Moya Zhizn (My Life)

Misplaced

 

SHIM JAEJOONG [F]

She was born in February 4th. She was 24 in 2012. The oldest of Shim siblings. She is a model. Kind and gentle yet clumsy.

 

(a/n[nekoi] : Oh yes, I got separated from Vivian since we are attending different universities -_- kinda miss her. Not in the mood to talk. Thanks to Vivian for writing this chap btw~ I just edited and added things there and here.)

(a/n[vivian] : Hi, guys! This chapter will tell you what actually is going on. And probably, will take a long journey to the end. Enjoy!!!)

 

“Hey, nerd!”

The cold and not-so-friendly voice cut Kyuhyun’s train of thought off. She stopped her feet from her steady walk and turned around without hesitation. A girl was seen walking toward her with mocking face and arrogant demeanor. Kyu could read her intention only by looking at her way of walking and face features that screamed ‘I would not bring any ‘friendly’ thing to you’. So, Kyu who was actually playing as a nerd, acted as she was fidgeting out of afraid and shyness. Her mind was groaning as she remembered about the matter that Minho had swept away so easily, ‘Jealous Fans’. Ah, it’s gonna be a headache-ing matter.

“I-I’m sorry, do I know you? And, my name is Kyuhyun not ‘nerd’. Won’t it be nice to talk in the canteen?”

The braided girl really knew what to do, she stuttered while giving the sour face girl her innocent afraid look. But, unfortunately it triggered the girl’s mood to break, her left eyebrow was twitched upward and face was showing the state of distastefulness. In a second, she pulled Kyu’sover-sized shirt collar harshly until the latter flinched a bit because of this sudden action. As soon as she was reminded by her ‘nerdy’ act, Kyuhyun pushed the idea to fight back and kept in calm. She might be holding with all of her will the urge to punch the devil girl—keep calm, she was still ten times eviler than her in reality—who was gripping her collar in such way that giving her pain, until her not-so-pointed nose compelled back into her skull.

“Wha-what do you—“ Kyu asked the girl.

“Well, I don’t need your name, Nerd. I warn you not to be too close with Minho-sshi. You got nothing at all, so you’d better off of him. You don’t deserve his attention, Nerd!”

Oh God, another girl who doesn’t know her place. Kyuhyun mused.

The not-so-kind girl released her grip harshly and shoved Kyuhyun’s shoulder while dismissing until the actually-not-a-nerd teenager backed off a step. After the unknown-but-scary girl left, Kyu tidied up her shirt, took off her thick glasses and sighed. She wiped it carefully and cursed under her breath. She pitied her glasses. That girl’s spit had tainted the lenses. Oh, it actually smelled gore.

“It’s actually not my fault, you Moron! Your Minho is the one who always follows me like a stupid over-protective-dummy golden retriever.” She had worn the specs back before she mumbled softly, “I wish I can get out of this school as soon as possible. This crap has taken into my nerves way too much.”

Before she left her place, she wandered her eyes to one corridor’s window nearby her place. Her mind was off to her snarky best friend, whom she was longing for, in another school. She still couldn’t understand his intention and reason by enrolling into the all-boy school. But, she decided to postpone her thoughts for later when she was at home, it would spend a lot of time to think about it. Then she walked away.

Kyuhyun did not realize that in the dark, a pair of venomous eyes was staring at her. Then the eyes disappeared as the target walked toward its direction.

“Well, Nerd. You ignored the first warning. Shall I give you the second?”

***

A week later,

 

“Noona, psst.... Kyu-noona!”

Minho was trying to get his now-I’m-in-serious-mode-so--off noona’s attention, but he failed. Kyu was still concentrating on the materials the teacher gave in front of the class, once or twice she would turn her gaze away to her note book which materials were far more difficult. Actually, Kyu was only taken by her note book. She had already learnt the A-level materials, so she skipped to the next level.

Minho picked a pencil from his case and threw it to Kyu, he actually aimed her desk but unfortunately it hit her head. The latter then threw him back a murderous glare that Minho dared to bet could easily scarred the devil himself, which was making Minho shivered in response.

Oh My God! I’m gonna die!  Minho’s mind cried.

“Choi Minho, please come here and answer this problem!”

 The teacher suddenly called Minho to solve the problem of 3-Dimension. Minho stood up awkwardly and walked to the board. He gave the problem a sly smirk before starting to write his answer immediately. The teacher gawked at his answer, it was clear. The problem actually was not the material for that day, the teacher just wanted to humiliate him because of making a little noise. It was seem like the punishment itself could not win against Minho. The students eyes were swagged as it would jump out of their socket. For God’s sake, they were studying Algebra, and Minho even could answer the problem for 2nd grade easily. Thanks to his hyung so-called ‘tutoring’.

“Can I take my sit, Sir?”

Minho was confused because the teacher looked at him like he was an alien from Mars. Kyu who was sit at the edge of the class giggled silently. That dummy now is not so ‘dummy’ anymore. Maybe Minnie’s hard works finally paid off. Maybe.

“Ye-yes you can go back to your seat.”

Minho walked as he was just doing nothing followed by his friends’ stare. The teacher himself even could not restrain from shock maybe for about 5 minutes until the bell rung signing the end of the day.

Kyu packed her books into her bag, so did Minho. The class was over so the students were chirping and chatting about everything randomly. Minho approached his noona nonchalantly.

“Noona, today is my tutoring schedule with Changmin-hyung. You’ll come, won’t you?”

Minho himself actually had known her answer, it would be ‘yes’. They were inseparableafter all.

“Of course, Dummy! Let’s go! I’m tired.”

He smirked as he followed his now-nerdy-noona. Both of them walked out from the class and together with the crowd, flowed along the corridors. A few seconds later, Minho clapped his forehead lightly with his right hand. Kyu stared at him with an eyebrow furrowed together, making her looked funny.

“Hm, noona...”

Minho hesitated for a while. Kyu looked at her dongsaeng with question mark written over her face.

“What’s it?” She asked.

“I have to go to the headmaster’s room first. Will you wait for a while?” Minho grinned stupidly as he scratched his neck. He got a long sigh from his noona as a response. She nodded.

“Ah, don’t take too long, ok? I’ll just wait in the corridor.”

With that, they both turned to the left where the Principal Room was place. Minho gestured Kyuhyun to wait there then opened the door, bowed and entered the room. As the door was closed, the girl with specs who was waiting for him, stood alone beside the door. Her eyes were playing with the mosaic of grass on the school’s yard across her.

After had been waiting for ten minutes, she grew bored. She decided to take a stride along the corridor. Minho took longer time than she had expected, the pale skinned girl thought. Her mind once again flied to the certain person whose apartment she would visit with Minho soon. She never thought life would be this boring only with the absence of that tall boy. She was thinking about what he was doing that time. Sometimes, when she was having lunch with Minho, she would slightly think about his lunch in another place. That Shim Changmin really took her mind away with him.

Her steps were stopped by a barricade of girls. Scarily, angry girls, completely on different term with those annoying stupid birds from Angry birds that she used to play with Changmin. Her head lifted upward as she observed a familiar arrogant girl in that group, the girl who raided her last week. The girl was standing beside a taller girl which was prettier that her but far less pretty than the real-Kyuhyun, she whispered the taller girl something.

“Excuse me, you guys are blocking my way.” Kyu said in calm voice yet well mannered. Her mind was actually alerting her like a fire alarm. It’s not good! It’s not good! Run! But she decided to stay. It’s no use to run anyway.

“So what, Nerd? Yuri, that’s the girl.” The arrogant girl pointed her finger to Kyu. The dork cringed. ‘Did they parents ever teach them manner?’

The tall girl, Yuri, looked at Kyu with a glimpse of humiliating smirk painted on her face. She walked conceitedly toward Kyuhyun while observing her fragile form. Her face was showing her feeling of hatred and jealousy.

“Nerd, I wonder why Minho really is close to you, or maybe attached is more likely the right word to describe it. Look at yourself! How could an ugly person like you be that close to a Kingka like Minho?”

Yuri’s voice rose a bit. But, Kyuhyun stood still at her place, controlling herself not to bash Yuri’s head from her body. After all, Hankyung had ever taught her about martial arts, but she thought it would bring other problems if she hurt these crazy hormonal teenage girls even a little bit. She didn’t want any bothering either. But, really, her insults were really piercing her ears. She only could hope Minho would magically appear to bring her out from these mad lasses.

“Well, Minho has right to choose his friend, right?”

Kyuhyun answered her shortly, and it succeed making Yuri’s emotion cracked. It simply because her answer made Yuri offended.

“So, you’re saying that, you, among us, are a better friend, Nerd!” Yuri’s voice got to the highest pitch.

“Girls!” And with that order, the group of the girls started punching, kicking and do bullying things to Kyuhyun. She actually could defend herself, but these girls were too much. They assaulted her in no time and altogether.

Kyu’s braided hair was pulled so hard till she hit the cold corridor floor, her spectacles were trampled by those crazy girls, and her pale skin got bruised from the attack. Someone pulled her and kicked her again and again. She could feel the metallic taste of blood in and it trickled down her lips. A stain of blood was dirtying her shirt and corridor marble tiles. Her mind was floating to a certain boy who would always be ready to help her if he was there. She wanted to see him, so much.

“Hey! You sick barbarians! Please stop bullying her!”

Someone, a girl with golden-honey blond hair was running toward Kyuhyun. She pushed the crazy girls one by one away from bruised Kyuhyun, her caramel wavy tresses were in mess braid, the specs were gone crushed into pieces, and her face was less better. She stood bravely in front of Kyuhyun protecting her with her small skinny body. The group stopped for a while.

“Taemin, could you just get off? Don’t stick your nose around! Or you want to get kicked too!”

“No! I won’t! You guys are too much, Kyuhyun is our friend! And this is just some bull of created by you! She doesn’t commit a crime by being friend with Minho-sshi! You guys are just jealous that Minho stick to her really much! So, stop it!” She screamed.

“So, you choose to be with her, huh!”

Yuri slanted her head and the group attacked both of Kyuhyun and Taemin. A girl tried to pry Taemin away, but the golden honey haired girl stilled. Then, Taemin also was kicked and punched. Her skinny arms tried to protect herself and she conditioned herself defending Kyuhyun from the attackers. But alas, she was too weak. So, she got bullied too. And it was still like that until a heavy voice echoed scarily as if it was the voice of an angry beast. Deep, dark, and chilling.

“STOP THIS !!”

The voice was full with anger. The group of the girl saw someone standing with his handsome face as scary as his voice, and stopped what they were doing. They were pushed back by the ghostly dark aura surrounding them as the boy came nearer.

“ALL OF YOU will not ing get out of this ALIVE.” His threatening vow slaughtered those girls’ mind till they fell on their feet.

***

“Ah, after filling these administrations of yours, you may leave.”

The principal stood up and walked to his own chair leaving Minho who was sitting on the sofa. Minho started filling the forms for a few administrations. After a very long time, based on Minho’s mind, he signed the last paper of three stacks of forms. He placed the pen in his pocket and stood up then put the stacks of papers on the principal’s table.

“Sir, I shall take my leave now.”

With that, he bowed to the principal and opened the oak door. Minho closed back the door quietly as sighing heavily. He smiled apologetically as turned his head to his left.

“Noona, I’m sor-“, Minho’s eyes grew bigger when he found his noona was gone.

“Kyu-nooonaaa! Kyuhyun-noonaaa!”  He called a few times and searched along the corridors hoping to hear his noona’s calming voice, but he found nothing. He walked with worried face because he wasn’t ready to face the Lord of Evil Changmin-hyung’s wrath for coming without Kyu-noona and also he had this uneasy feeling tugged at his heart about his very kind best friend.

After a few meters of strolling the corridors, he heard voices from his right side, the corridor of the school gate. When he turned his head to the noise’s source, he couldn’t hold his temper so he shouted out off his breath.

“STOP THIS !!”

His anger was severe risen up after seeing his noona was bullied hard by a group of girls until she got so much bruises and her blood was spruting out from her swollen lips. He clenched his jaws and knuckles. With three long steps, he approached them with such a dark aura coated him.

“All of you will not ing get out of this alive.” He threatened them darkly with his profanity and hatred coated words.

“M-Minho..” Kyuhyun called her dongsaeng, waking him up from his anger. The boy turned his attention back to her, his eyes drew the deep guilt.

“Kyu-noona, I have to bring you to hospital.” Minho held his bruised noona to sit, he leaned Kyuhyun against the wall. She shooked her head.

“No, just bring me to Changmin’s apartment. Jae-unnie is there, Minho. She can help me with these wounds. Please, help that girl. ”Kyu pointed her slender finger toward Taemin who was trying so hard to stand up.

“She protected me.” She whispered. Kyu hissed because of the pain from her limbs. Her ribs felt like crumbling, it felt so painful.

Minho walked to the golden honey haired girl who was stumbling. Her left ankle looked like it was badly sprained; he thought it was stepped by one of those mad girls. He held the girl arms and stood her up on her wounded legs, as he said softly

“Thanks so much for protecting my noona, hmmm...”

“Ta-Taemin, you can call me Taemin, Minho-sshi.” Taemin answered, she put a few strands of her straight hair behind her ear because it closed her eyes. She somehow felt a blood rush from her heart to all over her body because, Minho then gave her his charming smile. The girl really was a nice one, and she was very kind to help his best friend.

“Thanks so much, Taemin-ah. I owe you so much.” Minho helped her walking to the place where Kyuhyun was leaning.

“Taemin-ah, are you alright? I really thank you for what you’ve done. It could be far worse if you didn’t come.” Kyuhyun smiled to the blond girl.

“It’s okay, Kyuhyun-unnie. I couldn’t just stand there and watch you dying from that massacre, could I?” Taemin giggled.

“Errm- Minho-sshi, I think maybe you’ll better help Kyu-unnie, I can stand by myself.”

Taemin accidently stared directly to Minho’s eyes,both of them then looked away shyly. Minho let his hand off her uncertainly.

“Are you sure, Taemin-ah?” He asked once and Taemin nodded. She patted his hands and Minho loosed his hands. Taemin reassured him by walking staggeringly. Minho sighed and smiled to her. He turned his head toward the smiling Kyu-noona. And once again, he let out a very heavy breath.

“I’m sure, Changmin-hyung is going to kill me if he sees you in this state, noona.” Minho mumbled. Kyu laughed merrily of that.

“He’s not, Dummy. He won’t be and at least he can’t be mad at you. He’ll just freaking the hell out of this.” The lass smiled sadly. Minho saw the sorrow in his best friend’s eyes and it gave him the hint that her feeling was not as calm as her appearance. Minho then held Kyu’s waist and lingered her left arm on his shoulder, so he lifted her up standing but fully propping to him.

After that, they walked together slowly to the school gate leaving the group of Minho’s fan girls crying for their life, scarred from Minho's dark personality that surfaced when his beloved people were threatened. And of course because of their punishment from the principal who came immediately because of hearing Minho’s loud shout. They were suspended from school’s activity for straight three months.

“Taemin!”

A high shout of a girl stopped the three from walking. A short curly fair-blond haired girl ran across the corridor and stopped right beside Taemin. She tried to control her breath while panting so hard.

“Sungmin-unnie! Didn’t I tell you not to run along the corridors, or you’ll get detention!” Taemin warned her older sister innocently, while the elder was sulking. Minho and Kyuhyun laughed at her cute behavior.

“Why don’t you wait for me in front of the gate, huh!! Don’t you know how long I’ve been waiting? Oh my God! What happened?”

Then, Taemin told her sister about the ‘massacre’ that had been done by Minho’s rabid fan girls. Minho gestured an apology to her, and Kyuhyun, because he felt so guilty. But, Kyuhyun calmed him by saying that he wasn’t intended to create such havoc. It was merely because of those girls’ madness. Her words then made the boy forgive himself.

“Ah, Kyu-unnie, this is my older sister, Sungmin-unnie. She’s now is the 2nd grade. Unnie, this’s Minho-sshi and Kyu-unnie.”

Taemin cheerily introduced her sister to her friends. Sungmin also took it into her heart. Her ‘Marilyn Monroe’-like hair really got into her celebrity self, Minho and Kyuhyun thought. She was warm and polite, but there was a bit haughty personality drawn from her words and eyes.

“Ah, Taemin, I think our driver has arrived. Minho-sshi, Kyu-ah, we’ll leave now. I hope your wounds will heal soon, Kyu-ah! Bye!”

Sungmin excused herself as a car parked nicely nearby their place.

“Oh okay, Unnie! See you Minho-sshi, Kyu-unnie!” Taemin waved at them. She was helped by her sister walking to a white Audi A4 which was waiting for them. Both Minho and Kyuhyun waved their hands back.

As the car left, Minho’s Silver Ford Mustang arrived. The driver was panic as he saw the ‘princess’ was awfully bruised, but then Minho told him everything to make him calm and ordered him to send them to the youngest Shim’s apartment. Minho then helped Kyuhyun got into the car, the bruises were really deep and it scared the hell him out.

Along their way, Minho cleaned the blood from his noona’s swollen lips and persuaded his noona to go to hospital. But, she was as stubborn fella as always, she believed Jae-unnie would be able to handle such wounds. She hissed in every move she made or when the car was shocked by a hillock. And it made her dongsaeng getting a dozen of panic attacks. After a half hour, they arrived. The driver parked the car nearby the lift so it would be easier for Kyuhyun to go to Changmin’s apartment floor.

Minho brought both of his bag and Kyu’s bag and held the wounded Kyu alone to Changmin’s apartment. He didn’t have time to call his hyung for help because he was fully panic and his mind went blank just like that. As the lift reached the level where Changmin’s apartment was placed, Minho and Kyu strode out and pressed the door’s bell. A feminine voice answered them, their minds thought the same person. Shim Jaejoong.

The door was opened by a very similar of angel pictorials, a young woman in her late teenage years, her long black tresses were free loose reaching her small waist, her big-round and clear dark orbs were gleaming, her long and thick eyelashes made the perfection of her eyes, her pointed nose and red-small-full lips were adorning her beauty. Her face was sculptured in such a way making those girls envied her, and the men fighting for her love. Her body was nothing could be compared, it was in such a shape making her small and tall figure looked so y and elegant. That was the young lady of the Shim. But there was something different from the angelic lass’s face. She looked a bit paler and her eyes were swollen.

“Oh, my God! Kyunnie!” Her melodious voice was worried as much as her face now.

“Minnie!! Help Minho bringing Kyunnie to your room! She’s badly injured!” Jae-unnie shouted until her brother came with blue hue on his face. He brought Kyuhyun right away together with Minho’s help. His eyes averted to Minho and demanded for an explanation.

“Minnie, I’m alright. It’s not Minho’s fault. Some girls were just jealous of me and they beat me up.”  Kyunhyun tried to re-assure her very best friend, but Changmin kept silent and drowned in his mind. Kyuhyun and Minho saw something dreadful in his eyes. His usual bright aura was darkened.

After laying Kyuhyun on Changmin’s bed, Jae brought the medical box and started taking care Kyuhyun’s wounds.

Minho patted Changmin’s shoulder and mouthly told to follow him, leaving Kyuhyun in Jae’s care.

***

“Hyung, are you alright?” Minho started. He pressed his tone in every word, aiming that the older boy would tell him the truth.

Changmin who was facing the window, took a deep breath.

“I’m alright, but my mind’s may be not that fine.” He turned his back and faced his younger best friend with a small smile. “Now, tell me, how could she get those scary wounds?”

Then, Minho told his hyung about what happened in their school. The latter was frozen into an Adonis ice sculpture as the younger told him the reason, and when he told him about the bullying.

“Oh, I see. I hope you can be more careful, Minho. I really trust you for guarding her. This incident wasn’t your fault at all.” Changmin said solemnly.

“Hyung, do you have something you hide from us? Jae-noona was crying, wasn’t she? Her eyes were red and fluffed.” Minho stared at Changmin and the latter looked away to his room.

“I don’t know. Yeah, she was, Minho. Nee-chan had her problem too, and she just told me.” Changmin answered with chuckled. They talked about their materials after that. Changmin started his tutoring, and Minho listened to him carefully. The weirdest thing for Minho was, Changmin wasn’t as torturous as before. He taught him patiently and most of the time he just mumbling incoherently.

After an hour, Jae opened Changmin’s room door and closed it again. She was hugging the medical box when leaning on the door and slipped down until she sat on the thick rug. She sighed of exhausted.

“Nee-chan, is she alright?” Changmin approached his sister, helping her by the box and holding her hand to stand up. Minho also stood up beside him. Jae sat on the sofa and then laid her body there.

“Kyunnie gets a deep wound on her ribs, maybe it cracked a little; she must be brought to the hospital this evening, Minnie. I have bandaged it and her other wounds will heal in two weeks. She got no severe injury, but we still have to bring her to the hospital. But now, we have to let her sleep. She’s very tired. Her mind was lately restless, I presume.”

Jae told the boys the whole condition of the younger girl, Minho and Changmin thanked her after that. They were answered by her soft sleeping breath. Changmin stood up to get a blanket for her sister, while Minho was doing the paper from Changmin. A little he saw, Changmin’s eyes were looked like a broken glass. So miserable.

Changmin spreaded the blanket and kissed his sister’s forehead as he lulled her softly. “Oyasumi, Nee-chan! Have a serene dream.”

***

Several months later,

“No-noona! Wait for me!” Minho was running along the corridor, catching his nonna who was running fast to the class.

“We’re gonna be late, Minho! Hurry up!” She laughed as she saw her dongsaeng’s pale face because of the sudden running. Her laughter was stopped because she hit a ‘wall’ until she fell hard on the floor.

“Ouch!”

“Noonaaaa!” Minho screamed, as he saw his noona, once again would get injury. He fastened his speed and slowed a bit when he saw a boy helping his best friend. An oddly familiar boy.

“Oh, I’m sorry, does it hurt?” a masculine voice asked Kyuhyun. The nerdy girl then lifted her head, there was a handsome boy stood with a hand stretched out for her.

“I-I’m alright!” she took the hand and stood up perfectly.

“My name is Choi Siwon, and you’re Cho Kyuhyun, aren’t you?” Siwon winked his eye.

“Yeah, my name is Cho Kyuhyun, how can you know my name?” I asked him back, innocently.

“Siwon! What are you doing here?” Minho approached them, Kyuhyun looked at him incredulously.

“Minho, you know him?” she asked, and then Siwon and Minho laughed.

“Noona, he’s my cousin.” Minho then introduced two of them. Siwon was the son of Minho’s father’s brother.

“Minho, I was transferred here, you know! I’ve sent you a messenger by the way.” Minho clapped his hands. And an ‘O’ shaped by his lips.

“Ah, I should better leave now; See you, Minho, Kyuhyun-ah!” Siwon waved his hand and off to his new class, leaving Kyuhyun and Minho. Kyuhyun couldn’t remove her stare from the boy who was just leave. He got such a handsome and manly face with thick straight-lined eyebrows. She had a crush on him but she was that time not realize it.

“Noona, let’s go! We’re late!” Minho shook his noona by her shoulders and she regained her composure again.

“O-okay! Let’s go!” She walked nervously and was two steps over Minho. The boy was confused by her weird antic, just now.

“Weird.” He voiced his mind out. He suddenly remembered his very stupid conversation with Changmin.

***

Flashback, Changmin’s apartment a few days ago

 

“So, Minho, this problem is can be altered into other types. You have to identified the ‘known’ first, then, you can find the ’unknown’. Got it?” Changmin explained.

“I see.” Minho said as he did the Physics matters on his papers. That day was another tutoring day, and Changmin was in his calm state. Kyuhyun was laying Changmin’s lap as she played her PSP. Sometimes, Changmin would look down to his game-addicted-best friend whose head was on his lap and asked her what level she was playing. They would argue some tactics and Minho would just ignore the couple.

“Minnie, I’ll take my nap now! Call me if you guys finish with the tutoring.” Kyu got up and walked to Changmin’s room, she would always sleep there whenever she wanted. Changmin would just said ‘yeah’ or just shoo-ed her.

Suddenly, Minho stopped and glared at his hyung scarily. Changmin was stuttered of shock.

“Min-Minho, why did you stop and what’s with that scary glare?”

Minho kept his eyes until those eyes were slanted into a straight line.

“Hyung, I want to ask you something! But, you have to promise me something. Will you dare?” Minho asked his hyung with a weird voice. Changmin hit the boy’s head hardly.

“Ouchh!!”

“Just spit it out, then! I never tell lies anyway!” Changmin snapped.

“Hyung. Are you a gay?” Minho asked him back fast like a razor. His question, the dummiest  question Changmin ever heard in his life, made the older shocked until his jaw dropped. Changmin then laughed so hard.

“Minho, you must not eat Yuppi! Your brain itself is Yuppi! Hahahahahha!”

Minho cursed darkly, he took out his cellphone and showed his hyung a photo of himself with a classmate. Changmin raised his eyebrow. And then, Minho stretched his index finger in front of the older boy’s face, in an approximate space.

“First, you’ve never had a girl friend. “ Then he added a finger. Changmin then looked at his younger friend with his famous ‘are you kidding me’ stare.

“Second, you choosed the all-boy-school while two of your best friends were applying the normal school. And you got so close to this guy. My friend who’s in the same class with you told me about your daily activities there. You also got so many hormonal fan boys!!”

“Third, I thought, on the day of Kyu-noona’s incident, Jae-noona was crying. I presumed, you told her that you’re gay and she was so sad to have a gay brother like you.” And, the older boy winced at his friend’s last statement. There was a silent for a few seconds.

Changmin stood up, walked toward his dongsaeng and once again in such speed, he slapped the pity boy’s head with a roll of papers.

“Those are the most stupid statements I’ve ever heard, you dummy-yuppi-brained-Minho!” he said. The younger boy was holding his now-aching-head, and grumbled. The older boy sighed in defeat.

“I am not a gay! I am normal and attracted to girl.” Changmin stated back fiercely.

“My sister cried because of her ‘own’ problem. And she was coming to tell me her problem, as usual. And, that boy in the photo with me is my classmate. Se7en is his nick name. He has a girlfriend in your school, for your information.” He explained until Minho nodded and stupidly his mouth shaped a very round ‘O’.

“Now, just finish you paper right away! I want to eat something.” Changmin skipped to his kitchen while Minho was doing back his papers.

***

Minho then walked to his class after Kyuhyun. The teacher hadn’t come inside, so they were safe. Five minutes later, the teacher came in with a stack of papers. They were going to have a test. While the whole students were groaning in agony, the youngest Choi and Cho sighed in boredom. I want to go home. They thought in the same time.

 

TBC