Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight

 

You're in Singapore, and today is your flight going back to Korea. While you were waiting in line for boarding, you saw a handsome guy in the same line with you, he's wearing a blue shirt and a black pants. You were staring at him for so long that you didn't notice it's already your turn for boarding.
 
"Excuse me, Miss?" Then you finally snapped out of your thoughts.
"Uh, oh sorry." you said.
 
===
 
You're already sitting in the airplane (seat #43B as the ticket says), waiting for all the passengers. You were still thinking of that guy you saw earlier.
 
*I wonder where that guy is. He is so handsome...I'll call him Mr. Blue...kekeke (because he's wearing a blue shirt)* you thought.
 
You rest for a while. *I wonder who will be sitting next to me. It would be great if it's Mr. Blue* you chuckled to yourself.
 
"Excuse me, miss? Is this really your seat number?" a guy asked. You looked at him; you were shocked and going crazy inside when you saw it was Mr. Blue!
 
"Ah..y-yes..of course..why?" you asked.
 
"Because my ticket says my seat number is 43B." he said. You grabbed your ticket to check if you're right.
 
"My ticket says #43B. May I see yours?" you said and he gave you his ticket. It also says seat #43B, so you decided to call a flight-attendant to ask.
 
"Miss, what are we going to do? We have the same seat number. It's impossible for them to make a mistake." you said.
 
"I'm very sorry for this mistake, ma'am and sir. One of you can just transfer to a vacant seat." she said.
 
"Ah, I'll just transfer then." you and 'Mr. Blue' said.
 
"It's fine with me, I'll just transfer." you smiled at him.
 
"No thanks. You got here first and already fixed your things, so I'll just transfer." he insisted.
 
"Sir, you can sit beside her if there's no one going to sit on #43A. I'm sorry again." the flight-attendant said and left.
 
When all the passenger are already in the plane and it's time for take off, 'Mr. Blue' decided to sit beside you.
 
*Wuah~! I hope he's a nice guy and fun to talk to.* you thought to yourself, going crazy.
 
You decided to break the 'Awkward Silent Atmosphere'
 
"Uhm..I forgot to ask, what is your name? I'm Park Jiyoung!" you smiled.
 
"Ah, my name is Kim Myungsoo, you can call me L." he said.
 
"Why L?" you were wondering.
 
"Nothing. It's just people call me L, so I used it as my nickname." he said.
 
"Oh~ Nice to meet you! Why are you going back to Korea? What did you do here in Singapore?" you asked.
 
"I visited my parents here, but I live in Korea." he explained.
 
*It's kind of weird if I'll keep asking him questions. He doesn't want to ask me. No one's interested talking to me* you thought, pouting.
 
"Do you hate talking to me?" you blurted out.
 
"Huh?" he was confused.
 
"Nothing. I said I just had a vacation here, but I live in Korea too." you said.
 
*I never thought she's so hyper like a kid, talkative but cute. It's my first time to meet someone like her. Most people that I meet in the plane don't talk to me.* he thought. 
 
After 30 minutes, the flight-attendants served the foods.
 
"It's so delicious~" you said with your mouth so full, eating like you haven't ate for a month. 
 
"Eat slowly, you might choke." L said.
 
"If you're already full, you can give me your food. Haha, just kidding." you laughed.
 
*What the?! O.o* L thought.
 
"Sorry if I'm so talkative. I'm really like that. Most people gets annoyed of me, I hope you're not. I just don't want people to get bored, so I am making them laugh." you said.
 
"Don't worry, I'm not annoyed. It's actually fun to be with you. You're so friendly" he said. "and pretty." he continued.
 
"Thanks, but I don't think I'm pretty." you said.
 
"I think you are." he smiled. You blushed.
 
===
 
After an hour, L fell asleep and you were staring at him.
 
*He's so handsome. He looks like a celebrity. I wonder if he already has a girlfriend.* you thought, then you fell asleep. After few minutes, L woke up and saw you sleeping.
 
*She's so beautiful, kind, fun to talk to, cute, and friendly even though she's kind of weird sometimes...kekeke...I wonder if she already has a boyfriend.* L thought.
 
While you were sleeping, your head fell on his shoulders, he just let you and he rest his head on your head and went to sleep again.
 
 
===LANDING===
 
You opened your eyes and realized that you were sleeping on L's shoulders AND!!! he's also resting his head on your head. You were squealing, going crazy inside of you. 
 
*Eotteohke?! Kya~!!! Please wake up, I don't know what to do..* you thought, thankfully he woke up too.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry." he said.
 
"It's alright. I'm sorry too." you said, blushing.
 
"By the way, how old are you?" he asked. *Woah~! He asked me!!!* you thought.
 
"I'm 19 years old. You?" you said.
 
"I'm 21." he smiled.
 
"Uhm... Do you... have a girlfriend?" you asked. "Haha! How can a handsome like you doesn't have a girlfriend." you continued.
 
"Why, are you jealous?" he joked.
 
"Haha! Why would I? Ah really...you...I didn't know that you can even tease people." you said. He giggled.
 
"Eobseo... I don't have a girlfriend. You?" he said.
 
"Nope, I don't have too. But I like the guy I met in Singapore. Mr Blue." you smiled.
 
"Mr Blue?" L said.
 
"Nothing. Nevermind." you said.
 
*Aw. She already likes someone.* L pouted. (He didn't realize that he was wearing a blue shirt; he doesn't know that he was the one you were talking about.)
 
"We're here~!!! Welcome back to South Korea!!!" you were so happy like a kid.
 
"Yeah, I miss being here." he said.
 
"I guess I'll see you soon? Bye!!! Nice meeting you!!" you said.
 
"Oh! Do you want to get my number?" he said.
 
"Really?? Sure." you said, blushing. He gave you his number and you gave him yours. After that, both of you separated.
 
===
 
While you were waiting for a taxi, you thought of L.
 
*Kya~!!! He even wanted to exchange numbers. I wonder where he is, I guess he already went home. I hope we can see each other again, Kim Myungsoo.* you thought. A taxi stopped in front of you...
 
On the other hand...
 
*I wonder where she is. Park Jiyoung? I didn't expect to meet someone like her, she's different. I would like to know who's that 'Mr. Blue.'* L thought.
 
"Mr Blue....hmm...who are you? Ahh... I really can't take it. I'll find her, I hope she's still here." L said to himself and went to find you.
 
He looked for you everywhere, but he can't find you anymore. He went to the taxi station, but you're not there too. He was disappointed and sad, so he decided to leave. When he turned around, he bumped onto someone.
 
"I'm sorry." he said.
 
"Kim Myungsoo?! I mean...L!?"
 
===FLASHBACK===
 
A taxi stopped in front of you...
 
When you were about to get in, you suddenly stopped.
 
"Miss, are you going to get in? I'll help you with your luggages." the driver said.
 
"Ah..oh..No thanks, ajussi. I have to go back, I forgot something. I'm sorry." you apologized.
 
===END OF FLASHBACK===
 
"Jiyoung!? I thought you already left." L didn't expect to see you there.
 
"Why? Why are you here? I thought someone's going to fetch you?" you asked.
 
"Ah, yeah. Someone's going to fetch me. You can't find a taxi?" he asked.
 
"Nope, I was just going to buy something. Why are you here? Miss me already? Haha." you joked. L held your face.
 
"Yup, I miss you already." he said and kissed your lips.
 
You were shocked, but you didn't push him away. It was kind of embarassing cause a lot of people were staring, but you didn't mind. You were blushing like crazy, you didn't expect him to do that.