Always Been You

Always Been You

 

"Yah! Lee Joon!" A girl shouted. The owner of the name turned around to see the shouter. Lee Joon was giving her a bad look.
 
"Jun Hyosung. Do you really have to call me like that? Aren't you embarressed?" Joon hissed while hyosung, giving him a glare.
 
"Aish who cares anyway? Let's go! We're late for the movir." Hyosung took Joon's arm and ran through the road.
 
Lee Joon and Jun Hyosung. They're like bestfriend forever. They do most of the thing together since babies. And now they're teenagers. Joon is 19 while hyosung is 18. 
 
Like now, they're going to watch a horror together. They're really into horror. They linked their fingers with each other and ran.
 
"Hyo..sung..slow down..will you?" Joon said as he stopped to take a breath. Hyosung rolled her eyes. 
 
"Gyah what an old man." She muttered while continue walking. Joon's face turned gloomy and quickly catch up with her.
 
"What do you said?" He said in disbelief. Hyosung looked at him.
 
"Old man. Ugly fat weak old man." Hyosung said into his face and stuck up her tongue.
 
"Yah! How bout you? Dummy short hyperactive girl." He replied. 
 
"Issh really. Well you're the most-" 
 
"Ya! It's 5 minute left until the match!" Joon cut her words and ran away. 
 
"Don't you think this is over fatjoonie!" She shouted and quickly ran away.
 
That's all they do. Saying to each other. But really, they care for each other. They never had any serious fight or anything.
 
***
 
"Ah finally." Joon was catching his breath and stood up in front of the theater. He turned back to see where's hyosung. 
 
But.. He didn't find it.
 
He started looking and looking. But there's no sign of hyosung. He ran back to the road where they passed but.. No hyosung.
 
He approached a fruit seller near the road.
 
"Excuse me ajjushi, Do you know a blond girl that was with me passing by here?" Joon asked with a full hope. The seller, nod his head
 
"Ah ne, I saw her inside accsesories shop there." The seller pointed a shop across him. Joon bowed at him for thank you and fastly ran to the shop.
 
And there he found hyosung that's completely absorbed to the thing in front of them. Joon stomped his food to her.
 
"Hyosung-ah! Why did you just leave me like that? You know I'm looking at you, and even the movie already started." He scolded hyosung. Hyosung stared him with a puppy eyes.
 
"Mianhae Joonie. This thing really catch my eyes." She pointed at a couple ring
 
 
"Couple ring? Do you have a couple?" Joon hissed. Hyosung quickly shook her head.
 
"No. I'm just wondering you know. My boyfriend will put this on to me while I'm drowned in blushing." Thinking of that made hyosung chuckled and smiled. 
 
"Aissh kajja. The film is about to start." Joon ignoring what hyosung said and took her hand and ran again.
 
***
 
"Joon-ah, buy me a popcorn." Asked hyosung while they already arrived infront of the theater. Joon nodded and went away.
 
Hyosung sat in one of the chair in the cinema. Doesn't realizing somebody was approaching her. 
 
"Hyosungie?" That somebody said.. Hyosung looked up to see who is it. And she froze for a second.
 
"Lee Gikwang?" She finally said. Gikwang smiled as he sit beside hyosung.
 
"Wow, I don't expect you to be in a theater." He said. Hyosung just stared at the ground don't know what to say.
 
Joon came and saw gikwang and hyosung siting beside each other. And approached them.
 
"Gikwang?" Joon said. Gikwang smiled.
 
"Joon." He replied. And glanced at his watch.
 
"Sorry, my film is about to start. And I'm guessing you both watch horror. That's not my movie." And with that he left the two of them alone.
 
"Ya! Hyosungie. You ok?" Joon said. Hyosung shrugged her shoulder.
 
"What do you think heh?! Stupid gikwang." Hyosung shouted. 
So, Lee Gikwang. He's hyosung's crush. Yes, you may think she like Lee Joon. She WAS. She stopped it because Lee Joon, doesn't seemed to like her back.
 
Back to gikwang, He's hyosung's crush who Hyosung thought always giving false hopes to girls. He's kind to everybody. But he's kindness make the girls think he like them.
 
"Issh, don't pout like that dummy. Let's go." Joon mumbled and they both went inside the theater.
 
Hyosung like horror but doesn't mean she's not scared with it. Along the movie, she kept pushing Joon's shoulder at the horror scene.
 
lol like this XD (SWEET)
 
"Aissh my arm hurts." Joon said until they both out of the theater.
 
"What? It's not like it's my fault." Hyosung beamed. Joon rolled his eyes and link his finger to hyosung's. Without joon's notice, Hyosung's heart was beating rapidly fast.
 
"Let's go eat something. I'm hungry." He said normally. Hyosung just nod and they walked hand in hand.
 
***
 
They both arrived at a sushi bar. They both love sushi bar. 
 
"Joonie, You're paying right?" Hyosung whispered. Joon chuckled a bit.
 
"Neee. Don't worry about that." He smiled in proudness. 
 
"Eeeh, I smell something fishy here. Why do you suddenly paid out lunch? Isn't like you." Hyosung stared Joon's eyes curiously. While Joon, can't hide his panickness.
 
"Well.. How did you?.. Ah okay. I finally asked HyunA out." He smiled really wide. While Jun Hyosung, She can't barely breath. She froze in seconds. Her eyes darkened and teary. But she faked it with a smile.
 
"Ah jinjja? Err... I'm.. Happy for .. you guys." Her heart was aching after she said that. After all, he talked Kim HyunA a lot with Hyosung.
 
"Thank you." Joon slightly blushed. 
 
"So that means, I can't have time with you?" Hyosung joked and pretend to be sad. 
 
"Yah! You're like my best friend forever. Our friendship aren't finished here." He hold hyosung's hand tightly.
 
"Ara. But I bet you're going to be busy lovey dovey-ing with her." Hyosung chuckled.
 
"Why don't you date gikwang? You guys are like a match." He blurted. Because I'm in love only with you fattie!
 
"He doesn't like me you know that?" Hyosung said with disappointment.
 
"Hey. You're..... Beautiful really. Even I admit it." He said while staring hyosung's gaze. Hyosung's eyes glued in his face. Taking every note about his face.
 
"Thank you Joon. You know, HyunA pretty lucky to have you." Hyosung said shyly. Pinkish start coloring her cheeks.
 
"You like me. Don't you?" Joon smirked. Hyosung pushed his body away.
 
"I, hate, you!" She murmured while crossing her arm into her chest. Joon chuckled and pinch her cheeks.
 
"Yah. Fattie. I don't like you. Beside, you said I'm beautiful. You like me don't you?" Hyosung replied. Joon choked his fish.
 
"Ne? Me? Like you? I'm not blind here." He drank his drink. 
 
"Aish meanie. You just said I'm beautiful right and that makes-" hyosung's voice cut down because she saw HyunA come towards them.
 
"Your girl is here. Better get going." Hyosung stood up but Joon grab her arm.
 
"No. Stay." He said. HyunA finally came.
 
"Hey chagiya." She said while wrapping her arm arounf Joon's neck and give him a peck on the lip. Hyosung eyes widened in shock.
 
"HyunA-ya." Joon whispered. Hyosung stood from my seat and get away from that disgusting sight. Hyosung can hear Joon calling her name but she still ran and went into a small path. Hyosung sat there and cry hard. 
 
But then, heavy foot steps came towards her. Hyosung's afraid it might be some bad guy that want to her. And then her shoulder is tapped by someone. She screamed out loud and see a familliar face.
 
It's gikwang.
 
"Gikwangie?" Hyosung stared disbeliefment. Gikwang nod and sit beside her.
 
"Mind telling me what's up with you?" He said.
 
"I'm okay." She smiled.
 
"Yeah right. You're okay and you're crying. You pyscho?" He muttered. Hyosung looked at him. She hug him tightly and start crying again. 
 
Gikwang confused. But he hug hyosung too. They both stayed in that position for minutes until hyosung cried faded. Gikwang looked down. Hyosung's slept In his chest. He smiled looking at her angelic face.
 
With strength, he piggy backed her and walked through the road while humming in happiness. He never felt this happy before. Being close with the girl he like.
 
But then, Joon passed him. And quickly ran towards him.
 
"Ya! Gikwangie. What did you do to her?" Joon shout at him. 
"What? Me? It's not like I made her cry." Gikwang hissed. From the minute Hyosung cried, he knew it's because of Joon.
 
"What?! She cried? Why?" Joon asked him full of curiousity. Hyosung cried? Joon rarely see her cried.
 
"You don't know it yet?" Gikwang shouted. "She loves you so much Joon. And for me, you're a jerk wasting a girl this beautiful and kind." Gikwang whispered. While Joon, he still tried to absorb what Gikwang just said.
 
"She love me?" Joon whispered. Suddenly Hyosung moved a bit. She woke up.
 
"Eh?! Gikwangie! What are you doing?! Put me down please." Hyosung screamed. Gikwang quickly put her down.
 
"Did I slept?" She said. And then she turned around. Her eyes widened to see confused Joon. A gasp escaped as she turned back to run. But this time Joon grabbed her arm.
 
"Hyosungie. Kajima." Joon shouted. Hyosung tried to release his grab but it's too tight.
 
"Lee Joon! Let me go!" She sobbed. But unfortuneatly he doesn't care. And start pulling hyosung into a hug.
 
"You..love me... Don't you?" He whsipered in her ear. Making the owner felt the breeze of his warm breath. Hyosung remained speechless.
 
"I don't.." Hyosung beamed as tears start flowing from her eyes.
 
"Don't lie." Joon said her hair. Hyosung burried her face in Joon's chest.
 
"Okay. Yes. I love you since we're young. Like 18 years a go. I love the guy who gave me candies when I cried. I love the guy who always give his jacket to me when I'm cold. I love the guy who always said I'm a dummy, short, and hyperactive. But just this evening, he said I'm beautiful and made my heart fluttering as hell. I love him." Hyosung started sobbing again. Knowing Joon still going out with HyunA. But then, she heard Joon chuckled. She looked up.
 
"Y-ya. Why are you laughing?.." Hyosung said while pouting. Joon didn't answer it but he simply linking his lips into hyosung's. Hyosung shocked a lot. 
 
She felt electricity flow from her lips down to her body. She felt sweetnes, warmness, and love. After a second she returned Joon's kiss. 
 
"I love you hyosung-ah. From the day I saw you crying because you don't have any candy left. That day, I fell for you for the first time." Joon said after he release the kiss. 
 
"But... You never told me that.." Hyosung muttered.
 
"Well, I guess it's because I'm afraid you doesn't love me back. I know I'm a fool back then." Joon smiled. They both chuckled.
 
"But.. How about your HyunA?" Hyosung said worriedly. 
 
"Ah your jealous there." Joon teased hyosung.
 
"No aissh. Really." Hyosung walked away from Joon. Joon quickly grab her hand and kiss her again.
 
"I do that because I you never give me sign of loving me. And after seeing you ran away like that, it made my heart aches and broke her up." Joon whispered. He took something from his pocket. 
 
A couple ring that Hyosung wanted.
 
"Joon-ah. You...bought that?" Hyosung said in disbelief. Joon took hyosung's wrist and put the ring into her finger. After that, he stared at hyosung's pink-ish cheeks.
 
"I guess your dream comes true here." Joon smiled. Hyosung give him a peck on the cheek and blsuh again.
 
"Joon, thank you so much." She hum happily. They both walked hand in hand towards their neighbourhood. Doesn't realize a pair of eyes watching them.
 
Gikwang smiled after they both left. Eventough his heart breaks, He couldn't be more happy. Seeing the girl he loves like that is enough for him.
 
"Maybe in another life." He said to himself and walked away.
 
***
 
Annyeong^o^
Thank you for reading :)
Hope you all like it :D
Sorry for the bad grammar D: