Chapter 2

I Won't Let You Go

"Oh god, what is this?" I whispered as I realized Jessica's head was on my shoulders.
I saw her beautiful face was asleep on my shoulder.  Gosh Jinki, what did you see? Remember, your relationship is over, now she is your best friend! Don’t ever think too much!

I tried to divert my attention from Jessica and start trying to memorize the song as before. But I could not. Somehow my heart was beating so fast. I was nervous. Jessica hurry up, you know you made my heart almost stopped!. I noticed her figure who was sleeping peacefully beside me, she's so beautiful. I miss her touch. But I know that she is not mine.

One Hour later,

Our bus arrived in front of the hotel. Everyone already get off and go straight to the hotel. Now that was still inside the bus was just me, Jessica, Jonghyun and Taeyeon. Jonghyun and Taeyeon got up and was about to leave when I decided to call them both.

"Jjong, Taeng wait, what about Jessica?" I asked, pointed my finger to Jessica who was still fast asleep on my shoulder.

"Hyung, I'm tired and sleepy. Just give her piggyback ride!" Jonghyun said to me with a yawn.

“Jinki, Jonghyun’s right, you know exactly that Jessica is very difficult to wake. It's wise if you bring her on your back up to her room" Taeyeon answered with ease.

"What? Are you crazy? What if someone sees us?" I answered them with a sense of disbelief.

"It's the only way hyung, carrying her up to her room. Let us go in first. Come on noona" Jonghyun said while get off the bus followed by Taeyeon behind him.

"Oh my God what should I do?" I said softlywhile sitting pensively, not knowing what to do when someone speaks to me.

"Excuse me sir, can you get off now? I had to go somewhere else" the driver who drove us to the hotel asked me.

"Uhm sorry sir, could you take us through the back door of this hotel?" I asked him.

"Oh sure, no problem" he answered me and started driving the bus to a place that I requested.

I decided to try to wake Jessica before we reached the back door of the hotel.

"Sica wake up, please wake up Sica" I whispered in her ear and shake her body. There was no response.

"We’re here sir" The driver was remindedme.

"Oh okay, thank you very much sir" I said as I bowed to him.

I turned around and stared at the sleeping princess who was in front of me a long sigh. You have no choice except to carry her Jinki. I took her hands and placed it over my shoulder and lifted her body. Put both of her feet that wearing only shorts pants and flat shoes on my waist and started to walk out of the bus. Jessica is not heavy, but still I would prefer not to carry her after all the things that happen in our relationship. I looked around, after making sure no one saw us I started to walk toward the hotel entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up when I heard Jinki’s. "What? Are you crazy? What if someone sees us?" obviously from his voice I knew that Jinki was panic. I want to open my eyes and told him that I was awake but decided to do so after hearing Jonghyun to him. "It's the only way hyung, carrying her up to her room. Let us go in first. Come on noona" I could feel they were both off the bus after that. Jess, this is your chance, do not let you squander it. Pretend you're still asleep and when he came out carrying you talk to him like what you had planned before.

"Oh my God what should I do?" I heard Jinki said quietly to himself. I was saddened to hear about it, Jinki if you really do not love me anymore? I thought.

We arrived at the back door of the hotel, Jinki ask the bus driver to take us to the back door of the hotel. After thanking the driver, Jinki hold my hand and placed it on his shoulders. I tried hard to keep it closed my eyes and hold myself to smile because of feelings of pleasure as Jinki’s hand touched me. Jinki then lifted me off his back and holding my legs and put it in his waist. I wonder does Jinki realize that my heart beat so fast as he picked me up, I hope he does not realize it. Been a long time I missed this kind of thing.

"You almost there Jinki, fighting!" I heard he encouraged himself. I've had enough to withstand my giggled when heard him say so. Jinki who surprised to hear me giggled suddenly stopped walking. Gosh I thought I was in trouble. Jinki turned to me and said,

"I should have known that you were only pretending to sleep," he smiled at me, "Can you get off from my back now," he added still smiling at me.

"Oh okay" I got off of his back. We only stayed there for several moments before Jinki speaking.

"Okay, since you're up, I’m sure that you can back to your room alone right?" He said to me and I responded with a nod.

"That's good, I go in first Sica. Good night" Jinki told me as he turned away from me but I held his hand as I try to stop him.

"Yes, Sica. Is there a problem?" He asked me, puzzled.

I looked at his face, then turning to his brown eyes and sighed, "Jinki, I love you, I still love you. Although we are separated for a months I still can’t forget you. Please come back to me" I said to him still holding his hand tightly. Jinki surprised to hear what I just said to him.

"Sica Sorry, I could not. Is not this all you want?" Jinki said to me and turned around again and started to walk away from me.I ran after him and hugged him from behind to stop him.

"Jinki, please give me one more chance. I promised not to be selfish and so jealous anymore." I pleaded with him as I tightened my arms.

"Sorry Sica, I really am sorry. Is not your fault, it’s my fault. I guess we better be friendsas before." Jinki said to me, and free himself from my arms without looking back at me then walk left me here alone.

 

 

 

Here's another update,

Next chapter coming soon!

Please wait for it, don't forget to subscribs my story and leave a comment!

Enjoy!