Wolf Girl!?!?!

Found a Wolf Girl!?!

 

Yuni shrunk as she saw many handsome faces "omo! Look she's pale!!!" Se Hun paniced "guys let get her home" Kai said

 

~~~AT EXO-K'S DORM~~~

 

Yuni was gaining energy so her tail and ears were coming in."hey have-AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" ChanYeol how was giving her water that was now on the floor."what? Whoa!!" BaekHyun saw the ears and tail he walked towards her and touched her tail.Next thing you know he was cuddling with it "sooo flufffy"   Yuni squeaked and made an angry face at him and snatched her tail back then she felt someone touching her ears...it was Se Hun "keke cute" he liked it when her ears twitched when he touched them *aish! APPA! HELP!!!* she screamed in her mind  "guys leave her alone!" Kai ordered and brung a glass of water. Yuni drank it "whoaa she drink like a humannn!" D.O said amazed * I may be half dog but im still a human* they all heard her thoughts "JESUS!??!?!?! IS THAT YOUU!!?!?!" SuHo screamed "idiot jesus isn't a girl" D.O said  "MARY!!!!?!?! IS THAT YOU!?!?!" *NO YOU IDIOT I'M LETING YOU HEAR MY THOUGHTS..aish* "cool wolves can do that??" curious Se Hun asked *ne...it's something we can do* "so you can't talked?" * i can I just dont want to* "can you tell us who you are??" *Im Lee YuNi 17 in this world 170 in my world.Im from the myth world were myths live like unicorns vampires even the tooth fairy and im the Wolf princess but i have this brother Taemin he is trying to capture me and take me back to my world but when i ran my "best friend" AeSook hit my head with a pipe and you guys found me and now im here*  "alrighty then" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~AUTHOR~~~

Hey guyss!! I think i should tell you about myslef my name is Alyssa Hwang my korean name is Hwang Mi Yeon and I know I have the same korean name as SNSD's Tiffany  anywayyy!!!! Did you like the 2nd chapter!?!! good good and Im going to make everyone as dorky as possible!! alright! 

 

COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBERS ARE LOVE<3

 

LOVE,

Alyssa <3