Final

5 Missed Calls

 

ㅡOnew's POVㅡ

            “Shh, No one’s awake. We want to keep it that way.”

            I silently closed the door behind us and took off my sneakers. Instructing the dancer to do the same, we made our way back to my room. It was dangerous, letting him in this early in the morning. We had to be careful as not to wake anyone. This time he closed the door behind us, turning the lock on the knob. He flashed me a smile that sent chills down my spine.

            “Just in case.”

            He looked hesitant when he climbed under the blankets beside me. Like he wanted to say something but he couldn’t get it out past his lips. I smiled at him and turned around, clutching my phone. I had a few messages from earlier that I hadn’t gotten around to answering. After about five minutes of feeling eyes on the back of my head, I turned around to see the dancer strain at me again, the look of hesitation still on his face.

            “Taemin, if you want to say something just say it. I don’t bite.”

            I turned around again and started answering a message that I had just gotten. I was just about to send my reply when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me backwards. Forget the phone, this is better. I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and turned myself around, snuggling into Taemin’s chest. He smelled like cookie dough.

            I was about to drift off when I felt the boy cup my face in his hands. I looked up to see a pair of deep, wide eyes staring back at me. My eyes wandered further down and locked on a set of full, pink lips. Quickly, I averted my attention back up, feeling my blood threaten to rush to my cheeks. I had never felt this way about the maknae before.. I mean, well I have, but nothing like this. This time it was different. Not like the close friendship I thought we had. It felt more like…

            The pair of lips I had looked over a few second ago was now gently pressed against mine. My blood invaded my cheeks and I could tell that I was blushing. My first kiss… Never would I have imagined that it would be with the baby of the group. Boy, if Kibum were to walk in right now I’d be screwed. Good thing the door is locked.

            I hadn’t noticed, but Taemin was staring at me. A smile was gently spread across the lips that were caressing mine not even a minute ago. This time though, it was my turn to show the affection.

 

ㅡTaemin’s POVㅡ

 

            I stared down at my hyung’s blushing face, smiling contently. Finally, I thought. I’ve been wanting to feel those older lips on mine for quite some time. I didn’t have much time to think however, because his lips were back on mine in an instant. Careful not to fumble, I rolled over on top of Onew hyung and lifted my arms up on either side of his head to support my own weight. His tongue gently swept over my lower lip, asking permission for entrance. After parting my lips, we both started fighting for dominance. I gave up soon enough, letting him explore my mouth for the first time.

            His tongue glided across the surface of mine, causing a shiver to go down my back. A small moan escaped my mouth when I felt teeth pulling on my lower lip. My face went red, but judging by the way my moan echoed beneath me, it didn’t matter.

            Strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me under. I looked up to see a smirking Jinki. My arms reached out to tug on the bottom of his white t-shirt. He sat up, kneeling on either side of my legs, pulling his shirt up over his head. I tried to stop myself from staring, but… Since when did Onew have abs? I mean, I knew he was strong and all. He does throw me into bed every night, but…

            My thoughts were interrupted by a soft chuckle. I felt my face turn hot again when I saw Onew smiling above me. He lowered himself onto me and started leaving butterfly kisses on my jaw line. He made his way to my neck and started to pull my shirt off, leaving it in a heap on the carpet. His warm tongue glided over my erected as I bit my tongue.

   “Don’t.” A hand reached up to my face and cupped my cheek. “I like your sounds.”

            With that, he went back to my chest and down to my stomach. Unlike the leader, my stomach was flat and free of muscle. I struggled out of my pants and left them with the rest of my clothes. Only my underwear was left, constricting my member. When I felt his fingers slip underneath the elastic of my boxers, I jumped.

 

ㅡOnew’s POVㅡ

 

            I don’t know if Taemin could tell, but I was nervous. He had saved some time by taking his pants off himself. When he did that, I can’t be sure. Not like I cared. I worked my way down his chest, trailing light kisses all the way down to the edge of his boxers.

            I was about to reveal Taemin’s quickly growing bulge when I fell backwards. The doorknob, thank the lord it was locked, jiggled loudly. Then came the frantic knocking.

            “YAH, LEE JINKI LET ME IN HERE RIGHT NOW.”

            Quickly, I picked up my scattered clothes and pulled them on, motioning for Taemin to do the same. He jumped in bed and pretended to sleep while I calmed myself down and opened the door. There stood and angry looking Key, clad in pink matching pajamas. I noticed his hands on his hips and I gulped. Uh-oh.

            “Yes? What is it?”

            “You know we have a schedule today, pabo! I called you five times! Don’t you ever keep your phone on?!” He glanced over my shoulder. “Is that my Taeminnie?!”

            I heard a rustle behind me, followed by footsteps. Soon he was right next to me, rubbing his eyes. Boy, was he good. I guess he isn’t as innocent as I thought. He looked up at key, a pout forming on his face.

            “I had a bad dream. You wouldn’t wake up, so I came in here. I guess I locked the door when it shut by accident. Mianhe…”

            Key instantly believed him and pulled him into a hug. “Ah, no. Mianhe. I should have woken up. Come, breakfast is done and we have to leave soon.” He started walking, then turned and looked at me sternly. “Get dressed and upstairs. After eating, you’re doing the dishes.”

            I nodded and closed my door. Glancing over at my phone, I saw a little red light blinking in the corner. I opened it up to see 5 missed calls, all from Key. Well … Next time I’ll leave the ringer on. With a sigh, I opened my closet door and changed into whatever my hands could grab first.

            “.” I muttered, heading upstairs to start off what felt like was going to be a very long day.