SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!

SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!

     "yeah anything!!"she confidently looked at me.Holy !damn..why she is so pretty.God can i took away,nonono!!i wanna step on her thick spectacle that hid her face.she looks good without it.

   "first of all take off your jacket,shirt,spectacle and untie your hair"i gave her a command.she blushed hardly and shook her head.

   "yah!its my command~wait are you thinking that im gonna you?i know you wear a dress inside..and well i just y girl..and you..urghh.."i tried to .i can see she was mad at me when she just followed my command but unfortunately she control it.Duhh i wanna make her mad.SoChoi Jonghoon this is your plan,made your tutor mad.

   "teach me the basic of mathematics"i blurted out and sat on my chair.

   "y-you doesn't know it?'she stared at me with her shocked face.

   "yeah..plus,minus,multiply and divide.."i took out my magazine nowhere hid at my messy table.

   "ehmmm..okay,lets study plus first..105+730 is equal to?'she looked at me.

   "can u give me the easiet question?"i hid my smirked behind the magazine.

   "fine..93+72?"she grabbed her books and put it on my table.

   "too difficult.."

  "42+24?"

  "skip.."

  "10+15?"

  "yah!!i can't"

  "5+9?"

  "nope"

   "1+1?"

  i peeked through my magazine and saw her bite her lips
  "hmm..let me try 11?"i still pretended to read my magazine.

   "the answer is 2 id----"she covered .Heh,so interesting.

   "teach me other subject,i hate math" i put my feet on the table and probably kicked the book off from the table.

  "ENOUGH!!"she took my magazine and hitted me with it.

   "yah!!calm down~"i tried hardly to dodge off from her hitted.

   "you are so damn idiot!!"she still hitted me.Until i realized that she was ontop of me and still hitted my head with my magazine.

    suddenly she stop."im so-sorry.."she tried to got up from me.i pulled her and hugged her waist."lets just stay.."i mumbled and i looked at her face blushed madly.

    "i...i...i.."i stop her from what she tried to say with a kissed,a very passionate one.I thought she gonna pushed me but no...she just closed her eyes.

   after a minute i broke the kissed and we were gasping for air."835,165,66,25,14 and 2"i still hugged her waist.

   "what is that?"she looked away and struggling from my embraced.

   "the answer idiot.."i smiled as i planted a kissed on her cheeks.

   "i thought you just want to be with y girl.."she still blushing.

   "yes,but i want a girlfriend like you..nerdy,smartass,genius and.."

  "and?"

  "hot-tempered"

  "yah!!"she punched my chest gently.

~end of the flashback~

   i pulled her wrist from those ."DON'T TOUCH HER!!SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND"i stared at them and dragged eunjung away.

 

__________________________________________

the end~weeeee!!!atlast!!!-sigh in relief- kekekekeke.

comment!!!and i dunno..just comment i guess...

i need a time to think about other stories...and of course one-shot!!!

pleasee look forward at my other fanfic too...and if u were really2 kind...please help me...im kinda new here.

so...ehmmm...teach me how to put the pic...or whatever...kekekeke...im just asking...didn't force u to do soo..

P.S: I REALLY LAZY TO CHECK MY GRAMMAR...URGGGHHH...=='' SO IM REALLY2 SORRY :P