Happy New Year, Saranghae

Happy New Year [One-Shot]

*Picture comes from http://wooyoung.tumblr.com/post/1531405037*

------------------------------------------------------

Doojoon was sitting on the grassy field lining the Han River. He was looking out into the brightly lit sky of Seoul. There were fireworks lighting up the sky in the distance. Doojoon looked at the expanding water of the river and sighed.

"I wish I had someone special to spend New Years with..." He said to himself.

Doojoon got up from his spot and started to walk off. He was roaming the streets of Seoul with only a beanie and a pair of dark sunglasses blocking the whole world from noticing he was the Leader of BEAST. He sighed once again as he passed by a couple, comfortable in each other's embrace. Doojoon was about to go into a small market when he noticed a girl having trouble carrying a few boxes. He started to walk towards her.

When he got close enough, he heard her muttering to herself. "Omo~ These boxes are heavy!"

Doojoon cleared his throat. 

The girl stopped what she was doing and was just standing there. The boxes were blocking Doojoon's view of her face. "Would you like some help?" He finally asked.

The girl put down the boxes. Doojoon was in awe when he saw her face. She was beautiful. She had those big, hazel eyes. She had hair that was just flowing down her shoulders. It was plastered against her face because of the sweat that was probably dripping down her face. The look of exhaustion was visible on her face.

"Um, that'd be wonderful. Thanks." She said.

Doojoon felt like he was set as stone. He couldn't move... He was in shock from the sound of her voice. Like an angel. He thought to himself.

Then he finally got out of his reverie. And he went up to her and grabbed some of the boxes from her. "So where are you taking these boxes?" Doojoon asked the girl.

"Up to my new apartment... I just moved out of my parents house." She didn't hesitate to answer.

"Why are you spending New Years moving in; when you can be spending it with family and friends?" Doojoon asked.

"I could ask the same thing to you." She responded.

Doojoon chuckled at her slight comeback. He followed her as she walked into the building that happened to be in front of them. "I was gonna spend it with my friends; but I decided to spend it alone." Doojoon finally answered.

He was listening to the girl's and his footsteps as they walked up the stairs. The building was really nice. "I wanted to start the new year in a new place. So I decided to move in today." The girl answered.

The girl stopped suddenly. Doojoon almost bumped into her. She punched in the code of the door and the lock clicked open. 

"I'm Choi Raekyung." The girl said.

When Doojoon was certain that they were both in the room with the door closed, he put down the boxes and took off his disguise.

Raekyung stared at him in shock.. "Doojoon? The Yoon Doojoon?" She asked.

Doojoon nodded. "The one and only." He smiled.

"Who would've thought... Me bumping into a guy like you on New Years Eve..." She said.

Doojoon chuckled. "Who would've thought I'd bump into a beautiful girl like you." 

Raekyung started to blush. "I guess I have to give you my full gratitude then. Would you like anything to drink? Eat?" Raekyung made her way to the kitchen.

"I stocked myself with food before I even started packing..." She chuckled.

"That's a smart move." Doojoon said as he followed her.

Raekyung got out a teapot and put water in it. She placed it over the stove and turned it on. 

"We have an hour left before it's finally the new year." Raekyung said happily.

They stood in the kitchen in silence. "You don't have any furniture yet." Doojoon stated.

Raekyung nodded. "Um. Yeah. I'll be furnishing my apartment later."

Doojoon started walking towards Raekyung that was at the other side of the kitchen. He was staring into her eyes. Raekyung started to blush. 

"Forget the tea. Let's go our for a walk." Doojoon said to her.

Raekyung nodded. She turned off the stove and put the pot in the sink. 

Doojoon was already making his way to the door. He was putting on his beanie and sunglasses. Raekyung got her coat and opened the door. Doojoon and Raekyung made their way out of the building and began their walk around Seoul.

The two of them were getting to know each other very well. Doojoon took her to the Han River. It was already 2 minutes until midnight. The two of the sat down on the grass... Raekyung was sitting in front of Doojoon with his arms around her. Raekyung was kind of skeptic about it, but she just let him. Her arms were crossed on her chest. Then she placed her hands on top of his. They were waiting for the big firework show that was supposed to take place here at the Han River.

There was a lot of people gathered, but Doojoon had a secret place and had taken Raekyung. Then the fireworks started going off.

"Happy New Year, Choi Raekyung." Doojoon whispered to her.

"Happy New Year Yoon Doojoon." She replied.

"Let's spend the new year together." Doojoon said.

"This is a nice way of bringing in the new year." Raekyung smiled to herself.

Raekyung turned her head around. Her face was mere inches away from Doojoon's.

Doojoon closed the gap and laid a small kiss on Raekyung's lips.

"You're my New Years gift." Doojoon smiled happily.

Raekyung chuckled and they continued to watch the fireworks in each others arms.

--------------------------------------

Eh hehehehe!! 
So how was it guys?

Happy New Years guys!!!!
Have a blessed and wonderful New Year!
Let's celebrate 2011 with a smile!! :D

Saranghaeyo~ <3