Is this what all of you call " love " ?

Love Triangle

/ After about 20 minutes /

 

" JR Oppa, Kamsahamnida. " You said as you leaned on JR's broad and wide shoulders with his arms wrapped around you. His warm embrace provided you with a stong sense of security.

 

" Such an embrace.... Will Ren Oppa be able to give me this? Such a strong sense of security. " You thought solemnly. 

 

" Ahhhhh " You thought while slapping yourself on the cheek, troubled. 

 

" Yah Bora yah! What are you doing?! " JR exclaimed and grabbed hold of you hand.

 

JR had a flustered look on his face.

 

" Yah! What are you doing slapping yourself?! " JR blurted out.

 

" Treasure youself more. You're precious, remember that! " JR said as he lowered his head. His face turned as red as a tomato.

 

" Oppa.... You're face is soooo red! " You blurted out and started laughing uncontrollably.

 

" Ahh? Jinja? " JR said and cupped his hands over his mouth.

 

" Ahhh, this is so embarrassing " JR thought.

 

However, right at that moment, you said with a hearty smile on your face " Oppa, right now, I feel like you're the cutest person I've ever met! "

 

" If you'd like, I'll be like this everyday! " JR said and smiled with all his heart.

 

" Ahhh, has JR oppa always been this nice? " You thought, feeling a sense of pain in your heart.

 

" What's this feeling? Why does it hurt so much at yet be so comforting? I've never felt like this before... " You thought.

 

Uncontrollably, tears streamed down your face.

 

You felt someone touching your face and you finally snapped out of it.

 

" Why're you crying again? I'm here for you, remember that. " JR said gently and yet with a demanding tone.

 

You pointed to your chest.

 

" It hurts here and yet, this feeling is so comforting. It's like, I've a reason to live because of this. I'm living for someone, not myself. " You said with tears still streaming down your face.

 

" Ahhh, that's love. " JR told you with a smile.

 

" It hurts because you want to be by the person's side all the time. You want to help that person. You want to be that person's everything. Love is selfish and yet selfless. You may sacrific other things but all you ever do is for that one person. " JR explained and flashed a smile at you.

 

You've never seen JR smile so brightly before.

 

" Ne oppa, do you have someone you love too? " You asked.

 

" Ne, I do. That person, she's such a cheerful girl. Being around her adds on so much joy and excitement in my life. I'm sure she's the one for me! " JR exclaimed and smiled like a little child.

 

" Ahhh... Being in love is nice. I like being in love! " You exclaimed happily.

 

" Oppa! I like this feeli- " You were cut off.

 

JR lips were right on yours.

 

You could feel the warmth of his lips being transmitted to you.

 

" Mnnnhhh Hahhhh Hahhhh " You let out. It was such a passionate kiss. You didn't want to stop.

 

Right at this moment, someone entered the rooftop.

 

" Uhhh! " Both of you let go of each other at that very moment.

 

" Ahhh, I shouldn't be here... I'll get going... " Baekho said awkwardly and walked out.

 

Right then, you chased after Baekho and told him " Ahhh Baekho ssi! It's okay! I'll leave! " You exclaimed and ran out of the rooftop, embarrassed.

 

" Ahhhh! Why did I do that with JR oppa?! " You thought as you ran.