Should I?

I'm Sorry.. [DEDICATED TO A FRIEND]

"UGH!!!" and then followed by that was the loud crashing sounds of glass shattering.

"Yah!! Dara unnie!! STOP IT!!" a fustrated Chaerin tried to hold the petite woman down.

"Pudong-ah... H-he.. i caught him in bed with another today..." Dara said while crying her heart. It's not abnormal to be experiencing this kind of situation with Dara. But it is abnormal to actually thimk that her boyfriend- Kwon Jiyong would sleep with another girl again behind her back.

"Unnie.. I told you that bastard isn't someone you can trust.. You should have just dated that Seungri guy.. He looks so much more decent.." Chaerin repeated this line for the upteenth time. 

Kwon Jiyong, is the school's biggest player. He would sleep with any once he gets wasted. Dara didn't know when he changed. He used to be head-over-heels over Dara. He would wait outside her homeroom everyday after school to walk her home. But a few months after they started dating, he stared ignoring her calls and texts. He would often get drunk and turn up at her crib in the middle of the night. Sometimes  he would even get angry and shout at her. 

"Rin-ah~ is it because i'm not ready to give my ity to him?" she said and looked down.

"Yah.. unnie," Chaerin said and held Dara's hand "Your worth waiting for neh? Kwon Jiyong is just a ungrateful bastard who doesn't know how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like you:)"

"I can't take it anymore rin.. i-i.." Dara stuttered between her sobs-trying to make out the correct words.

"Unnie.. if you can't take it, just break up with him. Throughout all these years, all he ever gave you was hurt, hurt and more hurt. Let go unnie.. You'll find someone better. Just like me, after letting Teddy go, i met Jay. And now, we're so happy together."

Dara nodded and dried her tears. "I-i'll try.."

*beep~beep~*

"Oh! unnie.. I got to go,, Jay oppa is waiting for me outside, talk to you when i come home neh?" Chaerin said concernly.

"Neh.. enjoy your time:) and don't hanky-panky neh?" Dara said in a motherly tone.

"Aigoo~ okok Ssantokki umma^^ Byee~!" she said as she exited through the door.

[Dara's POV]

Kwon Jiyong, i'm not gona be that fragile girl you used to play anymore.. you've hurt me more than enough. 

*Beep~ Beep~*

Text from 'Baby~<3'

'Yah.. meet me at the Han river.. we need to talk..'

_______________

Text to 'Baby~<3'

'Talk about?'

_______________

Text from 'Baby~<3'

'Just come alright? i'm on the way there. See ya'

_______________

Okay, this is it Dara, since he's asking you out to talk, take this opportunity to break it off with him. You can do it, hwaiting!

Text to 'Baby~<3'

'Ok.'

______________

 

-end-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 JUS KIDDING^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

wana find out what happens next? kkk~ Will Dara really break up with Jiyong? And what's Jiyong's purpose for asking her out? O.O

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until teh next Chappie~ PYONG!!~