Chapter 1

I Won't Let You Go

"Thank‘s for your hard work" that word echoed after we finished SMTown concert in New York tonight.

"Jinki, you've worked hard tonight" Yunho and Changmin oppa speak on Jinki, patting his shoulder.

"Ne hyung, kamsahamnida" Jinki replied while bending down. Then he pulled Taemin’s hand, who standing not a far from him.

"Dongsaeng, you've worked hard today, I'm proud of you" Jinki said as he ruffled Taemin’s blonde hair.  

After that Key, Jonghyun and Minho came over them both.

"Hyung, you seem tired. Need some fun?" Key asked Jinki impatiently as he watched expression on Jinki’s face that looks tired.

Even before Jinki answering, Key already showed his action with Jonghyun "Ok Jjong hyung we’ll begin, one two three ---

“Vincero ... Vin-Ce-Ro .... "Key finished the song while imitating Jinki‘s voice with silly expression on his face accompanied by the sounds aaa ~ from Jonghyun’s mouth.

Seeing this Jinki brust out of laugh before realizing that Key have moked him "Kibum what's this? What are you doing? I don’t sing like that. Stop it now!" Jinki said as he hit Key shoulder.

"Okay, I get it hyung, but I managed to make you laugh, right? That's the fact I’m SHINee’s Almighty Key" Key said with satisfaction as he puffed out his chest.

"Whatever Key, we better hurry because manager hyung wants to talk to us now" Jinki said to his teammates.

When he looked up he saw me in front of him,  he smiled slightly then walked away from me immediately. I know Jinki’s reaction will be like this when he saw me. It's just that I still can’t received that kind of treatment, especially from him. I knew that I was a selfish person, and I’m the one who wanted to broke up with him, but still I can't even forget Jinki. Exactly a month ago we broke up because of a misunderstanding that shouldn’t have happened between me and Jinki. It because my distrustfulness against Jinki. Of course, not easy for me to have boyfriend who was a leader of the popular boy group like SHINee. Onew is a nice, friendly, polite, gentle, caring and handsome boy. Many reason could cause any woman interested in him and because I always think of it I began to suspect and become such a protective girfriend. I was afraid to lose him. I began to wondering is that Jinki still loved me, like he always did before.

"Sica, why are you dreaming?" Someone said to me quietly while patting my shoulder.

I looked over and found Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at me for a moment and then see Key and Minho who follow a person walking in front of them and say "Yah, Jinki hyung, wait for me" then they both looked back to me with understanding gaze.

 "Sica, why did you become like this? I know it's tough for you but you must tried to forget him" Taeyeon said to me, sees me not reacted she started to talk again while staring straight to my eyes.

 "You know, I'm felt sorry to see you like this, you cried all night for him, realizing that you're wrong but you never trying to do anything to make you two together. If you think that Jinki is the right person for you then don’t let him go, chase him and never give up to get him back Sica. I know you both too well and I'm sure you could do it, me and Tiffany will always help and support whatever decisions you take" with that they both hugged me, I hugged them back and could only say weakly while sobbed,

"Thank you so much".


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I and all my group members called by our managers to know how we are going back to the hotel. We lined up like a regular formation, manager oppa check our presence one by one, after finding out we have complete he began to speak.

"Congratulations girls, you've worked hard tonight. I am here to convey that you will return to the hotel and take the bus along with SHINee and f(x), while I will ride the bus together with all the company's group manager. Taeyeon, make sure they all sleep on time, I'm counting on you".

"Ne Oppa" Taeyeon answered him.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to convey to you this evening, have a good night and thanks for all your hard work." manager oppa said as he turned to leave us.

 Knowing I'd be a bus with Jinki made me happy and also sad. Tiffany look towards me and seemed to know what's in my mind then she took my hand and led me out of the room.

"Sica, this is your chance to speak with Jinki. When we are on the bus I'll try to make you sit next to Jinki and when the time comes, you say that you still can’t forget about him until now, understand?" Tiffany told me with a passionate spirit.

I'm not sure Jinki wanted to talk to me while we sat side by side, I was being selfish and always hurt him, I'm sure he must be really hate me now. With all the possibilities that I think I answered "I don’t know Fany, I guess it wouldn’t work. I'm sure Jinki now hate me".

Tiffany was silent and looked at me sadly.

"If only I could control my anger, everything is not going to end like this" I continued.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks, Tiffany hugged and wiped away my tears and said, "Sica, don’t blame yourself, if you were meant to be together you two would be together. But Sica to be together Jinki and you have to do something rather than just silent and wait for your destiny to make you together again. Try this plan, although it will fail I will continue to help you Sica, don’t worry".

I looked at Tiffany with wet eyes, here she is my best friend Hwang Miyoung. Friend that always aware of my feelings, always helping me and always made me smile.

"Thank you very much Fany, I don’t know how if I don’t have you here with me" I said and hugged her, crying.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the bus and pick the front seat beside the window, I was nervous and afraid that the plan will fail. I looked around, all the members of f(x), SNSD and SHINee except Jinki and Tiffany were in their seats while chatting happily with their seatmate.

Krystal who saw me sitting alone came to me "Unnie, you sit alone? What if I sit here?" she said, pointing at the empty seat beside me.

I smiled at her and said "Sorry Soojeongie, there is someone who will sit here".

Krystal look so confused then ask me "Who is going to sit here?".

I signaled her to drew her head to me so I could whispered, Krystal obeyed and I whispered to her "Jinki. Who will sit down here is Jinki. You understand what I mean, right?"

Krystal smiled at me and said "Yeah I know unnie, I hope your plan works. Unnie fighting!" she said, encouraging me back with a big smile.

Shortly after that Tiffany and Jinki entered the bus through the back door, laughing together, "Oh it's Jonghyun, I’ll sit beside him" I heard Jinki told Tiffany when he saw Jonghyun sitting in a chair next to my left with Taeyeon beside him.

"Okay then, Seohyun was waiting for me. Annyeong Jinki" Tiffany said, getting up to leave Jinki.

I heard Jinki footsteps approaching, now he was standing next to Jonghyun and see Taeyeon already sitting there.

"I'm sorry hyung, Taeyeon noona've been sitting here before me" Jonghyun said so Jinki won’t misunderstand him.

"It’s okay, I guess I just need to find another seat" Jinki said, patting Jonghyun shoulder.

"No more empty seats hyung, except that!" Jonghyun said while pointing his finger at the empty seat next to me.


Jinki eyes me and said "Oh okay then. Hi Jessica, can I sit here?"


Jinki smiled at me with a sweet smile. "Sure" I answered, smiling awkwardly.

Here it is Jessica, all goes as planned by Tiffany, and it’s your time to start a conversation with Jinki. I turned toward Jinki, when about to open my mouth to start a conversation with him I realized that Jinki was listening to songs on his I Pod. Of course, he will not listen or try to talk to me. I went back looking forward to hide my disappointment.

Kanashimi nara naite     (If you are sad, cry)
Ari no mama ni naite     (Just honestly cry as you are)
Soredemo kurushikute dareka ga hitsuyou nara    (If you are still in pain after that and need someone)
Boku no soba ni oide      (Come to my side)
Arinomama de oide       (Come as you are)
Doko ni itemo kurushii no nara   (If you’re in pain no matter where you are)
Boku no soba ni oide      (Come to my side)

Better Better Oh  Oh x3
Better

Mouichido waraeru sono hi made          (Until the day you can laugh again)
Itsumade datte soba ni ite          (I will stay with you, no matter when that is)
Sono te wo sono te wo hanasanai         (Don’t let go of those hands, those hands)

 

I stopped and listening to that song, a song that I had never heard before. And the voice, a soft voice with a full emotion. I wonder who the original singer of this song. Because although I'm not too fluent in Japanese, I can understand what the meaning of the song. The song says that a man will always beside her lover anytime, anywhere and under any circumstances when she needs him. Just like the words Jinki say to me to cheer me when I was very saddened by the scandal involved me and 2PM Taecyeon. I am sad because I feel guilt to him.

FLASHBACK

On this cold night me and Jinki miraculously free from our schedule. We sit on a bench not far from my dorm, I looked Jinki crying and trying to apologize to him.


"Jinki, I'm sorry. I ... I mean We don’t, he just asked me to drink coffee with him. I don’t know if we were followed by the paparazzi" I explained to him with a stutter as I clutched his hand.

"Sica, please don’t cry anymore. I understand your situation, I wasn’t mad at you. Calm down, I will always believe in you, you don’t have to worry" Jinki said to me, holding my face in his hands and wiped the tears on my cheek.

"One thing that you must remember Sica, I will always be there, anytime, anywhere and under any circumstances when you need me. Don’t ever hesitate to come to me when you need me, understand?" Jinki said as he looked into my eyes.

I was touched to hear his words. This is my boyfriend who I loved very much, the person who always knows what I want and someone who always tried to make me happy at his side. I looked at his handsome face for a moment. I held his face with both my hands and stared at his brown eyes that radiate the sincerity. And with a long breath I drew my face to him until the distance between us only a few inches and then kissed him passionately. He was kissing me back with the same feeling. Our lips apart for a while when we took a breaths.

Jinki then kissed me again and said "I don’t know if you kiss the girl who had been crying like this will be fun" he smiled mischievously at me.

I hit his chest and said quietly, smiling at him "Stop mocking me".

"Okay, my beautiful ice princess" Jinki said, taking off the jacket he was wearing and then wear it on my body and hugged me tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was awakened from my thoughts when Jonghyun tapped Jinki’s hand so Jinki can listen what he wanted to say.

"Hey hyung, are you memorizing our new songs?" Jonghyun asked him.

"Yeah, you know even though we have already recorded this song I'm still struggling to memorize" Jinki said to him, smiling.

"Oh right then, I guess I also need to memorize them once again" Jonghyun said to him.

Of course, this song is one of the songs from the SHINee’s Japan Album which will be launched next month. I wonder if Jinki thought the same thing when he sings this song. 'Oh god, please help me. Help me make Jinki come back to me tonighi’I pray in my heart while continuing to listen Jinki singing. For some reason my eyes getting sleepy, is this because Jinki’s voice? I started to close my eyes. And so my head fell on Jinki’s shoulder.

 

That's chapter one

Hope you liked it...

I'll update next week

 

Thank you for all subscribers

(--_--)!!