I hope we become lovers.

I hope we become lovers.

You, as the school's Vice President, is in charge to make the rules together with the Principal and the President, _________________. You and _______________ had been classmates since kindergarten. He's a little shy but when it comes to meetings and discussions, he always participate actively.

One afternoon, the Principal called in an Important meeting. Next week will be the most awaited time of the year, the School Fair.

"As everyone knows, next week will be the school fair. So any suggestions? I want it to be fun and unforgettable like the past school fairs. Booth suggestions?" the Principal said, starting the meeting.

"We can always have the horror booth ma'am," the secretary suggested.

"Aside from the usual horror booth, why don't we make the gaming area more fun. Like adding sport games to it such basketball and darts? And every class president will be participating too." you said as everyone agreed.

"We can take care of the drinks and some other stuffs ma'am," one of the representatives volunteered.

"Additional booth for this upcoming school fair. We can have a Kissing Booth." everyone was shocked as ___________ suggested that.

"But Mr.______________, kissing is prohibited in this institution," you said, opposing his idea.

"Well, everyone will just be kissing cheeks, not lips. Plus, we'll be capturing every  "Kissing Moments" and they'll be paying One Dollar for every photo they have. The total amount that will be collected from this booth will be added to the school fund." he finished his statement as everyone was shocked at his suggestion. 

"Well, I like that idea Mr. _______________. More Suggestions? None? Okay. We'll having another meeting tomorrow. Go back to your classes now." the Principal declared.

As soon as you got out of the Principal's Office, you approached _____________. "Hey," you waved at him "Are you sure about that idea?" you asked him.

"Yes I am. Very sure about that." he smiled and left you. "Okaayyyyy..." you mumbled and head back to your class.

 

*SCHOOL FAIR*

 

"I wish his idea will work." you whispered to your self and entered the campus. Banners and streamers were everywhere, greeting everyone a Happy School Fair. The stage was designed artistically. Everyone seems so busy. Booths are now everywhere. Smiles took over the whole school. "Excuse Me," you said as you pass through groups of students and go to your classroom. As you enetered your classroom, you saw him, leaning on his own chair, looking nervous. You approached him to ask what's wrong.

"_____________-ah. What's wrong? It's School Fair today, you should be happy like everone else." you said and patted his back.

"Well, I'm a little nervous. I will be confessing today to a girl I loved since I don't know." he spoke and shooked his head. "What time and where?" you asked him again,  "12:00 pm, at the Kissing Booth. I want to make her first kiss special. Oh. Anyways, I should get going now. I'll be helping our Principal for some arrangements. Please be there arraso?" he said and stood up and smiled at you. "Okay. I'll be there." you replied.

"He will be confessing," you mumbled. Something strucked you. You're world crashed. You liked him since then. But you know you're not that girl he's talking about. "PLEASE BE THERE ARRASO?"  that keeps bugging you. Why the hell did he want to you to be there? You sighed and left the room too.

 

*12:00 pm, Kissing Booth*

 

You go downstairs to your school field. Everyone was in the Kissing Booth. You were curious so tried so hard to pass through the students flooding your way. As you reached the front, you were shocked that _________________ was dressed in a nice suit.

"Students, the long wait has ended, she's here," he said through the microphone. You were confused. He let his hand out to you as you hold it, still confused, and headed inside the booth. He held the microphone and breathed deeply, looking in your eyes as you immidiately looked away. He put his hand on your cheek and turned you back to face him again. He stared at you like there's no tommorrow. He started to speak again.

"(y.n.)-ah. We've been classmates since kindergarten right?" you nodded, "Well, remember few hours ago when you comforted me cause I was about to confess to somenone I love. That someone is you. I like-NO. I love you since we're Kindergarten. You looked so cute back then and you haven't changed. You're still that pretty, smart, shy and cute girl I've been inlove with. I was really thankful that you're still my classmate until now. Everytime you talk to me, look at me, I melt. So as this school's President, I suggested this booth not for everyone's advantage, but for mine too. I've been waiting for this moment to come. I HOPE WE BECOME LOVERS." he said, finishing his confession. You can't help to cry. You cried and speak,

"Oppa, I like you too. The first time I saw your cute face, I fell inlove with you too." you shooked your head as everyone awww-ed.

He made you faced him again and slowly leaned into you. You kissed. You both melt at the kiss. As he broke the kiss, he whispered something that made you laugh, "I'll be paying 5 dollars for that kiss. hahaha. I love you." he said and kissed your forhead as a camera flashed. "Oppa, you'll be paying another dollar. hahaha. I love you too."