Wish us Good Luck

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 And that my dears is how, Him Chan hyung's and Zelo's tense atmosphere deeply softened, creating a much more friendly one. They became the best of friends... Well not really but at least Him Chan hyung had stopped scowling at the sight of the mankae and Zelo didn't get a look like he was about to run away whenever he saw his face. Instead, they now exchange smiles and high fives.

 Even our leader, Yong Guk hyung was much more satisfied with the new result. Every time he sees the two together in peace, he nods in approval and an uncontrollably, weird cheesy smile appears on his face. Young Jae and I just keep watch in awe... 

 On to the two mankae's stories... Well it turns out that Jong Up and Zelo are both not gay. In fact, they are quite close and have caring feelings for each other but haven't reached the point to where we ever see them locking lips or anything... According to our notes, well the notes that I took down while Young Jae merely told me to write down with his lips... 

 "Hey, quit making me look like I did nothing... I'm the one who had to actually think and come up with the conclusion and all!" he comes out of nowhere from the other side of the room.

 "Well... Your hypothesis proved to be wrong." 

 "What do you mean mines?? You're the one who thought it up! I just put it into a more scientific format..."

 "Fine... Anyways, according to our RESEARCH, there isn't enough evidence to prove that they are lovers. In fact, after some analyzing of my notes, we have come to conclude that the two are merely just experiencing a close bond of friendship with each other. In other words, their interactions are what most would call bromance. And thus, it was just us jumping to conclusions thinking that it was anything more than that. 

Anyways, continuing on... With the last pair, us, Yongjae and I, we might not be doing this anytime soon. Although it was fun conducting research, analyzing the brotherly bonds of our band members, and sharing our evidence with all of you readers, we pretty much kind of at it. Young Jae got lazy with the typing and all and I got bored with trying to enhance the plots... Thus, we are reassigning from this and ending our mission right here. The experience was nice while it lasted but it only proved how this job as writers definitely doesn't fit us. Because clearly as many of you can see... We at this. And it's hard keeping up so we rather give you a finished, poorly written ending as opposed to a half finished, abandoned one with the viewers being left hanging.

 However, if there are actually any people out there who actually enjoyed our blog little thing here... Well, sorry to say but this is the ending to this. However, if we feel bored again, there may be another sequel... But not anytime soon because with our debut coming up soon, we've got lots of work to do in order to promote our album... Thus, here is where we exchange our goodbyes and please do wish us good luck... Annyeong!! :D Nice being able to speak out to you guys and please do anticipate our debut!! :D 

"This has been Daehyun and Youngjae, giving you an insight of the lives of B.A.P and now, we are OUT. Peace! And remember to wish us good luck on taking over the Earth!!"