Dawn has come...

Underground Mafia

"Wakey, Wakey~...hmmmmm...~" a familiar voice sounded in front of Shin Hye. To her fright, she was on her foot, grabbed a stick and aimed it on the intruder.

"What do you want?" she demanded.

"Ohhhhhhhh....I was just here to wake you up..hhhmmmm..."

"You really scared me!"

"Geurae? Wae?" asked the intruder.

"Because you sounded like a zombie!"

"EEewwwwwwnnessssss!!! Ngo-ngo language again!"

"Mweoyo? Which is the ngo-ngo language? The word 'zombie'? Have you never even heard of that one?" Shin Hye asked. The intruder shook his head.

"Oh well, never mind. Even if I tell you , you wouldn't understand. Anyhow, you yourself look, act and sound like a zombie anyway," Shin Hye said as she dusted the dirt off her clothes. Then she touched her stomach. Last night, she had eaten just a piece of raisin..wait...was she supposed to be sleeping in a very comfortable couch? What was she doing here on the ground sleeping?

"Yah! I was sleeping in a couch last night. Why am I here?" Shin Hye asked, confused.

"Hmmmm...the couch said you smell pretty bad, so it choked you out of the house and you landed here in my domain. And by the way, I'm the Farmer Entity...hhhmmmmm...~~"

Shin Hye began to smell her armpits and her clothing. She couldn't even make out what smell the Farmer Entity was taking about.

"I just was wearing a peach cologne."

"Hmmm...the Soldier Entity said the couch told him you smell like a dead rat."

"AAAccckkkkk!!! A DEAD RAT? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!"

" I don't know. But that's what he told me..hmmmm.."

It was still dawn, but the sky looked like it was already six in the morning during summer. Shin Hye sighed as she followed the Farmer Entity. She took a sudden gaze at the sun and was surprised to see that instead of just having yellow rays, it had disco lights for rays. The sun was himself wearing sunglasses and drinking lemonade, saying that it was very hot. Shin Hye scoffed and shook her head. SHe knew that however weird this place was, she had to live with it and to do her task to save Min Hyuk.

"We're here...hhmmmmm..." The Farmer Entity said as he led Shin Hye to his house. It was made up of straw, and it constantly fell down so that the Farmer Entity would have to make it stand back again.

"Can't you make a decent house or something? I mean, you have trees here you could cut and make use of the wood to make a house."

"Oh no, we cannot just cut down trees here. Otherwise, the Wizard would send us to his dungeon where the clowns are. I don't want to die laughing."

"Geurae? Hmmm..from where I'm from, we have the same law. But come on now, surely you have some spare pieces of wood, don't you?"

"Well...it's all right for me if it keeps fallling down. It would always stand up when I'm not around. You see, this house is just very much alive like you and me."

After saying those sentences, the house immediately asked for food. Shin Hye shrieked as she ran towards the nearest tree where she hid in fright.

"Di..di...di..did  it just ask fo..fo..for food???" She asked the Famer Entity, pointing to the house. He nodded.

"This is my pet, you see..so I have to always put it up every time it falls..hmmmmm~"

***

When they were inside the house, the Farmer Entity served red milk and blue cheese to Shin Hye. She cringed and asked how the color of the food came to be.

"In this place, our sheep gives us these food. The sheep are colored white, like yours I believe. The milk, when it comes out of the sheep is colored white. But when the milk is transferred to the bucket, the color changes. Similiarly, when we make our cheese, the color just changed itself." The Farmer Entity explained to his visitor who cautiously nibbled the cheese. To her, it seemed that it had been infested with Aspergillum fungi. But the cheese still tasted like cheese. The milk tasted like cranberry juice, just like the red milk from the Ruby Cow.

Then Shin Hye excused herself to wash her hands. She got a latherful of soap and started soaping her hands when she felt funny about it.

"OOOOOOooohhh nnnooooo!!!!!" The Farmer Entity shrieked in disgust, both his hands on his cheeks, his eyes wide. To this, Shin Hye raised her eyebrow and looked at him, puzzled.

"Wae?"

"What are you doing?????"

"I'm washing my hands, of course, but i have to admit your soap felt kind of funny."

"SOAP? SOAP? NGO-NGO LANGUAGE AGAIN!! THAT IS NOT SOAP! THAT IS BUTTER CREAM!!!"

"Eh?"

"I USE THAT TO COOK MY MEAT! OH, HOW COULD YOU BE SO WASTEFUL???"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know this wasn't soap. It was placed in a dispenser..."

"Is that ngo-ngo language again?"

"AGGGGGHHHH! I'm going crazy here!" Shin Hye exclaimed as she looked up at an imaginary camera on the ceiling and placed both her hands on her head.