu froze and turned around to look at them both. “Why do you ask?” Junsu gulped as he noticed the glare directed at him. He was about to speak when Nichkhun said, “Why do you kill? I’m sure it’s not just because it’s fun, right?” Miyu’s glare deepened as she listened. That’s right; she kills because it’s fun. So what? Why were these two so persistent with finding out why? “I don’t think I need to tell you something that isn’t any of your business.” Miyu spat and stuck her tongue out. She typed something into her laptop and suddenly the bigger platform in her room began rising up. Junsu and Nichkhun stared wide eyed at it.

Rising up, there was a model figure standing on the platform. The model was wearing a grayish blue halter top with tight jeans and black leather boots. Miyu squealed in excitement as she ran up to it. She grabbed the halter but suddenly stopped and turned around, “You two, in the bathroom and lock the door. If you dare peek, I swear the next thing you knew, your eyes will be pulled out.”

Immediately they jumped up. “Yah, go!” Junsu shouted as he and Nichkhun quickly got up and slammed the bathroom door shut. Miyu giggled as she watched them. “So funny, those two. Just wait until I get back…they’ll have a present waiting for them.” Miyu said with an evil smirk.

When Miyu finished changing a knock was heard at her door. She quickly opened it to see Nona, being on time as usual, with her injection shot. “I’m going to go kill people anyway, why can’t I just go nuts and slay their heads off?” Miyu pouted as she stared at the needle. Miyu glanced at the wall and quickly kicked it, “Yah! You guys can come out now!” she exclaimed and a click could be heard before the boys shuffled out. They eyed Miyu’s appearance and Junsu felt himself mesmerized. Even though he was loathing her, he couldn’t help but think she looked beautiful. “What are you staring at?” Miyu asked with a seductive grin as she . Junsu blushed before looking away.

“You look nice.” Nichkhun commented, “But don’t you think you’re dressing up to nice to just go out and kill people?” Miyu became jittery as she replied, “I have to look nice to kill people and besides I’m going to the club. I need to dress nice.” Suddenly behind them they heard someone sigh, “It seems as if I’m invisible.” They turned around to Nona standing there with a knowing smile before walking out, “Come on, Miyu.”

Miyu grumbled before walking out and closing the door behind her. Junsu and Nichkhun exchanged glances with each other before asking at the same time, “What was that in her hand?” Nichkhun shrugged before saying, “Needle?”

…..

“There, all done.” Nona smiled as she began cleaning the counter up. “We don’t want you making a scene when you will be killing those seven guys. Plus, if you do, Mr. Park will know you were suddenly killing without his permission.” Nona explained as Miyu just pouted beside her. “I honestly don’t think he would care. He knows I go on killing sprees anyway.”Nona frowned as she listened to Miyu. She never liked the fact that her Dongseung liked to kill daily. But she couldn’t really do anything to stop it. It was the drugs side effect for Miyu. If Miyu didn’t kill she would feel uncomfortable and she would make a mess. As Nona was about to open the cabinet door Miyu grabbed onto her arm, “Can I ask you for a favor?” Miyu asked. She spoke so low it sounded like a whisper.

“What is it?”

“Don’t tell those guys that I get injected with drugs and that’s why I kill, okay?” Nona stared at Miyu and after a moment spoke, “Why?” Miyu sighed as she let go of Nona’s hand. “I just feel like they don’t need to know my business and they keep asking. So I won’t tell them. You know I don’t like it when people ask questions about me.” Miyu pouted with her arms crossed. Nona laughed softly as she nodded her head. “Alright, I won’t tell them. You should get going on your mission now. Be safe.” Nona said and hugged Miyu. Nona smiled and walked out of the kitchen. She turned the hallway but stopped short when she saw Mai leaning against the wall.

“Even if she doesn’t want the guys to know she gets injections, that don’t mean they can’t figure it out on their own.” Mai said with a sigh. Nona smiled before saying in a soft voice, “I know, but don’t tell them or let them know. Even though Miyu doesn’t show it, we all know she doesn’t want others to see her as a drug addict.” Mai nodded. Inside even though usually she acts cold and mean, she did care for her Unnis and Dongseungs. A part of her also feels bad for Miyu because she has to continue taking those drugs so she wouldn’t go wild and kill everyone. But everyone in DMG has something for the other to feel bad for. Mai got off the wall and asked aloud, “You know, isn’t this the first time Miyu actually cares about what people think of her?”

Nona laughed and patted Mai on the shoulder, “I think the Magnae is finally starting to grow up.” Mai laughed slightly along with Nona and they both parted ways with Nona heading up the stairs and Mai going back to her room. She stopped by the entrance as she saw Chansung sleeping on in the lounge area of her room on the couch. His hair was already disheveled and one of his leg was falling off the couch. Mai rolled her eyes and grabbed onto his leg and gently laid it back on the couch. Mai got the fallen blanket off the ground and draped it around Chansung. Throughout all of this Chansung didn’t make a sound. He was deeply sound asleep.

Mai crouched down beside him and just stared at Chansung for a while, mesmerizing his face. The tip of her finger glided from his eye to his nose and finally down to his lip. “Why do you make me feel this way?” Mai whispered into the quiet air. The reply she got was Chansung’s snore. His brow furrowed a bit in annoyance and Mai stopped when she realized what she was doing. She chuckled as she stood back up and made her way to her bed, “I even annoy you in your sleep, I see.”

….

Miyu pulled her leather jacket closer around her. It was cold out and the wind was slightly ruffling her hair. She stopped when she recognized a figure walking toward her direction. A smile lifts up her face as she quickly runs toward her Unni. “LILY UNNI!” she exclaimed as she pulled Lilly into a bear hug. “How did the report with Mr. Park go?” Miyu asked, still with her enthusiastic voice. Lilly just offered Miyu a weak smile. “It was fine.” Miyu frowned as she saw the smile. “You’re lying. I’m your best friend Lilly. You can’t hide anything from me.” She said and pulled Lilly to sit down by the sidewalk.

Lilly sighed as she recalled what happened with the trainee that her father killed. She repeated to herself over and over again that she should be used to it. But why was she still so affected by it? “Did you guys take Jaebeom and Wooyoung to my room?” she asked to change the subject. Miyu frowned but answered anyway. “Yeah, I led them to your room and don’t worry.” Miyu said as she noticed the look Lilly was giving her, “I didn’t kill them. I can control myself, you know.”

Lilly gave a fake laugh as she stared at Miyu with the “yeah right” expression. Miyu rolled her eyes and continued to tell Lilly about the change of plans for the mission. It was five minutes later when Lilly finally spoke. “I should have known.” Lilly mumbled as she stood back up.

“What?”

“Of course you would think of something even gorier to do. By the way, you know that these people won’t have the same fingerprints as 2PM right? What are we going to do if they check the fingerprints? Oh yeah, and the DNA hair tests too.” Lilly ask. Being the leader she analyses everything and makes sure everything is perfect. Miyu smiled as she replied, “You think I haven’t thought of that?” Lilly raised a curious and amused eyebrow, “I’ll just slash their faces, cut off their fingers and toes, and shave their hair.” Miyu replied with the biggest smile on her face. Just thinking of doing all these things made her excited and right now she can feel her hands shaking. Miyu was finally feeling the thirst.

“Anyway, I’m going to get started on the mission. See you later!” Miyu grinned and happily skipped down the road. Miyu got into her black Mercedes and drove off. Lilly just rolled her eyes and smiled. “Have “fun”.”

….

Loud music blared from the stereos and the loud cheering of the crowd could be heard. Miyu was casually dancing along to the beat of the music with the clubbers. She could feel the excitement rising within her as she kept her eyes on only one person. It was her first target, Bryce. Bryce was a well known that escaped from prison a year ago. How unlucky he was to be one of Miyu’s victims tonight.

When she saw Bryce getting up and got out of his seat, Miyu quickly followed him but she kept a distance between them so he wouldn’t notice her. By the time Bryce finally stopped they were in front of an alley way. Bryce smirked as he stared at a young teenage girl walking through the alley alone. His hands were in his pocket as he slowly creeps up behind the innocent girl. Miyu heard him whistle as he chuckled, “Hey, high school girl.” He forcefully pinned her to the wall and Miyu heard a struggle going on between them. But it didn’t last long as Bryce spoke again, “You’re pretty cute”

Maybe right about now Miyu should be feeling disgust and anger but she was actually excited. She didn’t care about anything else other than the fact she’ll be able to kill her victims. Miyu slowly pulled her knife out and slowly walked toward the two. The girl’s eyes widen as she saw Miyu’s face emerging from the darkness. A wicked grin could be seen on her face as she raised the knife and in one swift movement, Miyu twisted it around and whacked the handle of the knife on the back of his head, hard. A second later, Bryce became limp and he fell to the ground.

The girl stared at Miyu wide eyed but Miyu ignored her as she picked Bryce up and carried him. “Wait” the girl called out. Miyu stopped and she was about to curse the girl for disrupting her mission when the girl spoke, “Thanks…for saving me. You’re a hero.” Miyu scoffed as she dropped Bryce to the ground roughly and turned around. Miyu laughed manically, “You must be one stupid if you think I’m a hero. But thanks for the compliment.”

By the time Miyu had captured all seven of her victims and made them unconscious, she brought them all to an abandoned building. Miyu slowly pulled out her knife and quickly shaved off all of their hair. All of them were bald in less than 30 minutes. Miyu laughed to herself as she eyed all of them asleep, none of them aware of what she was doing. “You dumb stupid criminals, how oblivious you are that you don’t even know you are going to die today.” Miyu mumbled to herself as she took out her wires.

Slowly she began tying the wires around all of their fingers and she took off their shoes and circled their toes with the wires. Then she connected all the wires together and slowly, one by one, pulled the victims up into the air. When everyone became suspended in the air, Miyu clapped her hands and jumped in excitement. “Plan success!” she exclaimed; “Now all I have to do is wait for them to wake up.”

It was an hour later when Bryce felt his eyes opening. He felt light and when he opened his eyes he panicked as he saw the ground and him above it. He looked around franticly and noticed six other men in the same situation as him. Slowly, they too, began waking up.

“Hey…what the hell?” One tall built man mumbled as he stared with fear in his eyes. Suddenly they head the clinks of boots and quickly turned their attention. Miyu stood down there staring up at them with a malicious grin. “Who the are you?!” Bryce exclaimed and he moved slightly. Suddenly he grunted as he felt a fierce pain strike through him. He looked at his arm to see a cut and blood was oozing out of the fresh wound.

“If you move…” Miyu trailed off with that grin still on her face, “you will get sliced even more and in the end, you’ll bleed to death; although you’ll end up dead anyway.” Everyone panicked as they heard her words.

“Why are you doing this?!” Bryce shouted.

“Don’t talk, now in this puppet game, there are rules. You have to dance.”

“Dance?”

“That’s right, dance. While you are dancing in that position of yours, I will also be throwing knives at you. You have to dodge them using those dance moves. If I find you just dodging them by moving to the side, then I’ll tighten those wires and you’ll be sliced to pieces.” Miyu said excitedly. Suddenly from behind her, she pulled out a knife and shouted, “Dance now!” and out of nowhere music began playing. They recognized it as Wonder Girl’s Tell Me.

Immediately they all began dancing. Grunts of pain could be heard and blood drizzled to the floor. Knifes were flying through the air and Bryce noticed one got struck with the knife and suddenly the wires around him began to tighten. Soon, his toes and fingers fell off and dropped to the floor. An ear splitting scream escaped his throat and soon his body too, dropped to the floor.

Miyu laughed loudly as she kicked the dead body on the floor. “This will be what will happen to all of you. So be serious.” She grinned. As time passed more people began dying. Two hours later, everyone was dead. All of their toes and fingers were cut off and they all had cuts on their bodies. Some had bleed to death, while some were dead from her knife hitting them. Miyu walked around the bloody building and slashed all of their faces until you could no longer recognize them and she pulled all of their teeth out. This was all done to insure there won’t be any possible DNA testing.

When she was done, she stepped back to admire her work. “It was fun!” she giggled and reached into her bag and took out all of the 2PM members’ clothes that they wore when they were first kidnapped. She dressed all the dead corpses into the clothes and then took her knife and cutted the clothes some more. More blood stained their shirts and pants and Miyu quickly carried them into her black Mercedes.

“Whew, they are heavy!” Miyu exclaimed as she got into the driver’s seat. She drove to an empty field of tall grass and dumped every single body onto the field. After that she got back into her car. She glanced back behind her to the field and smiled, “Thanks guys, I had fun.”

Miyu reached into her bag and pulled out the victim’s bloody clothes. She chuckled to herself as she thought of Junsu and Nichkhun. “These will be their presents.” She grinned and put the clothes back into the bag. ‘This is what happens when you annoy me and keep asking me questions.’ Miyu thought to herself and began driving back home.