Problems galore

Hyunseong one shots :)

 

Two years, you’ve been working as a photographer, and nothing has been happening in your every so “exciting” life. You did the same routines every day, and it was getting quite repetitive. You just wished something unexpected would happen. You only work for an image company, and your twin bosses were the nicest guys in the whole world. The company wasn’t THAT known, but it was slowly climbing up to the top. One day, you were just taking pictures of a mother with a little girl for her seventh birthday party. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked over your shoulder to spot your tall bosses standing behind you.

“Excuse me for one moment.” You bowed to the mother and daughter before your bosses pulled you to the side.

“You better be on your best behavior.” Said your older boss, a blonde man, Youngmin.

“What? Why?” You asked, you were always on your best behavior that’s why you stayed in this job for two years already. Most photographers here were always being fired from their jobs because they always caused a scandal during photo shoots.

“Shim Hyunseong…” Kwangmin spoke up, he was a brunette man and the younger boss.

Hearing his name, your eyes widened. You can’t deny the fact that you’ve been crushing on that man ever since he started his career. Hyunseong was a solo singer, and was damn good. Everyone admired his magical voice and you were one of those millions. The thing that surprised you was… why did he choose this company? There were tons of companies in Korea, but why this? The company wasn’t special. But, hey, who’s complaining? This might be the break that you need. Even though your bosses haven’t said anything about him choosing this company, you already understood what they meant.

“Why in the world did he choose this?” You asked incredulously.

“To be honest, we don’t even know.” Youngmin admitted sheepishly.

“He just called and said, “This is Shim Hyunseong, I’ll be having my photo shoot there for my new album tomorrow.” Kwangmin added, “And then, like that, he was gone.”

You grinned to yourself as your bosses told you to continue your session before retreating to their offices to do who knows what. You approached the mother and daughter again before continuing the photo shoot. Shim Hyunseong was in your mind as you took the pictures. Your heart raced with excited. You, of all people, were assigned to take this man’s pictures for his album. You couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

The next day, you were dressed up. Well, not THAT dressed up. You were wearing your finest (casual) clothes and you were clutching the expensive camera in your hands. You could feel your legs shake; it’s not every day where you get to take shots of a famous man. You just hoped you wouldn’t be such a klutz in front of him. You and your bosses were waiting nervously. Were they going to be in a limo? Were there going to be lots of body guards? A black expensive-looking car parked in front of the image company. You bit your lip when the door opened. You were expected men in black, but what you saw was the man, himself, Shim Hyunseong with his manager, who was busily texting and checking his schedules from time to time.

The three of you bowed together politely as his manager and Hyunseong entered the image company.

“Annyeong, um, we’re the owners of the Jo twins Image Company.” Youngmin smiled, “I’m Jo Youngmin.”

“And, I’m Jo Kwangmin.” Kwangmin shook hands with the manager and Hyunseong.

“Yes, let’s make this quick, shall we?” The manager said in a monotone.

“Oh! And this is your photographer, ________” Youngmin pointed to you. You gave a bow before smiling at them. You noticed Hyunseong was looking at you. You suddenly felt conscious; you looked down and followed your bosses inside the room. The white screen was ready, the lights were on.

“Leave.” Hyunseong said.

“What?” The manager asked in surprised, “Hyunseong, I told you not to---“

“I said, leave.” Hyunseong repeated.

The manager sighed. He muttered an apology to the twins before leaving the two of you alone. You caught the twins’ eyes. They were looking at you, with eyes saying, ‘Don’t do anything stupid’ Before leaving the room. You turned around to see Hyunseong staring at you… with THOSE eyes. You gulped, and managed to instruct him to stand in front of the screen.

Thirty minutes have passed as you took pictures of Hyunseong posing.

“You’re quiet.” He said suddenly.

“E-excuse me?” You muttered.

Hyunseong chuckled, “Thought cat got your tongue.” He was sitting on the floor, one knee propped up, and his right arm resting on his knee.

“Um, uh… Let’s finish this up, s-sir.” Why are you stuttering? You mentally smacked yourself before continuing to take his pictures.

When it was done, Hyunseong stood up, he was towering over you. You felt your heart thump. You just hoped no one could see this. You were in the wide open, with people seeing you from the outside. You frantically looked around but he held you in place.

“Um, w-what are you doing?”

“You know, you really look nice in person.” He smiled at you.

“Wha—“

“Magazine.”

It hit you, in forehead. You remembered the magazine that featured the company. It wasn’t  a popular magazine but at least you were featured. Hyunseong saw that?

“You saw it?” You mumbled shyly.

Hyunseong nodded and smiled. All of a sudden, he crashed his lips to yours. Everything was a blur. You tried to pull away but his hand was behind your head, making sure you wouldn’t leave him. You didn’t realize, your worst nightmare would be watching you, from outside your shop.

“This would be great material.” The man outside smirked to himself before stuffing his camera inside his pocket.

Your eyes widened when he tried to slip his hands inside your shirt. You pushed him away, your chest heaving up and out from lack of oxygen. What the hell was going on? Did he really just try to touch you? Images raced in your head and your heart thumped faster. Hyunseong chuckled and exited the room, leaving you there…dumbfounded.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Youngmin yelled your name, making you scurry to their office. They looked absolutely mad. But, you didn’t do anything. You gulped as you approached their desk carefully.

“What the is this?” Kwangmin hissed as he slammed a magazine on the desk. Your eyes flew to the magazine, and it grew wide when you saw the cover of you and Hyunseong kissing inside the studio. You mumbled an incoherent word and smacked your face. You read the whole article about it, saying that it was a“complete scandal”. You looked up to see your bosses’ faces. They definitely did not approve of this.

“We told you to be on your best behavior and this is what you did?” Youngmin rubbed his temples to soothe his headache, “This might probably affect the company!!”

You looked down to your feet, tears swelling in your eyes. Stupid. That’s what you felt.

“You’re fired, ______. I’m sorry.” Kwangmin said.

“B-but… It’s…” You tried to reason out but what’s the use? They wouldn’t believe you anyway. No one would. Tears fell to the floor as you gave all your employee items, the I.D., the camera… everything. You sighed and headed out of the company to walk to your house. But, more “good” news happened when you arrived there. You were late to pay for your apartment and the Landlord had banished you from the apartment. You didn’t have a house. You didn’t have a job. You were broke. Plus, your parents were in another country, you haven’t talked to them ever since then. You wandered off to the park and sat on the bench. You started sobbing quietly as the rain poured down on you.

“I’m going to get sick.” You stated to no one in particular, “Oh, who cares… No one would notice I’d be gone anyways…”

“I would.” The voice surprised you. You looked behind you to see a man wearing a large scarf to cover his face and a hat. He smiled and held out an umbrella to block the rain.

“You… you would?” You mumbled.

He nodded and took your hand, “Come on, let’s go to my place. You can just borrow my clothes.” Hyunseong said. He led you to his huge apartment and took you to his bathroom. He passed you a towel and some of his clothes before leaving the bathroom. You didn’t expect for a celebrity to let you inside his house and let you wear his clothes freely. This must be a blessing. You snickered to yourself as you dried yourself then changed some clothes. These were big, but you didn’t complain. At least you had some dry clothes on. You exited out of the bathroom.

“Um, thank you.” You bowed to him politely.

“Nah, it’s alright. So, what happened?” He asked.

“Huh?”

“Why were you crying?”

You explained to him about the magazine, and you getting fired and getting kicked out of your apartment. Then, you slyly added that it was all his fault, making his snicker. Hyunseong patted your head and kissed your forehead. You blushed and pushed him away.

“Don’t worry, you’ll see… In a matter of days, you’ll be back in your job. And your house too.” Hyunseong winked. You blinked cluelessly as he sauntered off to his room with a smug smirk on his lips.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

You weren’t expect that Shim Hyunseong would be right but you were glad he was. Days passed, and you received a call from Youngmin, he told you that you were hired again. Because of that “little scandal”, the company boomed and lots of people had wanted to take pictures in the company. You squealed with joy, yes, you were still in Hyunseong’s apartment.

“Hey, what’s up?” Hyunseong asked, amused seeing you jumping up and down on the guest bed.

“I got my job back!!” You grinned then rushed to hug him tightly. You blushed when you realized what you were doing, that you tried to break the hug but he wrapped his arms around you to pull you back again. You stayed in that position until you successfully broke from his grip. You coughed awkwardly and said something about going back to the company. He drove you there, but of course, his manager was with him then. You arrived at your job to see lots of people and some celebrities getting their pictures taken in the studios.

“_________!!” Kwangmin beamed and ran to hug you. Youngmin followed to give you tight hug.

“Here’s your stuff.” Youngmin gave you your items back and you proudly wore your I.D. and grasped the camera. You smiled and was about to head to your assigned studio when you remembered… Hyunseong was still there.

“Thank you, by the way.” You smiled at him, almost shyly.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, “No problem.” You stared at each other for quite some time before he cupped your cheeks then pulled you to a loving kiss. The twins gasped out loud, and everyone in the waiting area turned to where they were looking at and you hear series of gasps all around you. You felt your face flush with embarrassment. Hyunseong took your hand and played with your fingers.

“So, will you be my girl friend?”

YOU DID NOT EXPECT THOSE SEVEN WORDS FROM A CELEBRITY. It took you exactly five minutes before you finally understood what he meant. He tapped your forehead, “Well?” You still couldn’t comprehend what the heck was happened.

He gave an audible sigh, “Look, okay, I like you… No, scratch that, I love you. I know, it seems kinda quick and all, but it’s true. You don’t have to know the reason why but, I guess it was sorta from love from first sight on a magazine. When you stayed at my house, I got to know more about you and I guess it just grew. I’ll love you even more when you say yes to being my girl friend. So, what do you say?”

You looked around you to see that everyone was staring, waiting for your every move. You bit your lip and looked at the twins, who nodded at you, smiling. You looked at Hyunseong and nodded slowly. He grinned then pulled you to an embrace.

“Now, now, you can do that later.” Youngmin joked, he snorted when he saw your glare, “You still have work to do.”

Hyunseong pecked your lips before you walked to your studio. His manager stood there, beside him. He sighed and smiled, “When are you going to tell her you were stalking ever since?”

“I do not stalk her!!” Hyunseong hissed at him.

“Whatever you say.” His manager laughed.