T W E L V E ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

Baekhyun woke up, feeling chills down his spine. All he remembered was waking up, eating, going to the washroom, staring blankly into the tv screen, then going back to his bedroom to take a quick nap as the rest of the members decided what to do for the day. He remembers that it was still bright outside when he fell asleep. But now, it was dark, and the rain was making noises as it hit the window. He his phone to check what time it was. 9:36 PM. Then he went to his messages to check his unread texts. However, before he could get to his first message from Kyungsoo, his phone shut off. 'What the ' Baekhyun thought to himself. He reached over to the side of the bed to grab hold of his charger. But all he felt was his cold comforters. He groaned. He must've left it in the living room. 

 

 
When Baekhyun stepped out of his room, he shivered. Not only was it cold, but the rain was getting worse, and the place felt very empty. Baekhyun jumped a little bit as he heard thunder. He picked up his charger from the living room floor. Suddenly, the thunder roared, and Baekhyun heard something. It sounded like a yelp. He froze. "Anyone here?" He said. Nothing. He started to check all the rooms. Baekhyun gulped when he got to the last room. Kris'. He opened the door ever so slowly, and peaked his head in. "Hellooooo?" He stepped in the room and the light. On Kris' bed, drowned under the comforters, something- or someone, was shaking so hard that the comforters were shaking along with it. Another roar of thunder. The comforter flinched- hard, and a whimper was heard. 

 

 
"... Chanyeol?" Baekhyun whispered. It sounded like Chanyeol.

 

 
The person on the bed slowly lowered the comforter. Baekhyun quickly moved towards the bed as he saw Chanyeol, with tears dripping down his doe eyes. The thunder roared again, and Chanyeol ran into Baekhyun. At first Baekhyun was startled, but he hugged the quivering boy back, gently petting the boy. 

 

 
"Chanyeol-ah, are you afraid?" Baekhyun asked with a soft voice.

 

 
For a moment Chanyeol paused, his head burried inside Baekhyun's hug. A few seconds later, Chanyeol nodded slowly. Baekhyun smiled. To be truthful, he was slightly in awe. A university student, second year, being afraid of a thunderstorm. It wasn't common. Aside from being in awe, Baekhyun didn't know what to do. His heart was beating so fast. He was afraid that Chanyeol might hear his heart beats. But right now, calming down Chanyeol was the best thing he could do. He held Chanyeol's hand and walked out the room. He sat Chanyeol down on the couch with a small blanket. He the living room light, the kitchen light, and even a small lamp that was merely a decoration for the living room, and hid all the darkness from Chanyeol's eyes. He the tv to a comedy program, and sat down beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol still flinched when he heard thunder, but his quivering had reduced. 

 

 
Chanyeol started to squirm in his seat a little bit as the thunderstorm was getting worse. The rain hit the windows hard, and started to drown out the tv. Baekhyun put his arms around Chanyeol and told him that it was going to be okay. His heart ached a bit when he had said that Kris would arrive soon to cheer up Chanyeol, but hey, as long as it helped Chanyeol remain calm, he didn't mind it. However, everything that Baekhyun did for him went down the drain as a loud, frightening thunder was heard and all the electricity went off in the house. Chanyeol started to shiver again, and shrieked a little bit when darkness filled his view. There was a power outage. 

 

 

"It's okay Chayeol..." Baekhyun reassured the taller boy. Chanyeol stayed silent. it was obvious that the boy was scared. Every time lightning flashed and the thunder cried, Chanyeol flinched. Suddenly, Baekhyun had a great idea. He put his hand out, and put a little energy into his palms. Soon, the room became bright. Chanyeol looked up to see that light was radiating in Baekhyun's hands.  "There, it's not dark anymore! You don't need to worry about thunder. I'm here wth you" Baekhyun said, treating Chanyeol as if he was a baby. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun. Awkward silence filled the room. Baekhyun still had his light flashing, and Chanyeol just looked at it with awe. "Sorry.. For this" Chanyeol broke the ice. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with curiousity. "I mean, sorry for being such a bother.." Baekhyun shook his head. "What do you mean a bother, Chanyeol? you're my friend! I would do anything for a friend!" Baekhyun said, his emotions rising a bit. "Don't... ever call yourself a bother" Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, can I tell you something?" Baekhyun nodded. "Of course, Chayeol"

 

 
"When I was younger-" Baekhyun gulped as Chanyeol began to talk about his past. "I was always called a bother by my parents. I know that they're not really my parents and all, because as you guys say, I'm a reincarnation, but they gave birth to  Park Chanyeol. I followed them. I loved them. But they said that I was useless. When I was five, they decided to put me into an orphanage. I thought that.. They would come back for me... But they didn't... I was scared. It was raining that day. There was lightning.. It thundered... And no one was by my side.."

 

 
As Chanyeol was telling Baekhyun about his past, all the feeling from before had rushed into Chanyeol, leaving him feeling insecure and frightened. Baekhyun could sense it. He cooed Chanyeol, as if he was a baby, telling him not to worry. "We're not like your parents. We'll be here for you. No matter what. You won't feel lonely. I promise, Chanyeol" Baekhyun assured Chanyeol. Deep down inside, he was furious. They had gave birth to their baby. How could they be so cold and brutal to their child?! They had burned a traumatic experience into Chanyeol's head. He knew that it would never be forgotten. All he could do was stay by Chanyeol's side forever. Or... Watch Kris stay by him forever. But as long as Chanyeol was happy, Baekhyun thought to himself, I'll be happy.

 

 
"When I was 7, I got adopted to a young couple. The wife couldn't carry a baby so they had decided to adopt. I was happy. They let me go to school, they fed me, and gave me a place to sleep. After a while, I even called them mom and dad. I was glad I had people like them... But..."

 

 
Chanyeol stopped talking and bit his lips. Baekhyun immediately knew that Chanyeol was going through a hard time. Baekhyun gently held Chanyeol's hand and reassured him that he'll be okay. Chanyeol nodded and continued his story.

 

 
"... They got into an accident. We were going on a family trip. It was for my mom's birthday. I don't even remember what happened. All I remember was screaming.. Then I fainted. When I woke up, it was raining... And my parents were dead.. Shattered glass everywhere, burning stench of the engines... And my parents on the ground.. Is what I remember clearly... I just sat there crying until someone had called the ambulance...."

 

 
Baekhyun was trying hard to resist his tears from rolling down. He couldn't believe that Chanyeol had gone through so much. He made himself a promise. He would never, ever, ever hurt Chanyeol in any way. This boy in front of him had gone through enough. In the past and present. He wanted to make his future more bright and happy. 

 

 
"I'm glad that I met you guys. That... I'm one of you guys. Makes me feel like I'm family. You guys makes me feel wanted... I've only had one friend in my life I considered my family after my parents had died. Except we were in different grades so I never really got to see him when I got into highschool... So I want to thank you guys. Thank you guys so much for accepting me... " Chanyeol's voice turned raspy after he was done his sentence. Rush of emotions again. Soon, tears had totally taken over, and his face was drenched with tears.

 


 
Baekhyun held onto Chanyeol's hands and comforted him. Soon, the shorter felt Chanyeol's head rest on this shoulder. His heart dropped a bit, but he soon laughed to himself when he saw the taller one sleeping. While Baekhyun was admiring Chanyeol's baby face, the lights had came back on. He closed his fist, stopping his light. He tried to carry Chanyeol but that was impossible as he was a head shorter. He just put Chanyeol's arms around him, stood up, and walked to Kris' room. He hesitated when he walked by his own room. He wanted Chanyeol to sleep there. However, he knew that Kris was someone who could comfort Chanyeol the best. Baekhyun laid Chanyeol on Kris' bed, pulled the blankets over to his chest, and planted a light kiss on his forehead. Then he froze as he realized what he did. He rushed out the room and swore at himself. 'Stupid!!' He dreaded. But what was done was what was done. Baekhyun sighed and walked to his room. 

 

 
Baekhyun laid in his bed, wide awake. He couldn't let go of what Chanyeol had told him. Horrible, he thought. What Chanyeol had gone through was absolutely horrible. "Ugh!" Baekhyun grunted. He sat up from his bed, shaking his head. "Stop thinking about Chanyeol!" Baekhyun whispered to himself, frustrated than ever. He bolted out of his bed and took a piece of paper out of his desk drawer. It was a thick piece of pink paper, like a card, that had 'I love you mom' in child's font. It was something that Baekhyun had picked up from the ground a long time ago, when they were still looking for Pheonix, in their human body. He was stressed out, mentally and physically as he wasn't used to his human body, but when he picked up that little piece of paper, it made Baekhyun feel energized. Maybe it was the fact that he could feel how much the kid who wrote it had loved his mother. It made it seem like the humanity still had hope. Baekhyun put the paper on his desk. He was less frustrated now. That little card was like magic. Baekhyun chuckled as he visualized him smiling at a small piece of paper and went back into his bed. He had gotten tired again. Soon, he was sound asleep.

 

 

 

 
"Byun Baekhyun! What do you use your phone for?! Geez! Pick up your phone!!"

 

 
The group that had gone out had came back. Kyungsoo stumbled into the room, quite annoyed that Baekhyun didn't pick up his phone. They went out to watch a movie. Chanyeol and Baekhyun fell asleep and it was the hardest task to wake up the two. They went out without them. After the movie was over, they decided to eat then go to karaoke. There, while they were losing self control and screaming into the mic, the power had gone out. From there, they had to walk back to their house as all the buses were full of people. Kyungsoo had called Baekhyun, to tell te two that they'll be late. Of course, Baekhyun didn't pick up. Jongdae walked to Kris' room and picked up a shiny object.

 

 

"Isn't this Baekhyun's phone?"

 

 

Kris nodded. It was his phone. "But Why is it infront of my room?" Jongdae shrugged. To give his phone to his friend, Jongdae walked into Baekhyun's room. He peeked his face in, and tried to make the least noise as possible as he saw Baekhyun sleeping. He tiptoed his way towards Baekhyun's desk. He laid the phone carefully on the desk, and when he was about to turn around, he noticed something pink. Not able to control his curiosity, Jongdae picked up the paper and looked at it. Jongdae knew what it was immediately. It was a piece of paper that Baekhyun had picked up a long time ago. He remembered that day like it was yesterday. 

 

 

-

 

 

'Tao, Jongin, Sehun, are you guys okay?' Baekhyun asked. Tao, Jongin, and Sehun nodded, trying to ignore the pain, and the blood dripping down their face and body. Yixing was busy trying to heal their wounds. They had just finished taking care of a creature, which was terribly difficult, due to their human bodies that they weren't used to. They were roaming around the earth in their spirit form, trying to find the reincarnation of Kris' mate. When they heard that Kris' mate was in Korea, they got into their human form, and started to look for her. It was hard work. They weren't used to human bodies at all. They couldn't release their powers like they could in their spirit form. Thus, causing trouble during battles. Everyone was hurt. Of course, Tao, Jongin, and Sehun had the biggest injuries as they were the younger ones, and had trouble trying to release their full power even in spirit form. 

 

'Oh man, I'm so tired-' Minseok whined. Joonmyun nodded, and paused when he saw something meters away from where they were standing. It was a scene of a car accident. When they reached the scene, their jaws dropped. There were three bodies. Two adult and a young boy. The two adults were already dead, and the young boy was stuck under the car door that had ripped of from the body of the car. He was still breathing.

 

'Yixing, Luhan!' Kris called. Yixing and Luhan nodded. Luhan quickly removed the heavy car door that was crushing the young boy, and when it was removed, Yixing healed the boy. Baekhyun closed his eyes and prayed for the young boy's parents to rest in peace. 

 

'Come on guys, we have to leave before he wakes up, and the ambulance gets here! I've called them just now so they should be arriving soon!' Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun finished praying and walked towards his group. Then he took a short pause when he saw a pink piece of paper on the ground. He picked it up, and noticed the words, 'I love you mom'. Baekhyun smiled, but his heart hurt. 'I really hope you guys will be happy in the afterlife-' Baekhyun murmured. Seemed like he was talking about the young boy's parents. He quickly ran towards his group, who were leaving him.

 

 

-

 

 

 

"I wonder how the boy is doing" Jongdae talked to himself. "Which boy?" Sehun asked Jongdae. Jongdae replied with "remember that young boy? That we saw a long time ago, Luhan hyung saved him from getting crushed by the car door?" Ah! Minseok made a dumb sound and slapped his palms together. He remembered the young boy. "The one when we were all really tired out from a battle, because we weren't used to being caged in a human's body!" He exclaimed. Everyone seemed to pick up who Jongdae was talking about. "Oh yeah, I remember him! He was really cute.... I hope he's doing fine" Jongin said. 

 

 

"Yeah... I really hope so too" Jongdae murmured. He really hoped the boy was okay. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK!
AND EXAMS ARE OVER! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm super sorry for being a MONTH late on the update... And for the really awkward, boring chapter... WHERE HAS THE KRISYEOL GONE TO?! WHAT IS THIS BAEKYEOL?!... But then again as long as Chanyeol is the bottom, I ship him with anyone LOL. CHANYEOL BOTTOM FTW. 

Well anyways, I'm really bad at making things not obvious. Sorry for that. Lack of writing skills! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapte....r.............................. >.>.... I'm gonna start writing chaper 13 right now :) Next chapter has a surprise guest! w0t. Yeah, surprise guests. Cuz who doesn't like surprises?

 

 

P.S I made a twitter acc, follow me~ @veeya95 :) And don't be surprised by the Korean... I made it for EXO only. It's my... Fanfiction account. There's a lot of Korean because I run a Korean fiction blog too :) 

 

P.P.S (or is it P.S.S.....) I'm starting to get really sick of calling those creature thingy.... Well, creatures. It's not creative, and it sounds kinda stupid really. Can someone please help me think of a name for those things?! Please? TT___TT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE. I PROMISE!!!!! .................... No really, pretty please please ♥