Don't Hold Back

Be Mine Noona (ONESHOT)

*Again. He selfishly sitting there, ignoring his friends. Why does he even bother to come here and study anyway?* Yeon Hee sighed as she catches the side of Ghun sitting in the corner of the study room. No matter how much she hated the fact that Ghun is her brother’s best friend, she can’t stop liking him.

There is something about Ghun that catches her attention, from the way he smiled, the way he talked and his personality itself makes Yeon Hee likes him. Staring at him all day wouldn’t even bore her, not even a bit.  Every time shee looked at him, it seems like there’s an angelic glow surrounding him with sparkling dust all over, just like in a dream. Yeon Hee also couldn’t stop staring at his lips; those pouting red lips of Ghun seems so inviting that makes her wanting to kiss that guy.

*Ya, Yeon Hee ah! Get hold of yourself and stop being a ert. He’s your brother’s best friend; it’s illegal.* Yeon Hee shook her head and focused back on the book she’s reading.

Ghun at the other end also felt the same way. Only because Yeon Hee was his friend’s sister and a noona to him, he can’t tell Zin that he likes his sister because he knows Zin wouldn’t like it. Ghun had fallen for her since the first day these two siblings came to the school. For him, Yeon Hee is different from other girls; she speaks for what she thinks is right and very protective and caring of her little brother. She also treats the rest of Zin’s friends nicely and that makes Ghun like her even more.

Ghun had always wished that he could tell her that he likes her, that he would love to go out with her. Even at times Ghun just acted cool as if he couldn’t care less but he secretly stares at her. Yeon Hee’s cute face makes it seems like Zin was actually her oppa, her round eyes and long lashes, her soft skin and waist-long dark brown hair makes him wants to run his fingers on them.

 

“Noona, can you please check on this for me?” Haewon asked, pointing at some questions that he left blank.

“Sure. Let me see…”

Ghun sat at the other corner of the room, leisurely chewing gum and popping bubbles out of it which make quite a disturbing sound in the room. Yeon Hee looked at him, biting her lips as she couldn’t stand the annoying sound.

“Aissshh this guy.” Yeon Hee murmured and the sound become louder; she tried to ignore but it was just too irritating. “Yah! Could you please cut that out? It’s so annoying.” Yeon Hee shouted at Ghun but he ignored her.

“Noona, he won’t listen. Look at him, he had his earphone on and with his leg crossed like that and eyes focused on his sketch book, there’s no chance that we’ll get his attention.” Taefung raised his eyebrows and shook his head.

“He should be helping you guys here, not just sit in the corner and minding his own business.” Yeon Hee focused back on the questions that Haewon asked.

 

“Yaaah! You guys were all here? I’ve been looking for you our usual hangout spot. Ya, noona, you’ve been here with them all along?” Zin asked as he tries to catch his breath. He threw himself on the sofa and left his school bag on the floor.

“Isn’t that we usually studied here together? Of course I’m here, helping them with the questions.” Yeon Hee flipped through her book.

“Uh…noona loves them more than loving her own brother.” Zin whined and he brings himself to sit straight, pouting at his sister.

“Zin-ah, you know I love you more than anything. Don’t start sulking on me. Go get change and get your here and study.”Yeon Hee warned and the rest of the guys giggled.

“Arasseo. Ya, Ghun hyug!” Zin called for Ghun but he just ignored him. “Aissshh.” Zin left the room.

 

 After a moment Zin came back in with books in his hand and came to sit next to Yeon Hee. Zin had his hand around Yeon Hee’s shoulder and pinching her cheeks, teasing her like he always did. Ghun turned to look at them with envy. He had always envy Zin for having such a lovely sister that cares so much for him but it won’t be the same if he and Yeon Hee were siblings. That’s what he tought.

“Noona, did that blonde guy from school next door messing with you again?” Zin asked her seriously, clenching his fists.

“Who?” Yeon Hee asked; she turns to look at Ghun who happens to take off one of his earphone and look at them, “Oh, Ren?”she turn back to look at Zin with a bright smile.

“Yeah that girl lookalike guy. I heard that he always waited for you at the corner of school’s entrance. Just tell me if he’s messing with you, I can beat the crap out of him so he won’t be standing in front of our school waiting for you anymore.” Zin said and the rest nodded except Ghun.

“Ya…you don’t have to do that. He’s a nice guy anyway.” Yeon Hee smiled and looked down on her book. Ghun’s eyes widened, he felt like he had just being hit by a truck hearing those words from Yeon Hee. *She couldn’t be liking that guy, she just cant.*

“Noona, don’t tell me that you like that guy…or, do you?” Haewoon turn to look at Ghun. He knows that Ghun liked her but Ghun refused to tell because of Zin.

“Oh well, he’s nice. We’ve been friends for quite a while and I felt comfortable around him.” Yeon Hee’s word kills Ghun even more. *What am I going to do now?* Ghun turns to look at Haewon, and then he turned to look out the window again, heart broken.

 

There’s a knock on the door. It was their mother.

“Kids, come down and have some refreshments. You have been studying so hard. I have made some savories and cakes for you guys. Come on, while it’s still hot.”

“Let’s go guys. Ghun hyung, come on.” Zin called as he’s making his way to the door. “Noona, you’re coming?” he asked.

“Yeah, just a minute. I need to finish another sentence.” She told Zin and he nodded, and then left with Haewon, Sulhu and Taefung.

 

“You’re not coming?” Ghun asked, walking towards the door slowly.

“Uhm, yeah.” She closed the book and put it on the table. Ghun was already at the door holding the door knob, Yeon Hee thought he would opened it for her but instead, he pushed the door to lock and blocked her way till she leaned against the wall.

“Yah. What are you trying to do?” Yeon Hee backed off, afraid that Ghun might do something to her. She blocked Ghun with her arms but he forced himself closer to her.

“I can’t take this anymore. Noona…I like you.” Ghun tell off what had been burdening him all along. “I really liked you, a lot.”

Yeong Hee’s eyes widened. She looked at Ghun in disbelieve, that should not be, that’s not true, she can’t believe Ghun had just said that. “No, that can’t be. You couldn’t be liking me?” Yeon Hee said as he looked into Ghun’s eyes, searching for the truth.

Ghun leaned forward and tried to kiss Yeon Hee, she was surprised, thus pushing him away. Ghun hold both her hands and had it pinned on the wall, she turned to the side, trying to refuse but Ghun managed to caught her lips with his and he kissed her. Ghun’s strong force but yet gentle kiss melts her away and she falls for the kiss. Later that they know they’re lips are locking and hands caressing each others.

Yeon Hee broke the kiss as she slightly pushed Ghun away. Their eyes met and Ghun kissed her once more.

“Don’t tell me that you did not fall for that kiss, I can feel that you liked it and you want more.” Ghun smirked.

“This should not happen. I have to go.” Yeon Hee makes her way to open the door but Ghun managed to grab her hand and stared straight into her eyes.

“I know that I’m not the only one who feels this. Don’t deny it Yeon Hee, you’ve already confess it from the kiss. You can’t hide your feelings, just forget what people might say, I like you and that’s it. I know that you like me too, so let’s just go for it.”

Yeon Hee took a deep breath. *Uh..he called my name? This is my chance, why would I want to hold back? I won't regret this for sure.* She turns to look at Ghun, knowing that she’s not the one who felt that way; she braved herself and kissed Ghun’s lips. Ghun was surprised but he liked it. Yeon Hee breaks the kiss.

“Zin shouldn’t know about this. We have to get downstairs now.” Yeon Hee opened the door and left; leaving Ghun smiling ear to ears, knowing that his love is returned.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for reading, I much aprreciate it. Okay I admit that I'm not good in making a oneshot fic ><". Anyway, please do leave your comments. Thank you ^^.

 

 

 

 

 

**If any of you would want this to be a full story please let me know..thanks =) **