Regret

Regret

Today the rain pouring down and I'm stuck here with him. All the students had gone home, except for the two of us. I do not know him, yes ... I rather not talk to him even though we are classmate. He is the most popular in my school, everyone admired him. But not with me. Because he's always looking for attention with a wierd behavior.

"Hi ~", he said, holding out his hand. I looked directly at him and see him in confused. He smiled at me.

"Hi", I replied as i took his hand. The atmosphere suddenly felt a little awkward for me and maybe for him. I quickly pulled my hand.

"Mmm .. how are you today? You didn't angry because what had happened in class? ", He said as a start of conversation on that rainy day.

"Hmm??-Oh no .. it's .. I'm used to face a stupid attitude. ", I said

"Good for you. Then I'll introduce myself now. 2 months in class with you and i never talked with you once. My name is Kim Myungsoo, you can call me L. ", he said, smiling.

"I'm Jeanne Kim, you can call me Jean.", I said simply. Not wanting to linger with him, I decided to go home now. Because the rain had begun to stop, i started my steps towards the school gate. But along the way to the gates, I didn't feel a drop of rain had fallen on my head. When I turned my head, i saw L followed me from behind and cover my head with his jacket. I stoped to look at him

"Hey! What the hell is this?? "I asked. He simply replied with a smile.

"It does not matter. Let's go to your house. ", He said

"No. .. You do not have to take me home. I can go home be myself. You can go home now. What if you sick? "

"Never mind. I am strong. Only light rain like this will not make me sick. "

I feel terrible to him. He was very stubborn to take me home. And finally I have to say yes to his kindness to take me home. Along the way he hummed happily , 'His voice is pretty good, no wonder many women are crazy about him', I thought. As we arrived in my house, I saw him and all his clothes wet. I felt guilty about it.

"You're soaking wet. Let's go. ", I said. When I opened my door, I saw him standing still, confused. Then I waved my hand in front of his face and he was surprised. He was daydreaming.

"Uh-i-yes. But, can i-"

"Of course you can. You've brought me home and you're soaked now. I won't let you sick. Because I would feel guilty if you get sick. "

Then I prepare hot water for his bath and he had a change of clothes to wear after the bath. Luckyly his size clothes same as my older brother. Out of the shower he met me in the dining room. I prepared a cup of hot chocolate foer him.

"Thank you Jean, you are very kind.", He said,as he took a sip of his drink.I could only nod and smile. After he finished his drink, L excused hiself to go home. I walked him to the gates and he waved at me. I waved back at him. After L left, I think again. I should not be cold to him. He was a very nice person. I've looked bad because of his wierd behavior. But behind all the weirdness, he was a very nice person. And I'm decided to change my attitude towards him. At least I'm not going to act cool.

 

  

The next day at school, he greeted me in the hall.

"Good morning, Jean!"

"Mornin L", I replied with a smile.

"Look, I'm not sick, right? I told you, a little rain will not make me sick. ", He said cheerfully. 'Of course you're not sick. If I let you go home with wet clothes, you'd be sick right now ', I thought

"Yes .. yes .. whatever you say, " I said casually. Then L followed me.

"Jean, are you busy tomorrow night?"

I was silent for a moment. 'What the hell is this kid? '

"No, why?"

"Then come with me the do theBiology task, huh? Have you do it? "

Without thinking I agree with him.

  

Day after day I spent with L, we often learn together, lunch together, go home together, and do the assignments together. And the day after day I feel my heartbeat growing faster as I was with him. And I'm sure my feelings are not feeling for a friend. I felt something different. I love him. I cannot deny it. I love him. And L is the first person who can make love him , who can change my frozen heart.

One day after school, we decided to walk to the park near my house.

"I want to tell you something Jean", said L

"Speak"

"Eeemmm ... I want to thank you because you always withme. I'm very happy to know a girl like you. I never thought I could fall in love with someone like you. "

"I'm also happy to meet and be friends with you. Sorry if in the beginning I've always been cool with you. "

"It does not matter. that makes me feel that you're different from other women. "

We were silent for a moment. I felt my heartbeat getting faster.

"Jean, I want to apologize ..", said L as he started talking again.

"Excuse me? Why? You never do wrong to me, why are you sorry? "

L took a deep breath and then he sighed. He looked at me .. like there's guilt behind his eyes. He firmly grasp my hand. I cannot say anything. I do not know what to do.

"I have to move to Japan this week. And maybe today is my last day with you. After that I'll be getting ready to go to Japan. My parents were assigned to Japan, I have to go with them. I cannot deny my father's words. Although  I still want to stay here with you ", he said softly.

I felt tears welling in my eyes. I could not believe my ears. L will move to Japan. He will leave me .. after what he did to me. My heart shattered, I could no longer hold my tears. I sobbed. Then L hugged me tightly, he hugged warmly and firmly. I could feel his heart beating fast. He continued to say SORRY in my ear. Then he pulled a letter out of his bag.

 

 

"Read it, then you will understand everything," said L

I looked into his eyes, I saw tears flowing from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jean, I cannot seem to be the best for you. I can only was saying that you are the best I ever had .. "

I just kept silent and sobbing.

  

That day was the first day I went back to school. I met with my friends, all the same, nothing changes. I looked around the class and I found her. New student, she sat alone in a corner of the classroom. I approached her, and asked her,' what's you name ?' , but no words came out of . She was silent. I spent day after day without any words out from from me. All I know is her name. Kim Jeanne. Sweet name, just like her face. I never thought I was getting interested to her. And I start acting stupid to get her attention, but i was failed. All my friends asked me why I like her when there are many beautiful women are waiting for me. And I said because she was different from other women. I just hope to be friends with her. Until one day, we were stuck in school because of heavy rain. i greet her and ask her to introduce herself. And I did it! She answered me! I am very pleased to hear her voice. Then I managed to persuade her that I could take her home, although I have to wet, as long as i can be with her and be friend with her, I would. From that day on, my relationship with her began to improve. We became good friends I'm very happy because she is very good to me. I'm more in love with her.

Until one day my father told me the bad news. He told me that our family would move to Japan because my father was assigned there. I rebelled, I begged my father to let me stay here to have completed high school first, but he did not agree. I don't dare to oppose my father's words. I was very saddened to know the fact that I'm not going to be with her ​​again. I'm very confused. How should I tell? What if she hates me? I really do not want to go. But I also cannot protect her from afar. So I decided to take it off. Because I'm sure she'll be fine without me.

Jean, I'm sorry. I could no longer be there. And you need to know that I love you .. love you so much. I do not want to see you sad. I'm sorry. I have to go . I hope you're fine without me. I love you Jean.

Kim Myungsoo

  

 

 

 

I'm sorry, why not just say that I liked that I wanted him to be my side forever. Now he's gone away. And I can not see his face again, could not hear his voice again and could not see his beautiful eyes.

L forgive me if I could just keep all these feelings. I do not have the courage to express it to you. L I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry ..

Good-bye ..

  

Should i make sequel??? I need you answer guys ^_~