Tomorrow

With You, Doojoon
-----------28th June---------- [Your POV]

I sighed. I had been waiting by the phone for 2 hours now, waiting to see if I had won the competition to go on a date with "the one and only Doojoon". Of course thousands of girls -maybe even boys- had entered this once in a lifetime competition, a lot of people will probably be doing what I'm doing now; waiting for that phone call to say they'd won.
I sat up from my lying position on the comfy sofa which now seemed uncomfortable, most likely because I'd been idly horizontal for over 120 minutes. I stood up to stretch and remove myself from the living room to go to my kitchen to get a drink.

I carried my glass of water back into the lounge where I was, I got to the doorway and then the phone rang. I dropped my glass and ran to the phone, I don't care if smashed glass was all over the floor, I just HAD to win, I HAD TO! I picked up the phone with butterflies in my stomach, fluttering freely.
"Yobeoseyo?" I had the phone to my ear in one hand, my other hand circling my kneecap.

I was really disappointed when I found out that the man on the other end of the line was just asking if I wanted cheap car insurance--for a car which I didn't even own. I became immediately depressed as I hung up and went to find the dustpan & brush.
I began to sweep up the dangerous glass on the floor with a face as if I'd just been stung by a bee...no, a colony of bees from a large beehive, morelike. I had to face it. I didn't win. That was the end.
"I hope whoever wins has a nice time MY Doojoon" I said to myself, angrily.
"I hope you choke on whatever it is you eat" I then said, aimed at whoever wins.

Just 10 minutes prior to that phone call I was in one of my happiest moods ever, why did I have to be called by some fraud, fake car insurance guy whilst waiting for that oh-so-important phone call?
I took a deep breath as I went to empty the dustpan and put it back where I got it from. At that moment, my mobile began to ring, it must of been my best friend, Hyerin. She's the only person who knows my number, I might aswel go and hear what she has to say. I looked at my phone. 'Unknown Number'. Oh. This was unusual.
When I picked up, I did not expect to have the words "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON A DATE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE STAR, DOOJOON!" shouted at me by an unrecognised voice.
Obviously, I immediately felt over-the-moon, but I kept a proffesional manner whilst I was on the phone.
"Okay, thanks for the details. Yes, that's the correct address. Okay, goodbye" with that note, I hung up.

Jumping up and down excitedly, I danced up to my dressing room -I had a spare room, which is why I have a dressing room- the date was tomorrow, starting at 8am. I had 14 hours to prepare.
I searched through my wardrobes and drawers about 50 billion times but to no avail. I had no idea on what to wear. After half an hour of trying things on and swapping accessories around, I settled on wearing a peachy summer dress, an orange cropped blazer, my peach coloured strappy wedges and a cute orange clutch bag. The overall look was perfect, I spent the rest of my evening giving myself a manicure, relaxing and refreshing my face for tomorrow. Right now, tomorrow is my favourite word.

------------------29th June--------- it was 6am. I shot out of bed as if I was late for school or work. I had a banana for breakfast with a glass of milk. Then, I thoroughly brushed my teeth and took a shower, I had to be perfect, I couldn't screw up. At all. Not now, nor later. I took about 15 minutes curling my hair, it never took me long to do so anyway, I thickly sprayed hairspray on, to keep my hair in place, whilst choking on the strong taste of hairspray in my mouth. After that, I applied my make up so I looked flawless, but casual. The last thing I had to do was get changed and then I couldn't be more ready.
The doorbell rung, just as I was slipping my right shoe on. I walked clumsily, trying to steady myself. I managed to get to the door unharmed. just as my visitor was about to ring my bell again, I opened the door and apologised for not answering soon enough. The man at the door, I assumed he was a chauffeur as he spoke. "no problem, young lady. The car is this way" he signalled with his gloved hand to a black, expensive looking car. quickly I locked the door and was escorted to the car, the door was even opened and closed for me, it felt like I was a member of the royal family.
I sat in the back of the car with a man who's face was covered by a massive pair of sunglasses.
"You are old enough to drink, miss?" the chauffeur asked formally whilst pouring two glasses of white wine.
"Yes." I said, atleast I was in most countries. He passed a glass to the young man and I.
After a sip of his wine, the stranger took off his glasses "I'm Doojoon, I'm glad I could be with you today" he said and winked.
I felt my face burn up so it was the colour of a cherry tomato. I think Doojoon could see it too, as he smirked before taking another sip of his drink.
Shortly after, we arrived at our destination and my door was held open again, this time by Doojoon.
"Thank you." I bowed, trying to hide my face again as I was burning up again. Was Doojoon doing this on purpose knowing the outcome of his flirtatious actions?

We were led up to a posh looking restaurant, which looked as if it was top class only, like it was a hangout for celebrities. After being ushered to our seats at the far corner of the room we sat down and talked for a while.
"So, you like art?" he said, looking at you with his irresistible eyes, before looking back at the menu.
"yes." I replied. "I do, very much. Whether it's musical art or visual art." He nodded and smirked again.
"that must be why you like me so much" he chuckled at his own joke and then looked at your reaction.
From what I've gathered so far, I have figured that Doojoon is definitely a flirtatious being. This made me more attracted to him.

The waitress came soon, and we placed our orders, Doojoon ordered champagne as a complimentary drink. I have never drunk champagne in my life so I'm glad this was my first time.
After more chit-chat and 2 glasses of champagne (which I enjoyed) our starters came and soon after came our main courses. He finished eating first,
"Are you ready for dessert?" Doojoon asked, his lips. Making me blush for the nth time today. I responded with a nod, wiping my lips with my napkin and placing it back down.
Everything was taken off our table except for our dessert spoons. Another waitress came along to get our next orders, Doojoon whispered something in her ear -which was inaudible from here- and she walked off.
"Guess what I have ordered?" he said, twirling his spoon around in his left hand.
"I don't know. What?" I responded, not having a single clue about what it was. Doojoon laughed in a way which meant he wasn't going to tell.
Soon a big ice cream sundae was delivered to our table. "There's only one?" I questioned blankly, not knowing of Doojoon's trick.
"oh." I said again, getting the point. He took some ice cream and ate it, waiting for you to try some. Shyly, you took a small amount of ice cream to taste it.
. "you can eat more than that." he said, taking another spoonful.
"let's have a competition to see who can eat the most, I'm already in the lead." Doojoon said with a twinkle in his eye.. Did he know that I was competitive? Being the competitive person I am, I ate as fast as I could, forgetting that I was supposed to act lady-like, not like a little child, this made me blush again, realising what I had done. Doojoon just laughed, knowing what I was thinking of.

After the table had been cleared again and the bill had been taken, Doojoon got up and walked towards me.
"You've got ice-cream on your chin" he said smirking, it off before whispering in my ear. "I like you, ___. you interest me." and with that, he kissed me on my cheek before leaving. This time, I didn't blush or anything, I just sat there before my mobile beeped. I had a message. It read
'I look forward to doing service with you again, beautiful -DJ xx'