Chapter 2

It hurts but I still Love You

 

"What?!" Dara said with irritation.

She just arrived in a new place and she did not imagine to be welcomed that way.

"Did they hire someone deaf? God! This is pissing me off." G-Dragon added.

Dara was about to retort back when the short man, suddenly appeared before him and then whispered "Its only your first day and you are making quite an impression already. Now get in before we both get fired." Dara still confused sensed the urgency in the man's voice and just hopped in the car.

 

"Where are w-" Dara stopped in mid sentence when she saw that there were five other people inside the car.

"About time." G-Dragon said rather loudly.

"Now don't be rude to the beautiful lady, GD. A woman as pretty as her does not deserve to be treated that way. Don't mind him. He is always like that. You'll get used to that. I'm Daesung." said by the blonde haired man sitting right across him.

Dara flashed her a grin. "Seriously Daesung, it’s her first day and you're hitting on her already? I'm Seunghyun" said by the man sitting next to Daesung. He looked like a god with his bubblegum blue hair.

"That guy over there is Taeyang. He was up all night that explains why he is in that state." Taeyang was sound asleep. Even though he was asleep, he still looked like someone so tough.

"And that one is Seungri" Seunghyun pointed to the man right beside Taeyang who saluted her as an acknowledgement.

"That rude guy is G-Dragon." Seunghyun said pointing to the guy who yelled at her earlier.

"Now that we you know our names, may we know yours?" Seunghyun asked. Everyone in the car looked at her which made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm Dara." was Dara's brief response. She was still a little bit confused. "Can I ask a question?" Dara said with a small voice.

G-Dragon scoffed then said, "You already did."

Dara saw Daesung and Seunghyun nodding as an answer to her question so she went on and decided to ignore G-Dragon's comment. "Why am I here with you? Where are we going? And why are you guys dressed like that?" Dara blurted out without thinking. Oh my god. I'm done. Dara thought.

Suddenly Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri looked at each other and as if on cue, they burst out laughing. "You sure have a lot of question." Seungri managed to say.

"You are our new assistant." Seunghyun said. "You are so cute. I like you already." he added with a naughty smile.

This made Dara blush and from the corner of her eye, she saw G-Dragon roll his eyes.