I wanna be your first of something

Wish I Could Have Met You First...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria woke up stretching her body lazily. She looked to the right side and here he was, the ‘prince’ still sleeping peacefully with his arm around her waist. She gently took his hand off her and quietly got off the bed. She wanted to prepare breakfast for him. Before Victoria could land her feet on the floor, she was being pulled back and fell on top of Donghae.

“Sleep a little more~” mumbled Donghae in a sleepy voice with his eyes shutting.

“I’m gonna make some food. I wake you up when I’m done” whispered Victoria while untangled his fingers.

“5 more minutes~” convinced Donghae like a kid while tightening his grip.

“Andwaeyo” refused Victoria certainly.

“Waeyo~?” asked Donghae with his sing-song voice.

“You’ll hungry when you wake up and there is nothing for you to eat if I don’t cook now” explained Victoria as if she was making a deal with a kid “So, be a good boy, neh?”

“Then kiss me first” requested Donghae childishly still closing his eyes.

“Bwo!?!” exclaimed Victoria but Donghae didn’t response, just waiting for his morning kiss patiently. “Okay” Victoria was defeated and she bended over kissing his cheek “Let me go now, huh?”

“Uh uh~” squealed Donghae shaking his head “On lips”

“Okay” agreed Victoria pecking his lips but it turned out a real kiss when he pinned her down to the bed. With his left arm around her waist and his right hand holding her wrist, Donghae began to brush his lips on hers while Victoria widened her eyes because of his sudden action. “This is what I want” mumbled Donghae while nibbling her upper lips.

“Oppa~ you tricked me~” complained Victoria pouting when Donghae broke the kiss. He grinned widely.

“C’mon, let’s go to the bathroom” said Donghae pecking her once more before lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom. They walked downstairs when they both got changed. Donghae hugged her from behind while Victoria cooked. His head rested on her shoulder most of the time except once he helped her to get some spices. They looked like a newly married couple. “Why is your face so hot?” asked Donghae playfully poking her cheek.

“Because I’m standing near the stove” replied Victoria with a lie.

“Then why are you blushing, huh?” teased Donghae kissing her redden cheek.

“Aniyo, I’m not blushing” denied Victoria in difficulty. She lied. She was blushing and she couldn’t control her heart beat as Donghae was so close to her and he kept rubbing his nose against her cheek which sent her a tingling sensation. She barely focused on what she cooked because of him.

“You liar” claimed Donghae kissing her chubby cheek again.

“Why do you keep kissing me, oppa?” asked Victoria turning around to face him. She tried to make a face to him.

“Because today, we kiss” answered Donghae calmly with his sparkle eyes before he leaned in and captured her sweet lips. He her bottom lip and it repeatedly asking for the entry. One of his hands on her waist moved upward and held her nape as he slid his tongue in and explored . Victoria blinked a few times before she completely closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss they shared. She titled her head to the right so that he could have a better access of her wet cavern and also her hands on his chest moved south to hug his waist. They departed when both needed air for their lungs. While catching their breath, they stared dreamingly into each other’s eyes and Donghae pecked her again.

“What smell is it?” asked Donghae curiously looking around.

“Gosh! It’s burning” exclaimed Victoria quickly turning off the stove. “Oppa~, it’s your fault” whined Victoria hitting his chest slightly while upsettingly looking at their breakfast. It had a half burned already.

“It is still eatable” told Donghae chuckling at her expression while following Victoria to the counter. He took a seat and pulled her to sit on his laps.

“You will eat the burned breakfast because it’s your fault” said Victoria while opening for Donghae to feed her.

“Araso, araso” said Donghae chuckling while giving her a spoon. Victoria was handing a full spoon of the burned food in front of his mouth while raising her eyebrows, signaling him to open his mouth.

“Jinjayo?” asked Donghae surprisingly, he thought Victoria was just kidding but then she nodded in confirm. Donghae made a face. He had no choice but forcefully opened his mouth. Victoria was ready to feed him but then she took the spoon out and put the burned breakfast into another bow.

“Just kidding, oppa” told Victoria giggling at his cuteness. The breakfast was full of laughter and sweetness overloaded.

“So, you go to school today?” asked Donghae while eating his food.

“Neh” replied Victoria feeding him.

“Which day do you work?” added Donghae curiously.

“My internship already ended” informed Victoria stood up with the dishes on her hands.

“Oh, I see” said Donghae nodding his head then he took his turn to wash the dishes “Let me!”

They reached Victoria’s school 45 minutes later. Victoria greeted him when she was ready to get off the car “See you, oppa” but Donghae bended over and took her lips. He caressed her cheek while one of his hands held her nape still. They nibbled their lips first before each other. Victoria griped the hem of his shirt as he tasted . Donghae her lips time after time waiting for her to open her shutting mouth and he succeeded. He didn’t waste any second and slid his tongue inside. They made a dance inside before he broke it.       

“Good bye” greeted Donghae with a chuckle when he saw her lips swollen because of the kiss. Victoria quickly got off the car and ran into her school. She rubbed her lips with a smile on her face.

Picking Victoria home became Donghae’s habit after work and now Victoria wasn’t surprised when she saw him waiting for her in front of the school gate anymore. “You’re late” commented Donghae opening the door for her.

“The class ends later than usual” explained Victoria catching her breath after running.

“Let’s go home. I’m hungry” whined Donghae while turning on the engine.

After the dinner, they walked in the living room and talked about what they did today. Donghae suddenly changed the topic “Do you dance?”

“Not really” said Victoria shrugging her shoulders.

“How about Tango?” asked Donghae while walking toward the DVD Player and put a disc inside. The music sang and he stepped closer to Victoria who was sitting on the couch.

“I don’t know” stated Victoria looking up at Donghae.

“I will teach you” told Donghae extending his hand and Victoria held it. Donghae suddenly pulled her hard to closer their distance which made Victoria surprised and fell leaning against him. “One hand on my shoulder and one hand holding mine” instructed Donghae carefully. “Ready?” asked Donghae with a playful wink and Victoria nodded. She found it’s fun when dancing with him. It’s her happy time.

“Now let’s change to another one” suggested Donghae while looping Victoria’s hands around his neck and his hands hugged around her waist. They moved along with the slow beautiful melody while keeping their eye contact. Donghae’s fingers caressed the lowest part of her waist while his face moved closer to hers with his eyes locking gaze with hers. Slowly, he kissed and Victoria followed him. His embrace tightened, causing their bodies stick together. Donghae her upper lip while Victoria nibbled his bottom one. They both enjoyed tasting the sweetness of the kiss they shared. The tender kiss soon turned to a passionate one when Victoria tightened her hug around his neck so that Donghae could deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue inside her wet cavern and explored . His tongue moved around hers then rubbed against her tongue gently sending an electric   flow down her spine. Then they made a tongue dance in his mouth before it changed to a battle to dominate the other. Victoria tried her best to hold back her moan in pleasure while Donghae also controlled his grunts in delight. Both didn’t want the other know what they think right now. They broke the kiss when they couldn’t adapt it anymore. They both needed some air to breathe.

Suddenly, Victoria giggled and Donghae couldn’t help asking her curiously “What’s it for?”

“I just find that dancing is fun” stated Victoria with an angelic smile.

“Is dancing with me fun or just dancing only?” joked Donghae holding her hand and heading to the bedroom upstairs.

“Just dancing” told Victoria cheerfully.

“You make me feel bad” stated Donghae half joking while making a face.

“I know you’re not, oppa” said Victoria with a big grin. They alternatively got changed and climbed on the bed. As usual, Donghae would take out his book from the drawer and read while Victoria lay on her side facing him. “What is it, oppa? I saw you read it every night” asked Victoria curiously slowly sitting up.

“A book to relax my stressful nerves” commented Donghae chuckling at her curiosity.

“Let’s pretend this never happened by Jenny Lawson” Victoria read the title of the book as Donghae handed it to her.

“Wanna read it with me?” suggested Donghae while instructing Victoria sitting between his legs with her back leaned against it.

“How long have you read it? I don’t think I can catch up” asked Victoria turning aside to look at him.

“Don’t worry. Just read it for fun” said Donghae leaning down and pecked her cheek making her blush “You’re really cute when you blush. Is there anyone tell you so?”

“Neh, Nichkhun oppa” replied Victoria holding her red cheeks.

“Oh, I see. If I had met you first, then I would have be the first one tell you so” claimed Donghae in a sad tone. Then he added “Now, read it and tell me when you’re sleepy, okay?”

“Araso, oppa” told Victoria with a smile before scanning the page. She was the one holding the book while Donghae was the one back hugging her and rested his head on her shoulder. At first, she couldn’t understand what the story is about but just after reading a few more pages, she burst in laugh. “It’s funny, oppa” commented Victoria trying to hold her laughter.

“That’s why I told you it’s for relaxation” stated Donghae chuckling when he listened to her hearted laugh.

“I’m crying because of laughing too much” said Victoria wiping her tears away after 30 minutes of reading “I’ll buy one when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter