Betrayer

Bling Bling Jonghyun's Casual Love

It is a warm summer day. Jonghyun is hanging out with his hot girls, Christine (Chris) and Yoona. He is dating again but behind the back of poor, innocent Cena...

"Oh my pretty, pretty girls, I missed you so much." Said Jonghyun kissing the cheeks of the blushed girls. "I have good news for you, my sweet hearts" Said Jonghyun putting his muscular arms around the slim, femanine waistline of the girls.

"Oh Jonghyun, my sweet Jonghyun, what is the good news?" Said Christine, her soft fingers making their way up to Jonghyun's cute, little 6-pack.

"Back off Chris, Jonghyun is mine! So Jonghyun, where do you wanna go for lunch." Said Yoona seducingly, touching his perfect jawlines and waited for a big kiss, but, non was given. "What????, Christine! What the hell are you doing?????? Your distracting us!!!!!!! Yelled Yoona, anger rising up her face.

"What? But why?? Why can't I hug my honey? I love him! Said Christine innocently, showing a cute puppy face, hold the arms of Jonghyun tightly.

"His mine Chris, let go of him, his mine, he loves me more than you, let go! Wailed Yoona, fury was shinging on her face.

"Shut up, you ********! His mine and mine only!" Shouted Chris in rage, her face turning bright red.

This conversation tured into a fight.

"Wow! Wow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! Darlings just relax! Don't you wanna hear the good news?" Said Jonghyun.

Then suddenly the conversation was interrupted by a phone call. Yoona's phone call..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh sorry Jonghyun, I have to leave now, by boy- I mean my brother needs me now, I'm so sorry, bye, I be leaving now, byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" Said Yoona.

Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!

"So Christine, have I ever told you, that I love you?" Said Jonghyun.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... flirtly Jong Jong, Chris likey likey!" Smiled Chris, her lips.

"Did I ever told you that you always give me pleasure by doing something?" Asked the flirtly boy.

"What?????" Asked Christine, trying to act dumb.

Jonghyun's gentle hand grabed the waistline of Christine, then the soft, angelic face and then kissed her madly and passionately,

Suddenly out of nowwhere, the atmostphere frozze.

Cena was there. Jonghyun was ther, but kissing Christine.

"Jonghyunnnnnn......" Cena mummbled weakly.

"I can explain" Jonghyun answered.

" Yes, I konw you can explain, just make up a story and explain. I didn't know you could reach so low! I HATE YOU!" Cried Cena, her legs started to wobble, then she started weeping at the floor.

"Actually, I was gonna tell you that.... your dumped! I found love again.... and it's better.."

Christine smiled. Jonghyun smiled, his killer smile....

 

Cena's heart is now broken.

What will happen mext is CHAPTER: 3

Hint- Almighty Key (Yey we love key!)