E L E V E N ;

Gang EXOPLANET;
Chanyeol felt the flames grow bigger and bigger as he focused. Soon, around him, instead of a snowy ground, it was back to muddy, brown ground. The creature was staggering. Unlike fire from natural causes, Chanyeol's were a lot more powerful. The strength of the flames depended on how much determined the user was. Right now, Chanyeol couldn't be more determined to protect his loved ones. Chanyeol closed his eyes and focused even harder. He drew out an image of how his flames will be casted. He took a step closer to the creature. Then he opened his eyes and shooted his flames out towards the creature.

 

The creature tried to attack Chanyeol back, but it was useless. Everything turned into harmless water before it reached Chanyeol. Chanyeol's flames didn't stop. Soon, Chanyeol was right in front of the creature. However, the creature's form was now totally vulnerable. It tried to re-form itself, but obviously, Chanyeol didn't allow it to happen. Now, the creature was as small as a person's fist. Chanyeol stopped his flames and crushed the creature with foot. The remaining pieces of the creature vanished.

 

It was Chanyeol's victory.

 

"Chanyeol-hyung!" Jongin called as Chanyeol knelt to the ground. "I'm okay, I'm okay. I'm just quite tired that's all... How's... Everyone..?" Joonmyun ran to Chanyeol and helped him up. "Chanyeol-ah!" Luhan shouted. Joonmyun was having a hard time keeping Chanyeol up. Chanyeol's legs were shaking and Luhan feared that he'll collapse again. However, Chanyeol managed to make it towards them, with Joonmyun's help. "I'm okay.. But... Kris hyung... The blood..." Chanyeol's voice was quivering. "I'm- okay" Kris croaked. He was trying hard not to cough out blood. And to be truthful, he really wasn't okay. His view wasn't clear, his head hurt, and he couldn't feel anything but pain throughout his body. "Let's go home. I think we all know that Kris hyung is lying" Sehun remarked. Joonmyun nodded and carried the fainted Kyungsoo on his back. Minseok helped Jongdae, Sehun helped Kris up and Jongin helped Chanyeol. Chanyeol tried to refuse the help, but he couldn't help but to get help from Jongin, as his legs kept on shaking and was impossible to keep balance.

 

They had finally gotten home. Joonmyun quickly took out the first aid kit and started to perform a quick remedy for Kris and Jongdae. Luckily, Jongdae wasn't severly injured, and Kris was feeling a tiny bit better already. After all, he was a dragon. "Thank God you're a dragon" Minseok said. "I know. If I weren't, I would have been dead by now" Chanyeol flinched at Kris' remark. Luhan gave Kris a smack in the head. "Shut up. You're scaring Chanyeol" Kris looked at Chanyeol with an apologetic expression. Chanyeol just smiled at him. At least everyone was alive, Chanyeol thought. "Alright, I think we should all go to sleep now. Take some rest and all" Tao announced. "Chanyeol, thank you so much. If it weren't for you, we really would have been screwed" Minseok added. Chanyeol shook his head. "I'm sorry that I couldn't help you guys earlier...." He said, with a guilty expression. "It's alright Chanyeol-hyung. You're now able to control your ability, and you've saved us. That's what matters. Don't be too harsh on yourself" Sehun said. "Now you guys all go to sleep. Jongdae will be fine as we've given him medical treatment, and I think Kyunsoo is just sleeping now. Kris...Hopefully your dragon powers will be able to heal your wound within two days but if it doesn't... You'll have to wait for Yixing to get better" Luhan stated. "Baekhyun, you're okay, right?" He asked. Baekhyun nodded. "Alright then. Everyone go to sleep" Everyone scattered to their bedrooms, but Joonmyun, Sehun, and Tao. They had to help the ones who couldn't move to bed.

 

"Good night guys!" Minseok said as he closed his door. Soon, there was nothing but silence in their house.

 

 

-

 

 

Sehun woke up feeling empty. He looked to his side. Someone who was supposed to be there, wrapped around his arms and sleeping wasn't there. Sehun frowned due to the absence of his older lover. He checked his cellphone. It was only 6AM. Suddenly, he heard a loud clank from outside. Alerted, Sehun immediately rose from the bed. He quickly ran out the door, to see Luhan muttering swear words.

 

"What can you possibly swear about at 6AM in the morning, hyung?"

 

Luhan looked up, surprised to see Sehun looking down on him. Luhan was in the kitchen, on the kitchen floor, picking up the pot he had dropped. 'Well... ' Luhan thought. He was trying to prepare breakfast for everyone. Normally, it was Kyungsoo's job, but not only was he hurt, but Luhan wanted to prepare a really fancy one for them. Kind of like a 5 star hotel breakfast. He just thought everyone deserved it.

 

"Go back to sleep, Sehun-ah. It's only 6, you shouldn't be up at this hour!" Luhan said, blushing that he was caught.

 

Sehun scoffed. "You know, if anyone else saw us, they would laugh. You look like you're the one who needs sleep!" He mocked. Well, Luhan did look younger than Sehun. "Besides, I can't sleep without you, hyung" Luhan laughed at Sehun's cheesiness. He wasn't used to hearing it at 6 in the morning. Sehun walked closer to Luhan. "Do you want some help hyung?" Slightly blushing, Luhan nodded. "Can you just make the mix for the chocolate pancakes?" Sehun flashed a smile and said yes. With a cute expression that Luhan was making, Sehun was willing to jump off a cliff.

 

 

Luhan glanced at the younger male prepare the pancake mix. He told him to stop looking at him, but he just couldn't stop. He was just.. So... Good looking. He had pale skin, eyes that could pierce a person through with just a glance, his round nose, and his awkward underbite that made him look adorable, no matter what. Luhan's face was even more red now- he tried to look away. But for some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off of his boyfriend! He looked at him every day. They lived together. Hell, they even save the world together! 'Okay, Luhan, FOCUS!' Luhan said to himself. However, he was already trying to stop himself from turning towards the boy, and not even a minute had passed. 'God dammit!' He yelled a silent yell. "Ouch!" He yelped as he felt a sharp pain piercing his fingers. Sehun immediately shot up from his bowl of pancakes and looked at Luhan, looking worried. He called out Luhan's name as he saw blood dripping from the elder's fingers. Luhan started to on his fingers unconciously; it was his habit that came out if his fingers started to bleed. A habit that Sehun hated.

 

"Hyung! Stop on it! Washroom! Washroom!"

 

Luhan giggled a bit as he watched the younger one have a mini tantrum. It didn't even hurt that much. And most of all, it wasn't even his wound. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows slightly, and took Luhan's wrist and dragged him to the washroom. He gently washed the smaller one's hand, and put a sufficient amount of ointment on the cut. Then he wrapped it with a band-aid.

 

"Alright then, just tell me what to do. I don't want you working with that cut on your finger" Sehun said.

"But... It's just a cut!" Luhan debated.

 

Sehun shook his head. Luhan pouted, and Sehun shook his hair gently. "Please?" Luhan said, trying to sound cutely as possible. Sehun was hesitant, but he was able to go with his decisions. Luhan pouted even more. 'Damn' he thought. He knew that if Sehun wasn't affected with his 'aegyo', then he was completely sure of his opinion. "So, what do you want me to do?" Sehun asked Luhan. Still pouting, Luhan told him to cut the fruits nicely. Sehun laughed a bit. His lover was just too cute. Dicing up the fruits as nicely as possilble, Sehun almost lost his concentration. Luhan was staring at him like there was no tomorrow. He stopped dicing as the staring got a lot more intense. He looked up, to see Luhan try to give his attention to somewhere else. Sehun sighed. "Anything you want from me, hyung?" He asked. Luhan shook his head. "Nope. Not really!" Sehun looked at his boyfriend with curiosity. "Well anyways... Anything else?" Luhan told him to put the fruits in seperate bowls and decorate it. Sehun bit his lips. He really at decorating. He carefully placed the chopped up fruits in a bowl, and held on to the whip cream bottle, looking determined as ever. Concentrating hard, he managed to decorate the fruit bowls without messing up. He looked at Luhan who was now right beside him, against his shoulders.

 

"Happy hyung?" He said, giddy.

 

Luhan nodded, and opened his mouth, saying ah. Sehun immediately knew what he meant. Feeling somewhat like a bully, he squeezed a large amount of whip cream into his mouth. "Gaah!" Luhan tried to speak, but failed as there was too much whip cream in his mouth. Sehun blushed at the sight. Not only was it adorable, but it was pretty ual too. Sehun his lips. 'When was the last time we kissed?' He wondered to himself. In fact, Luhan was thinking the same thing as he spotted Sehun his lips. As they wondered, they met eyes together. "Hyung" Sehun called out the elder. Luhan looked down. His face was too red, and he was embarassed. Sehun stepped closer to Luhan. Looking down, he held Luhan's chin up gently. He smiled a little after seeing the smaller one blush even harder and look away. Sehun pulled Luhan closer to him. Then, he started to kiss Luhan softly. First his forehead, then his nose, then finally, his lips.

 

"Se-Sehun-ah" Luhan murmured.

 

After he heard Luhan's whimpering voice, Sehun went crazy. He kissed Luhan passionately. He carried Luhan and made him sit on the dining table. Their tongues intertwined, and Sehun his lips again after he pulled away, tasting the bittersweet aftertaste of the whip cream. When he was done, he went back to Luhan, this time kissing his neck, leaving little red marks each time he pulled his lips away from Luhan's neck. The atmosphere was getting hotter. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, purring each time Sehun kissed his neck area. They were about to get to the next base, until they heard a sudden gasp.

 

"Yi-Yixing!" Luhan looked at the shocked male, quickly jumping off the table. "Uh... I'm glad you're up...! We were worried sick about you!"

 

Luhan was busy trying to 'unshock' Yixing. However, Sehun grumbled to himself. "...So this was how Kris-hyung felt when I walked in on them...." Luhan slapped Sehun's back, whispered to him. "Make the breakfast!!" Sehun grumbled even more, but got to work. Luhan's slaps did hurt.

 

 

It was 7:30 AM. Still feeling awkward as ever around the still shocked Yixing (who was sat down and ready for breakfast), Luhan woke up all the members. Kyungsoo, the responsible fellow he is, immediately woke up. He did a quick morning stretch. His back was aching a tad bit, but he felt very light. After Kyungsoo, Jongin, Minseok, and Joonmyun woke up. Luhan asked Jongdae if his side felt better, and if he could eat breakfast at the dining table. Jongdae smiled and said yes. His side was still stinging, but he could manage it. Next, Tao and Baekhyun woke up, looking tired as ever. But they couldn't resist the sweet smelling breakfast. Finally, Luhan stepped into Kris' room. He laughed as he saw Chanyeol being imprisoned in Kris' arms. They looked happy though. Feeling sorry that he's breaking their resting time, he shook Kris and Chanyeol gently. "Wake up guys! Breakfast is ready!" Kris and Chanyeol both groaned. However, Chanyeol got to his feet. Luhan patted his head. Chanyeol grinned and started to help Luhan wake Kris up. "Kreeeees- waaaaake upppp" Chanyeol's pronounciation was slurring as he was still half asleep. But that managed to get Kris woken up. Luhan quickly fled the room as he felt that something mushy and cheesy will come up soon. When Luhan sat down, Kris and Chanyeol came out of the room. Chanyeol blushing, and Kris limping slightly due to his wounds.

 

"Look at all this food!" Minseok exclaimed.

 

Everyone started to eat, as if Minseok's words were like a starting gun. Then, Jongdae realized that Yixing looked quite... Well, dumbfounded.

 

"Yixing-hyung, you alright?" Jongdae asked.

 

Luhan and Sehun flinched a tiny bit, and Jongin didn't miss that. He asked them why they were flinching and Luhan and Sehun blushed. "Hello? Earth to Yixing?" Joonmyun waved his hands in front of Yixing. Yixing looked up, looking like he just woke up or something. Everyone dropped their utensils as Yixing commented.

 

"I'm guessing next time, I'll have to knock if I want to come out of my room"

 

Looking disgusted, Baekhyun looked at Sehun and Luhan. "Don't worry! The foods safe! We're not some sick sick phsycos!" Luhan shrieked. "Well you're almost getting there if you did it in the kitchen" Tao commented nonchanlantly. "We didn't do it!" Sehun debated.

 

"Well anyways, we'll keep in mind to knock everytime we step out of our rooms too" Kris added, which caused everyone to laugh. Chanyeol was smiling. Aside from all the awkward talk, it felt like a typical family. And Chanyeol liked that. Laughing at Luhan and Sehun, who were flipping out, Chanyeol took a sip from his orange juice. 'Today will be a nice day' Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

 

- WAAAAH! FINALLY! A new chapter, hunhan goodness, AND a main image has been added! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, it's just that I'm doing so horrible in school, it's hard to balance school and this together. But I promise to upload at least one chapter a week! All more than 11000 words!

 

I want to thank you all who have waited for my fanfic! LOL. I've reached 3000+ views and ALMOST a hundred subscribers!! I love you guys so much! ;A; I really do! MAY KRISUS BLESS YOU ALL <3