Chapter 9

I'd Never Thought He'll Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

After chemistry was English. English went by smoothly for Yoonmi. Soon, it was time for break. Since Yoonmi was new she stayed at her seat for a while.

The sound of coughing was heard. Yoonmi turned her head to where it came from. “Aren’t you going to eat or something?” CAP asked while scratching his head.

“Umm, I’ll go later.” She answered.

Shrugging CAP walked out the of the class. *Damn, I don’t even know where the cafeteria is. Mehh, I’ll just walk around.*

Taking her phone and ipod, she strolled out. Students could be seen running around, laughing out loud, gossiping and more.

Flipping her red bangs, she walked to wherever he legs would take her to. While walking, Yoonmi heard some whispers.

“Who does she think she is?”

“Tsk, probably the only girl who dyed her hair here.”

“She thinks she’s all that cool”

Yoonmi tried to control her anger but as soon as she heard, “Hah, maybe she was born with a disease making her hair like that.”

Giggling was heard. Yoonmi spun on her heels and walked over to the group of girls. She grabbed one of the girl’s collars.

At the same time, Teen Top was walking along the same hallway until Ji heard a commotion happening.

“What’s that?” She asked turning to Changjo. He only shrugged and pulled her closer to him since students were running and pushing each other to see what was happening.

L. Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter