Salute?

Hyunseong one shots :)

 

You entered Boyfriend’s dressing room. Everyone was busy being prettified except for Hyunseong, who was facing a mirror and oddly doing some weird poses(?). He doesn’t see you approached and continues making faces at the tall mirror.

“Oppa?” Your head pops behind him and he tenses in surprise. He sighs in relief when he realizes it’s you and turned around to face you, “What are you doing?”

“It’s nothing.” Hyunseong said. You’re really close with Hyunseong, because he was the one who usually spent time with you whenever you visit them. (How you got to know them? It’s because you’re cousins with Jeongmin. Anyways…)

“Aww, come on, oppa.” You pout at him and give him your puppy-dog eyes.

He sighed, meaning he finally gave in. He looked down to his feet sheepishly. You grin in triumph. You know that no one can resist your cute charms.

“I’m trying to pretend the mirror is a camera and… well, you know… I’m practicing my facial expression.” Hyunseong admitted softly so the others wouldn’t hear him. That’s right, you thought. Hyunseong oppa was afraid of cameras. He’s the typical shy one in the group. I mean, every guy in the world has fears and insecurities. But, you know just the thing to cheer him up.

“All right, oppa!! Give me your best shot!” You beam at him. His eyes widen. Looks like he doesn’t want to show you. He was about to protest when you give him a stern look.

“Fine, fine…” You heard him mumble. He brings two fingers to his forehead and keeps a poker face. His lips twitch a bit but he doesn’t show any facial expressions, just that straight face.

“Aiiiish! Oppa, smile!” You grab his cheeks and start pinching and stretching it. He blabbers words but you couldn’t understand him since you were busy laughing at how odd his face looks like when you play with his cheeks. But, even if Hyunseong felt insecure about his looks, you’ve always thought he was gorgeous. He was perfect in your eyes. Hyunseong pats his cheeks when you finally let go. His cheeks were slightly rosy in color because of your pinching. 

He breathes in and brings up the brightest smile you’ve ever seen, “I’m your Boyfriend!” You clap in amusement and gave him a thumbs up.

“So, I passed?” He asked you, grinning. You nod and without realizing it, you peck his lips. Hyunseong’s eyes grow wider than tennis balls (hot damn, that’s big XDD) and he touches his lips.

You hear cheering. Loud cheering.

“AHHH HYUNG, I’M SO JEALOUS!” It was Minwoo’s voice. You totally forgot people were there. You face-palmed yourself but couldn’t help but blush.

Hyunseong laughed at his whining mates. He grabs your hand and squeezes it. You turn your head to look at him. He winks at you, “Thank you, by the way.”

You smile, “No problem.”

“Can you give me a kiss too?” Minwoo asked innocently.

“Me too!!” Youngmin said and went infront of Minwoo, who looked at him, flabbergasted.

Hyunseong laughed as the guys tried to argue with each other, saying who’s better for you. But, you know that only Hyunseong was for you and nothing was going to change that.