Chapter 8

I'd Never Thought He'll Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i miss updating ;;

Chapter 8

“Oops.” Chunji covered his face.

L. Joe was holding tightly onto Yoonmi. Both of them were on the floor. Yoonmi on top of L. Joe, her back facing him. *Passionfruit*

Yoonmi was closing her eyes tightly waiting for the impact but could only feel something soft behind her. She open her left eye and looked at the surrounding.

Everyone was staring. *Go away.* She glared at them. Students started shuffling their feets going back to class. She opened her right eye and looked up near her.

Chunji was waving at her shyly. Yoonmi squinted her eyes. Noticing a hand around her waist she turned around and back off immediately. Chunji was fast enough to catch her before she could fall again.

“Gosh Yoonmi calm down” Chunji hold her up. After a few seconds she then realised who it was. “OH MY GOD. I- I- I- I’m so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Yoonmi sat down and checked on L. Joe.

“Yea, uh ya. Are you okay?” “Yea thanks.” L. Joe showed her an ‘okay’ sign with his fingers. “Ehem. Chemistry class?” CAP broke the awkwardness. “Oh right. Right.” Yoonmi nodded.

After tuning left and right, they reached the lab. “Thanks.” She mumbled but loud enough for CAP to hear. “No prob.”

Chunji and Cap ditched L. Joe and went to seat together. There were 4 rows, each can only have 2 students occupying. “I hate you guys.” L. Joe muttered. “I love you too~” Chunji sang.

Cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter