First chapter.

Helping out - ~ Oneshot {taokrisyou}~

So here you were again, on a almost skinship free date.
You loved your boyfriend, That was not the problem neither were you afraid of touching.. but it seemed like he was.

 

You had dated  Huang Zi Tao for one month now and almost nothing had progressed from when you were being friends, except you had a lot of anti-fans and when you went out you held hands.
But that was it.

Tao was full of aegyo, smiles and on TV and such but around you he was quiet and nervous, you understood him because you knew it was his first relationship. But still, It hurt your feeling thinking maybe you were the one doing something wrong.

So, Feeling a little uneasy one day you decided to take the matter in your own hands.. or to be precise Kris hands, The leader of EXO-M. You trusted him and he was smart, he also spoke English which was your native language.
 
You had just finished lunch alone in the boys dorm, beacuase of their busy schedule you'd often stay at their dorm, cleaning, orginazing and sometimes cooking for them. But most of them just slept or played computer games when they got home. Today only Kris would be home, and you thanked God for that awful good timing, he was the only one free for this afternoon, the rest would follow at around 3 o'clock after rehearsing.
Speak of the Devil, you heard someone at the door and seconds later a straight faced Kris was facing you from the hallway, You smiled at him and earned a small smile back.
"Do you have some food for me?"
You nodded and went out to the kitchen, preparing the rest of the lunch on a plate for him, handing it to him as he sat down in the sofa you watched him eat.
"Your stare is creeping me out, " He camly stated not even taking his eyes of the TV screen..admiring himself as the some random EXO-M performance was on.
"I.. Have something, I have a problem rather, It's.. uhm."
"Tao." He finished without hesitation,"Y-Yeah, How did you know?"
"Well, As a leader I'm supposed to be observant." He muted the TV and turned his face against yours. 
"But I'm not a mind reader so you must actually tell me the problem.." 
"Oh yes.. Well. Tao, I mean.. Maybe me. We don't .. touch much."
You felt you cheeks flush and shyly looked down on your hands placed in the middle of your lap. Maybe it was wrong of you to trouble Kris with this, but before you could say anything of that he had given you an answer.
"Tao is.. special. He is a shy smart boy who needs some guidance. "
"I know.. And I can wait for him, but it's also that he.. doesn't ever get mad.. or you know, His face is always like yours..Oh, crap. You know I mean,. Pokerface -ish, It's not something wrong with that, don't get me wrong I just want some kind of.. "
"..reaction from him, I get it."
He smiled lazily at you, Then he went quiet for awhile,both of you did before he sat up straight in the couch making you jump a little.
"You know..I think I might have a solution, I'm not gonna tell you it, You got to trust me and it might take a while but are you okay with that?"
 
You met his dark brown eyes and nodded determinately.
 
 
Three weeks later..

You had just finished shopping, You felt like the happiest girl in the world laughing along with your friend. 
You two entered the buildning for the EXO dorms and chatted along the elevator ride upstairs.
As you unlocked the door to the apartment you felt exhausted, You've been out all day, eating going to the movies and just having fun.. It was one of his fully-day offs and you really took advantages of it.
You dropped  your stuff down on the sofa, turning around you meet the gaze of Kris taking off his jacket and shoes. 
"Do you want some coffee? I can make us some."
He didn't answer and his face changed from bright to concerned and then.. what?
The way he looked at you was weird, something you've not seen before.
"What is it Kris, Are you not feeling well?"
He shook his head but remained quiet, "Come on, tell me."
He let his shopping bags fall to the ground before walking to you, up very closely to your face even though he had to bend down some because of the height diffrence. 
"Fine, I'll tell you.. I.. All this time we've spent together these weeks is because..I'm falling for you. You've said it yourself, Your not completly satisfied with your relationship with Tao, I can give you that."
 
You were totally shocked, did just the stone face leader confess to you?
Despite the small shock you noticed him watching his wrist watch, was he in a hurry?
"I'm sorry." he murmurded slowly, You could feel his hot breath against your lips and then they crashed against yours.
Filling you up with butterfly sensations all the way from your stomach out to the point of your toes.
Damn, Stupid Kris! What tha hell was he doing, IYou were  yearning for this, had been for weeks.
It was all just with the wrong boy and you felt inside that this should be Tao, But your arms were to week for resistance and he used his height to take advantage and dominationg you, sneaking his arms around your waist.
 
At that exact moment you heard the familiar noise of the door opening and voices entering the room, then complete silence.
In a flash of shadows and shouts Kris was ripped from you leaving you breathless and you could se the profile of Tao pushing Kris of you, screaming harsh words in Chinese, even some in Korean.
You just watched your boyfriend as he slapped his hyung across the face with a closed fist, You gasped and screamed his name. The other members broke in, seperating the two. Even tough Kris was well built Tao mastered wushu very well and could have hurt him badly. 
"What tha hell Kris, HUH?! WHAT THA HELL WERE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND. YOU KNOW I LOVE HER. 
You .. I... YOU Kris, this , . " He pushed away Lay who tried to calm him down, His hands went up to his face, down again and up once again in restless motions. "Damnit, Why ______-ah? Why didn't you do anything.. Do you, Do you like him?" Little did you know, Undere these few weeks when you'd spent so much time with Kris, Tao had this weird feelings about you, building up well hidden anger inside.
He looked at you with watery eyes, his face radiated betrayal and sorrow.
"What? No.. Tao.. Please. I was just so surprised I.."

"I was the one who kissed her, I forced her." Kris spoke slowly and clearly as he wiped some blood off the corner of his lips, Pushing of the support from Luhan and Chen, Lay and Xiumin were by Taos side.
Anger flashed in the eyes of Tao but he didn't say anything. 
"Come on Kris, What are you doing?" Luhan spoke, tapping the taller guy on his shoulder. Kris ignored it looking at you with fierce eyes. 
"I'm out.. Beat me up later all you want Tao."
With thosse word the leader left, taking first Luhan and Chen with him and after Lay and Xiumin had checked up on Tao, later on you they also left, leaving you two alone.

It was the first time ever you'd seen him mad, or.. at all reactiong with something bigger than a smile or a grunt.
It was fascinating.. and scary. 
You fiddled with your fingers, looking down the entire time even as you felt Tao standing infront off you, You didn't dare to look up.
"I'm so sorry.." You cried out, feeling the warm embrace from him you burried your face in his neck. 
"It's okey, It's just.. You are the one thing that means so much to me, sometimes more than all this as well, I'd give it up for you..
And he.. He wanted to take it from me, I just got so mad. And.. That kiss was supposed to be mine, I mean we haven't really .. kissed yet." 
His voice trailed off, as he was embarressed about it. You looked up on him, "So you think off that?"
"Ofcourse I do. I'm just.. shy and I don't know if you really want to do that so I figured I'd take it slow.."
"Oh. You know, I don't mind that.. stuff." 
You eyes were locked on eachother before his lips slowly met your, carefully you placed kisses on eachother and taking it faster before you both had to breat in some fresh air.
"I love you, You know that right?"
"I love you too."




What you didn't know was the fact that Kris had seen it all, with a smile on his lips. 
Happy how everything turned out except the bruise on his yaw, he hadn't expected the kid to throw punches.
Well, He sure as hell got a reaction from him and Tao got his girl.
Then why did his heart feel so heavy?
Well.
Maybe because it all was true.
He did after all love that girl, that forbidden love.
With a smiling sigh he left the two to themselves and wandered off down the hallway, off to save the day somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
~~~~
 
 
PLS Leave comments or and subsribe that would mean alot!
Hope you liked it, I wrote it fast so some spelling mistakes might be found ^^'

Thanks, Jen!