my wish came true...

Birthday wish!

 

 

 

kwangmin's pov

 

"youngmin~ah saengil chukahe" i saw a girl heading towards youngmin's direction.

 everybody greeted youngmin a happy birthday..seems like they forgot that the oh-so-popular youngmin has a twin. don't get me wrong i'm not jealous because of that, or am i? i mean i'm also celebrating my birthday today. even though we're twins youngmin has always been the center of all people's attention. i mean who wouldn't be dazed by him, even i myself would start to question my uality if that twin of mine starts to be all cute in front of me.

"kwangmin~ah!"i heard a very familiar voice, that velvety voice that never fails to bring me back to reality.

"neh? what are you doing here?" i asked my twin.

"what do you mean by 'what are you doing here?'" youngmin mimicked me then rolled his eyes.

"are you stupid? or did you just forget the very important day of our lives?" he added looking at me with his big brown orbs.

"let's go! it's time to blow the cake!" he excitedly drag me out of the balcony back to the party held below.

"why are you so excited by the way? it's not like it would be our fist time blowing a birthday cake" i  rolled my eyes but he just showed me his eye smile in response which completely silenced me.

"oh come on! why are you so grumpy kwangminnie!" he said puffing out his cheeks out of a sudden. 'aish! does he always have to do this?' i thought

"okay! i lose..now let's get going" i sighed in defeat and he showed me his pearl white teeth.

he succesfully drag me near the cake. everyone sang a happy birthday to us, after that they told us to make a wish, we silently make them, then blowed our 17 candles together. it's always been like this, we always do everything together. i wonder sometimes what would he do if i'm not by his side.

The loud music, the people enjoying the party, the loud noises made me feel stuffy so i got out to the garden and have some air. i was lying on the green grass looking at the stars and wondered what my twin wished for. i mean he's got everything he's smart, handsome, he's popular at school, he's got girls around him, confessions everyday. what the heck did he wish for when he's got all that? i sighed knowing i can't possibly know what he wished for. i should be happy today but for some reasons i'm not. then suddenly..

"happy birthday kwangmin!" i heard my twin's voice he was sitting beisde me so i sat up with him.

"my gift?" i turned to him raising my palms as if i'm expecting something.

"hmmmmm...i don't have any" he said looking at me with a sheepish grin.

"hey! you forgot about it don't you?" i don't know why but the thought of him forgetting to buy me a gift hurts me..what's happening to me?!

"for godness sake kwangmin, you're already 17 and you still want a gift?" he said mocking me.

"is that it? then how about who in their 17 years of age gets so excited about blowing their birthday cakes huh?" i countered smirking at him. i saw him lowered his head and pouted.

"look at you, pouting like a kid.  and you still want me to call you 'hyung?'" i mocked more. i don't know why but his skin seems to sparkle under the moonlight sky.

we became quite after that, but youngmin did something i didn't expect him to do. i mean it's not the first time that he did that to me, but still every time he does that i feel like air is scarce, it made me stop my breath. i don't know why, but did anyone of you heard your own heartbeat? damn! did i heard it tonight! it would be very embarrassing if he hears it.

youngmin suddenly hugged me. and i was frozen on the spot. but there's more he whispered words sweetly in my ear. then i remembered it's been a long time since he said those words to me.

"i love you kwangmin~ah" as he said these falterring words, something in my stomach seems weird, it's not the feeling you get when you wanted to poo, knor the feeling that you get when you had indigestion..it's..it's different.

 

end of kwangmin's pov

 

youngmin's pov

 

many girls came today, also there are my guy friends.  i would wonder sometimes why our parents would held a very extravagant party such as these. it's never my style though i'm know as the out-going twin, but still, i would love it if we just celebrated our birthday with our parents and our other childhood friends which are donghyun hyung our eldest, hyunseong hyung the smartest hyung he would help us do our assignments great isn't it? then we have our mirror prince jeongminnie hyung we also have our cute little maknae who's mentality is more mature that donghyun hyung and of course how can i forget my twin, kwangmin..he's the least known in school since he's always in the rooftop and his not-so-approachable attitude always brings him down. the 6 of us are just normal school boys, i would wonder sometimes how the heck did the girls end up calling us 'boyfriend' *sigh*

speaking of which where the heck did my twin go? he's always been like this, he's not really the type to mingle or talk to those he aren't close to.

"youngmin~ah, you and kwangmin need to blow the cake" our mother came up to me. i started looking for him but couldn't find him anywhere, so i decided to go up his room, and i was right there he is in his balcony.

"kwangmin~ah!" i called him, he seems like he's thinking about something. i wanted to ask him but nahh, my stubborn brother would always answer me sarcastically so forget it.

"neh? what are you doing here?" he answered calmly with his deep y voice, he looks so cool.

"what do you mean by 'what are you doing here?'" i tried mimicking him but i guess i failed even though we're twins his voice is much deeper than mine.

"are you stupid? or did you just forget the very important day of our lives?" i looked at him straight in the eyes.

"let's go! it's time to blow the cake!" i told him excitement visible in my voice. i don't know why but i get so excited blowing our birtday cakes. probably because i'm always doing it with kwangmin..i remembered this one time when our parents got us different cakes well that was when we we're ten. i really wasn't excited to blow my cake that time.

"why are you so excited by the way? it's not like it would be our first time blowing a birthday cake" he said and rolled his eyes, to be honest when he said this i feel like i'm being stabbed everywhere, but ofcourse i can't let him see that so i just used my aegyo on him and smile at him with my eyes.

"oh come on! why are you so grumpy kwangminnie!" i pouted acting cute again, honestly most guys fell for it, but maybe not kwangminnie, he's diffferent.

"okay! i lose..now let's get going" he sighed and i smiled widely at him. call me crazy but i'm always acting like a girl in front of kwangmin. why you ask? i didn't know this until our 10th birthday but seems like i've fallen in love with him in a more romantic way. since then i always act cute in front of him..but he never show any interest in them.

i succesfully drag him near the cake, the people sang us a happy birthday song i was smilling cheerfully at them, but kwangmin as ever is still expressionless, then it's time to make wishes. i made one and so did kwangmin, but the thing is we did it in silence so no one really know what our wishes are. after that we blow our candles together. everyone clapped, after a while of mingling with our friends and some of the girls that came, well they're basically flirting at me, but i won't give a damn at them, i've already set my eyes for someone. and whether this love is right or wrong, i'm planning to confess today.

 i searched for kwangmin but didn't find him. i needed air so i went out, and there he is lying on his back looking at the stars, he's really handsome, he's smart he's every girl's man of their dreams kwangmin may not know this but, some of the girls that approaches me with love letters with them are actually confessions for kwangmin. they're way too scared to approach him so they approach me instead, but guess what i never gave those letters to kwangmin, fear take over me that time that he might actually like one of those girls, i'm afraid to loose him. i'm selfish aren't i? but i wanted to try to confess my feelings, atleast that way i won't have any regrets afterwards, i'm already expecting for the worst.

donghyun hyung,hyunseong hyung, jeongminnie hyung and minwoo knows about my feelings for him. they we're shocked at first but later on they supported me with all their hearts, they helped me burn all those love letters and leave no trace of them at all.

i was readying my heart, after doing so i sat down next to him, he never notice me which made me sad. he looks like he's thinking of something. so i decided to talk..

"happy birthday kwangmin!" i beamed at him, he looked at me and sat up.

"my gift?" he asked, but i decided to play with him.

"hmmmmm...i don't have any"i looked at him with a sheepish grin.

"hey! you forgot about it don't you?"i don't know why, but i think my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think i just saw kwangmin with a dissapointed expression? is he dissapointed about me not remembering to buy his gift? i guess not.

"for godness sake kwangmin, you're already 17 and you still want a gift?" i mocked him. i don't know why but i'm really thinking that he's sad. honestly i bought a gift for him yesterday. but i guess my playful side got the best of me.

"is that it? then how about who in their 17 years of age gets so excited about blowing their birthday cakes huh?" he countered, damn that pierced through me. i mean he's the reason why i'm so excited about blowing that cake and now he's mocking me for it? i lowered my head then pouted.

we were quite once again, but i think this would be the best moment to confess. i was debating whether to just say it or not. but i think my body was moving on it's own. in no time kwangmin was in my arms he's shocked apparently he didn't expect this to come. and what's worst i blurted out the words that i think would make him hate me.

"i love you kwangmin~ah" there i said it.

he was silent for a while i pulled away, stood up and started to walk away but then..

"you love me? romantically speaking or the brotherly way?" he said. i was tearing up. i don't know why. my back was facing him so i answered him truthfully.

"romantically speaking" i asnwered now tears on my eyes. i expected a shout. a mock or anything bad from him, but none of them came, instead arms wrapped around me. his head was on the crook of my neck as he speak..

"i don't what have you done to me youngmin~ah, but i think i love you too" he said sincerity and seriousness apparent in his voice.

i turned around i looked into his eyes, he wiped my tears away. then suddenly he came closer, and closer, and closer...until i could feel kwangmin's lips on mine..i couldn't even believe that we're actually kissing these things only happen in my dreams, but i guess dreams do come true.. he stopped and looked at me in the eyes. he smiled at me i'm glad he's not angry nor disgusted.

"i love you too..youngmin~ah" and with that said he kneeled down pulled out a red velvet ring case..

"jo youngmin, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, i felt like i was floating, it feels like i was the heroin in a fairy tale story...it seems like a proposal..i know that this will not be an easy relationship, but who cares! this is jo kwangmin we're talking about, and this guy's going to be my boyfriend.

"YES!" i answered him, he stood up put the ring on my finger i did the same to him. we shared another heated kiss. when we finally needed air we parted,

"did you know i was going to confess today?" i asked him

"nope" he answered smilling lovingly at me.

"then why were you bringing rings with you?" i asked him again.

"i wanted to confess today, but you beat me to it!" he answered while blushing.

"aigooooo..you're so cute!" i said and pinched his cheeks

"i know right!" he answered and leaned down for a peck, when he pulled away we heard voices on the nearby bush. then a head popped out.

"yah! we're you eavesdropping?!" kwangmin asked the four people in front of us with sheepish grin on their faces.

instead of answering the fuming kwangmin, donghyun hyung and minwoo just had to tease us.

"jo youngmin, will you be my boyfriend?" donghyun hyung asked minwoo while kneeling down. They mimicked us.

"YES!" minwoo answered him ang hugged each other.

"YAH!"kwangmin was running to get them, they're teasing him to be so cheesy and such.

while they were running hyunseong hyung and jeongmin hyung came up to me with knowing eyes.

"so how's the kiss? was he a good kisser?" jeongminnie hyung asked nudging my sides. i was extremely blushing now.

"seems like it's good, since it lasted for a while, anyway. you've got to be careful. i think you're going to have desserts on bed today" hyunseong hyung winked at me.

"YAH! what are you saying!" i said embarrased at the thought so i started running and wanted to catch one of them.

we ended up tripping but still we're all laughing at our childish acts.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" the four of them shouted.

"thanks" kwangmin asnwered them cooly. while i was nodding at his side acknowledging them.

the six of us laid down on the grass staring at the stars that's then i remembered something.

"oh! kwangmin~ah i remembered something!" i told him turning to face him.

"what?" he said urging me to continue

"what was your wish a while ago?" i asked.

"oh that? nothing" he said turning his gaze to the stars again. but before i could start anything he said something again.

"no need to know that wish, since it came true anyways" he said winking at me but failed so i laughed instead.

we we're about to kiss again when..

"ewwwwww!! you guys get a room!" the four of them protested.

 

we laughed and went inside again to continue our birthday party..

having kwangmin as my boyfriend is the greatest birthday present i ever had!

 

end of youngmin's pov

 

E   N   D

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i know i completely failed.. 

anyways thanks for reading.. :)