Goodbye and I love you

Goodbye and I love you

If you haven't, I suggest you read the foreward first, but you can continue if you want ^^ that's just a little intro.. :)

--

A few months after Myung's visit to the doctor, he finally told Sunggyu..

“Gyu.. I’m sorry”

“Shut up!”

“Gyu.. please listen..”

“NO!! Just.. please stop! Please, shut up!”

Sunggyu was crying his eyes out now, I don’t know what to do to calm him down, I really don’t…

“Gyu ah.. please smile, don’t cry.. you know I hate it when you cry..”

“How am I suppose to smile when I know you’re in so much pain..” he looked at me with those perfect looking eyes of his, those eyes, I just hope I’ll be able to see it when I breathe my last breath.

I smiled, trying to look fine, “I’m fine Gyu ah, seriously.. I’m strong aren’t I?” I lied, and hug him tightly as I can, I wish we could stay like this forever, please grant my wish, just once…

That night, Sunggyu refused to leave my sight, he kept on nagging me, told me to eat well, get some rest, told me I’ll get better..which we both know, that’s never going to happen.

It’s past midnight, he was sleeping on the couch, “..Gyu..” I could clearly see the traces of tears on his face, I caress his cheek, plant a soft kiss on his forehead, “..I love you, so much..”

(Morning- 3rd persons pov)

Sunggyu woke up to sunrays beaming onto his face, “Myung..?” he called, but no answers, “Myung!” again, silence. “MYUNGSOO!! Where are you?”

That moment, Woohyun came running down to him, “Gyu, you okay? Why are you screaming?”

Sunggyu took a moment to realize that, that it was all a dream, a memory really.. of him, and Myungsoo, “N-nothing.. ju-just a dream..” Sunggyu looked down, tears started to form in his eyes.

Woohyun sighed and hugged Sunggyu, “You’re still thinking about Myungsoo..right?” he whispered.

Sunggyu returned the hug and buried his face on the crook of Woohyun’s neck, he just hummed.

Woohyun sighed again, he’s been with Sunggyu ever since they were in high school, they’re best friends, and Woohyun realized that he’s in love with Sunggyu after spending such tremendous amount of time with him, but he kept it all to himself as Sunggyu was dating Myungsoo. But now, Myungsoo’s gone, and he can’t help but wanting to cheer him up, to always be there for him whenever he was needed.

“Don’t you think you should move on Gyu?”

“I don’t know Woo..” he answered, tighten his hug around Woohyun, refusing to let him go.

They stayed like that for a while, before Woohyun spoke, “Gyu, I have to go now.. my parents must be worried..” and start moving.

“No..” Sunggyu looks down, “..can’t you stay..with me, just for today”

Woohyun hesitated for a while, “okay..”

Sunggyu’s face immediately bright up, “Thank you Woohyun!” and hug him tightly.

“O-okay, okay..” Woohyun chuckled, “now go take a shower, let’s go eat breakfast outside”

Sunggyu nodded before skipping to his room. Leaving Woohyun alone in his living room.

Woohyun then picked up a photo frame that was on the table, it was a picture of Sunggyu and Myungsoo, on their 2nd Anniversary, it’s been 4 months since Myungsoo had left their world, “Myung.. he had a dream of you again.. he’s still pretty much in love with you, and I don’t doubt it.. you’ve been together for such a long time.. but, Myung.. can I ask you something? Can I please make him happy again, with me.. you should know how much I love him right?” Woohyun chuckled before putting the frame back down on the table.

“Wooooo~ I’m ready, let’s go!!”

“Okay!!”

Little did they know, there’s someone watching them from behind, he wore such white clothes, from head to toe, and had the brightest smile on his face, “Woo-ah, go for it.. make him happy, happier than when he was with me.. he deserves it..” and still smiling, “Kim Sunggyu, good bye, and I love you, so much”

 *

I was bored, so, this came up.. i don't know about the story line, sorry if it's, uhm.. unorganized? ^^' i was suppose to do my homework, but.. keke.. nevermind, i'll stop my ranting now. ^^v