Falling in Love??.... Curiosity lead me to him(read till the end..)

"We're just strangers with memories..and that's all it will ever be"

 

402060_356934854320920_352560394758366_1

 

 

Falling in love? That's not what I have in mind. Curiousity lead me to him

 

"Statue"

Well, first of all it started with my summer class in mathematics when this guy who would obnoxiously hold my hand and won't let go of it. It felt a little fluttery inside because of his boastful and confident attitude. 

Then he'd do that every single day to me. He'd bring my bags and pass my notebook for me. Call me an angel and I'd try my best to not notice him. That's a first.

Well, summer class ended and we had to say our goodbyes, but it didn't happen. I kind of rejected him un directly. My teacher asked me that if we were dating, I said "hell no." I saw him frown and It felt like I rejected him so I guess that's why we didn't mend our goodbyes.

The day after that, I left for japan. Had a little fun there though. Ofcourse' im with my mother I would really enjoy that. 

 

 

On the way back home.. 

 

FLASH BACK STARTS

My Social studies teacher was discussing about “Old Age” how they step by step discovered things such as Fire, weapons and many more, He told us that they played a big part in shaping the future, that if it weren’t for them all the things we see right now would’ve never existed

“so class what do you think about our lesson?”

I raised my hand to answer since no one else wants to..

“Sir I kind of disagree with your theory…I mean it was all a mere COINCIDENCE.. they didn’t intend to discover fire, it was just an accident so how come you’re saying that they played a big factor in making what we are now?”

I saw him smile

“well you see.. there is no such thing as Coincidence.. Everything happens for a REASON, each one of you has a purpose why you’re alive and why you are here..things happen to lead you to someone you were destined for..just like in movies the main character would bump into an arrogant guy but somehow they would fall for echt other.. we cant just say that it was just a coincidence that they both walked on the same path.. Even before we were born GOD has already written our life..”

 

Those got me taken a back… it was like I was shot by an arrow… those words kept repeating on my mind like a broken record…

 

 

"Well I guess... I should apologize to him for what happened.." A smile appeared on my lips 

 

    FLASHBACK ENDS!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! this is me jhen......chever chever!!! hhehehehe

so sorry for the very short update well

things are not WELL between me and my family

I had a LOT of arguments with my aunt and cousin! which basically lead me to cry 3 buckets of tears

and I had to REHABILITIZE myself in order to not HURT them grrr.... JOKE! i wont stoop that low for that ...... People so back to the story 

next chapter will be KAI's POV!