Recalculating⌒♬: 3.chapter

Recalculating⌒♬

- Hyung... WooHyun whined.

 

- Recalculating! SungGyu repeated. It wasn't like he didn't like WooHyun sleeping next to him. He just was intimidated by the images of him waking up with a morning stiffy and WooHyun noticing it.

 

- Ah, alrighty. Two metres, was it? WooHyun snickered, but didn't give SungGyu time to even answer as he started rolling over his hyung to his own mattress. SungGyu squawked as WooHyuns muscular, that's why heavier, and slightly taller body rolled over his own, and suddenly stopped half-way, right on top of him.

 

- Oh no... I think we've ran out of gas...

 

- Yahh! This is inappropriate! SungGyu tried to stop laughing, but instead it became even more hysterical and uncontrolable. WooHyun brought his face closer to SungGyu's and whispered something SungGyu couldn't hear. WooHyun buried himself to SungGyu's neck, breathing the sweet scent of it. It tickled SungGyu a little and made him let out a giggle, girlier than he thought he could even make. Knowing that WooHyun would soon make fun of it, he started laughing even louder, until he realized how much of a complete drunk he sounded like.

 

- Bwahhahhaha, your laugh! WooHyun cooed.

 

- Aw stop~~ SungGyu whimpered, his voice still more high-pitched than ever.

 

- Hahhah, it's too funny~~

 

- Woo~~

 

- Gyu~~

 

- WooGyu!

 

- What?

 

- That's our couple name! WooGyu!

 

- Oh, yeah you are right! WooHyun chuckled. - Are you drunk?

 

- What?? Do I seem like it? SungGyu cried out.

 

- Hahhah, just forget it. You are cute~~ WooHyun whispered the last part.

 

SungGyu froze. That was officially the sweetest thing WooHyun had ever said to him.

 

- Are you drunk? SungGyu asked, still frozen to his place, WooHyun snuggling his neck.

 

- Do I seem like it?

 

- You always do.

 

Both of the boys laughed quietly. WooHyun groomed the elder's bangs away a little, so he could see his tiny, glittery eyes better.

 

- I really meant it. WooHyun said, with suddenly a bit more serious tone.

 

SungGyu smiled. Not that he understood what his dongsaeng was blathering about, but more like because of the closeness between them. It wasn't like SungGyu would usually be that kind of cheerful type of a person, but moments like these kinda gave him hope.

 

"Maybe... Just maybe... He likes me a little... Even just a small bit..."

 

- What? You meant what? SungGyu chuckled.

 

He isn't talking about my retarded laugh, isn't he?

 

- That 'I love you' - thing.

 

What "I love you" - thing?? He said that? At what point?

 

- Oh... I-I love you too, Woo. He accidentaly stuttered a bit.

 

WooHyun groomed his front hair again, while smiling lovingly.

 

That must have been the thing he whispered to me! How sweet~~

 

SungGyu started to wonder with his thoughts again, but suddenly snapped out of it as he realized that WooHyun was intensively staring at him too.

 

- I bet I am not the only one who stares a lot. SungGyu wanted to break the silence.

 

- Pfft. You are worse! Besides, I have a reason to stare...

 

- Ah, I wonder what kind of reason that might be.

 

- I am not sure neither, but I know it's a good one.

 

SungGyu chuckled yet again. This was the exact effect WooHyun had on him. He would first try to ignore, then give up, chuckle, turn sarcastic, try to pretend smart and end up blushing and drooling all over.

 

- Well Yo-y-you ahm... SungGyu imaginary slapped himself, because he felt himself so stupid for all the stammering. He couldn't finish his sentence as WooHyun continued instead.

 

- ... are terrible at flirting? I know, but it's been taking you forever to make the first move.

 

Hii! It's been awhile, I know. And yes, I do admit that this chapter ends veeery strangely. I had been struggling with this one for a  good time and decided to just make some what of an end to this chapter. I am not sure how to continue (and this was supposed to be a short fic), but if there ever will be more chapters, there will most likely be just like... Only one or something, and if I really am going to continue this, I might need a co-writer with me. Yes, that's exactly how lame my own imagination is. But anyways!! I hope at least someone enjoyed this chap... And if anyone wants to help me with continueing, you can just leave me a message below.

 

So yeah, that's about it. This was Recalculating⌒♬ and I will not continue... Unless I get a sudden Inspiration or something. 'Cause that's how I roll :O