Flowers

Youngmin one shots :)

 

YOUNGMIN’S POV!!              

I’m feeling really nervous right now. My heart beat is going faster by the second. I feel like my palms are sweating. My legs are trembling. This is the first time I’ve ever felt like this. She was the only girl who made me feel this way. Aigoooo, I can’t believe I’m doing this.

“Hyung, I’m sure you can do it!” Minwoo grinned at me. My friends were in this too. Before, I wasn’t entirely sure what I was going to do. I just told myself to give up because nothing good was going in my brain. When my friends had asked me what was wrong, I told them my dilemma and they started helping on what to do. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to do this without them. I looked at the time, it’s almost eight pm. I tried to calm myself down by breathing slowly. I decided to wash my hands in an attempt to relax myself. It did but I’m still feeling a bit nervous.

Donghyun, the eldest out of us, motioned for everyone. We huddled together and started talking in hushed voices. Oh, before I forget, we’re inside a cafe that was supposedly close today but we managed to beg the owner to open the cafe just for an hour or so.

“So, does everyone know where they’re supposed to do?” Donghyun asked us.

“Ne!” We all said in unison and we all went to our places. Kwangmin stayed near the entrance, his face was squished to the glass and his eyes were shifting left and right. He was assigned to check if she was already there. What I told her was to meet me infront of this cafe, well, she doesn’t know what she’s in for.

I stayed at stairs, checking if Kwangmin has seen her. And, Kwangmin did see her a few feet away. He turned to the other guys and called for Jungmin. When she was finally infront of the entrance door, Jungmin silently creeped behind her. He blind - folded her eyes and brought her inside the cafe.

“Oppa, is that you?” Her voice was frantic. She was clutching Jungmin’s hand, “Answer me, oppa.”

The guys looked at each other but no one uttered a word. Donghyun signaled for me to head to where I was suppose to hide and I rushed to the second floor. Minwoo and Jungmin were helping her climb the stairs towards the second floor. Hyunseong looked at Donghyun, who nodded his head at him. Hyunseong was assigned with the lights. He slowly flicked all the lights and the second floor was lit with caramel-orange lanterns. Minwoo and Jungmin made her sit on the chair Kwangmin prepared for her. Donghyun took off the blindfold.

She slowly blinked her eyes until her vision was clear. She was surprised to see the guys infront of her. 

“Yah!! What’s this?” She looked around, there was a table prepared for two. Fresh food that was laid out by Hyunseong and Jungmin was pouring grape juice (since it kinda looks like whine and they’re not supposed to drink since they’re still in an illegal age, lol) on two wine glasses. No one said a word. They just smiled at her before separating.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I greeted her with a bright smile. I was carrying a bouquet of flowers.

“Oppa…” She started tearing up. I started panicking and so did the guys. When she laughed, we stopped our hysterical acts.

“Would you be my girl friend?” I asked sincerely, kneeling infront of her. She tackled me into a hug and gave me a light kiss on the lips. She nodded her head and hugged me even tighter.

“Aish, can’t…breathe…” I gasped out. She immediately broke the hug and we both stood up. She flicked my forehead. I pouted at her and rubbed my forehead, “What was that for?”

“Jerk, I thought I was going to get …” She muttered and glared at the guys, who were smiling innocently at her.

“It was his idea!” They pointed at me and immediately rushed down to the first floor.

She turned to me with a stern look on her face. I rubbed my head sheepishly. She giggled and gave me her cutest smile. Oh, those guys will definitely get it later. But, now, I’m just going to enjoy this night with the girl I love.