T H R E E ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

 

'He's so cute!!' 'Calm down, bao zi. You're going to scare him!'

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes opened his eyes slowly. There were many people around him. He could feel it.

 

 

"He opened his eyes!"

 

 

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a boy, with chubby cheeks and a cute facial features. Around the boy, there were 3 other people. 2 were tall, one with brown hair that covered his neck, and another with short black hair. Beside the one with brown hair, there was a shorter one, with big doe eyes.

 

 

"Duizhang! He woke up!"

 

 

The taller one with the brown hair yelled. 'I feel like a zoo animal...' Chanyeol thought. Suddenly, a voice was heard behind Chanyeol.

 

 

"You don't have to yell. I can sense him"

 

 

Chanyeol quickly looked behind him. It was the man from before. The man who 'kidnapped' him. Then Chanyeol realized. 'Why am I not scared? Wouldn't normal people be scared if they were in this situation?' It was weird. It felt... Normal to him. Like he belonged here.

 

 

"Are you alright?"

 

 

The man from before asked him. Now that Chanyeol was concious, he realized how good looking this man was. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' Chanyeol shaked his head to get the thought out of his mind. The good looking man started to look worried. "Are you not okay?" He asked once again.

 

 

"Oh! No, I'm fine... But may I ask... Where am i?"

 

"You're at our... House, I guess you could say"

 

The man with the chubby cheeks replied instead.

 

"Indeed. This is our house. We're all family here. And so are you!"

 

 

"Family?" Chanyeols head tilted with curiousity. "He means, that you're an Exo" The tall boy with the black hair spoke up. "And not only that, you're the dragon's mate. The 12th, pheonix. You have the power to control fire. We all have powers."

 

The one with black hair folded his sleeves up. There, on his forearm, was a tattoo, shape of a sand clock. He threw up the vase that was on the table beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol flinched as he thought the vase was going to hit him. Then when he opened his eyes, surprsingly, the vase stopped right in front of his eyes.

 

 

"my power is to stop time. And of course, like you can tell, I can exclude things from stopping too."

 

"Tao! You scared him!"

 

 

The boy with the doe eyes scolded the other boy whose name was Tao. Tao shrugged. "Ignore him," The man with the sharp features bent down to Chanyeol and told him, "he's just a bit mad that I left him earlier at the park."

 

 

"My name is Lu Han," the boy with the doe eye spoke as he zipped down his turtle neck zip up sweater. On the front of his neck, there was a tattoo with round rings. "My power is to control anything with my mind."

 

 

The vase in front of Chanyeol started to move. Then, it landed gently on the table that it originally came from.

 

 

"I am Sehun," the remaining taller boy introduced himself. He tied his hair and turned around. On the back of his neck, there was a tattoo of what looked like a ring of air. "I control.."

 

 

Before Sehun finished his setence, A light breeze of wind came through the window. Then, a big gust of wind suddenly formed. With a smile, Sehun stopped the wind and continued speaking. "Wind."

 

 

"Name's Minseok! You can call me Xiumin, that's my Chinese name. This is my symbol." The chubby cheeked boy named Minseok flipped up his t-shirt. Around his belly button, there was a edgy looking tattoo. "And this, is my power." Minseok put his finger on the table. Then, the table started to freeze, and after a while, the table became a clear, block of cold ice.

 

 

"And my name is Kris, or Wu Fan."

 

 

Chanyeol blushed as Kris gently carried him off the bed.

 

 

"And you may have guessed, but my power is to fly"

 

 

Chanyeol felt Kris' and his body float. Chanyeol grasped on to Kris' clothes as he was afraid of falling. "Don't worry," Kris gently whispered into his ears. "I'll protect you"

 

 

Magically, Chanyeol was calmed down. There was something about this man, Kris, that made him comfortable. Kris' hands were cold, yet so warm. Chanyeol's never felt like this before.

 

Kris landed on the ground gently, and carefully rested Chanyeol back on the ground. Then, he started to his shirt.

 

 

"And my symbol,"

 

 

Chanyeol's huge eyes enlarged even more.

 

 

"Is the symbol of the dragon, and it lies on my chest," Kris smiled. "Just like you, my mate, my lover, pheonix, Park Chanyeol."

 

 

-

 

Once again with the short chapter! Sorry ;A;.

 

But thank you so much for your subscription and comments! I love you all ♥