This isn't what I expected, not in the least.

Love Triangle

" Ren... Ren oppa..... I.... I.... I love you. " You stuttered, face lowered and blushing. Your hands trembled in fear of what Ren's answer will be. 

 

" Will you go out with me, Ren? Jebal.... " You mumbled.  

 

" You deserve better, Bora. " Ren whispered into your ear and walked pass you.

 

" WHY?! WHY?! " You screamed at the top of your lungs and fell onto the ground, disappointed.

 

Tears started flowing down your cheeks uncontrollably. You cupped your hands over your face, not wanting your crying face to be seen by Ren. Letting him see your disheveled side wasn't what you wanted.

 

You felt a pair of warm rough hands rub on your shoulders from the back.

 

" Bora, you really deserve better. Just forget about me. " Ren let out coldly, with utterly no feelings in his voice.

 

Ren then pulled you up on your feet again.

 

" Don't be foolish, I'm not worth it. " Ren mumbled and walked away.

 

Dumbfounded, you stood rooted to the ground.

 

A thousand thoughts were flowing through your mind that very instant.

 

All you could do was cry, you could only cry. There was NOTHING you could do, absolutely NOTHING.

 

" Plop, Plop, Plop " You heard familar footsteps from afar. You knew it was JR's, only he walks that fast.

 

Flustered, you ran towards the exit that led to the roof. 

 

" I can't let JR oppa see me like this " You thought.

 

However, before you were able to get to the exit, JR spotted you.

 

JR started chasing after you instinctively. 

 

" Isn't that Bora? Why is she crying? " JR thought, unaware of the situation.

 

After climbing serveral flights of stairs, you finally arrived at the rooftop.

 

The air there was fresh, very fresh. Both climbing the stairs and the fresh air helped calm you down.

 

Out of nowhere, someone grabbed your hand from behind.

 

" KYAAAA " You let out a scream, horrified.

 

" IT'S ME! JR! JONGHYUN! " JR shouted.

 

You stopped screaming immediately and broke free from JR.

 

" Can you please leave? I want to be alone. " You exclaimed and wiped the tears on your face away, back facing JR.

 

JR embraced you from the back and replied, " No, I won't leave. Not when you need me the most. "

 

Tears started streaming down your face yet again. Partially because of Ren but mostly because you were touched by JR.

 

" Why... Why isn't it you that I love? Why? " You mumbled and ran into JR's arms. 

 

" You can always love me, I won't hurt you. " JR whispered.

 

" I may not know what happened but I sure know that I won't hurt you " JR told you lovingly.

 

You sobbed even harder.

 

" Why?! Why?! Why can't you be the one I love? " You sobbed.