Cry No More

It will only be you (ONESHOT)

“I can’t wait to see you soon and of course I have a big surprise waiting for you. I’m on my way to the airport already, please take care okay. I love you. *Beeeeeeeeeeep.*” I smiled hearing Ghun’s voice mail. 

 

Ghun, is one determined guy who always tried his best to make me happy and never failed doing so. We have been studying abroad together for almost two years and now it’s time for me to get back home. He had left earlier as there’s something came up and didn’t even wait until the graduation party.

 

Even so I was happy with him; the happiness I felt wasn’t the same when I’m with Yongguk. For all this time, Ghun had always tried to make me say those three words to him but I just can’t. I like him not more than a friend because deep down in my heart, I still love Yongguk. Because of my future and studies, I am bound with Ghun and also because his parents. Sometimes I felt sorry for Ghun, I just want him to be happy and find another girl but he refused. 

 

I’m getting more and more confused when I think back on what had just happened two years ago.

 

 “I wonder, how long are we going to keep seeing each other like this?” Yongguk asked; he had his hand holding mine while I lay my head on his shoulder, looking up the skies.

 

“I don’t know. I’m sorry.” I grasped his hand tighter as my eyes got all teary. I felt guilty that we’re still had to secretly date each other like this and had to drag Daehyun and Yongjae to guard for us if in case somebody might find out.

 

“Please don’t say those words; it’s not your fault.” Yongguk run his fingers through my hair and at that moment tears falls down my cheeks and wet his shirt. “Hee Seul-ah, are you crying?” Yongguk hold both my shoulders to get me look at him and he lifted my cheek, he had his thumb wiping my tears off.

 

“I’m a bad girl. I shouldn’t get involved with Son family and shouldn’t let Ghun fall in love with me. My heart only belongs to you.” I cried even harder. Yongguk hugged me and caressed my hair softly.

 

“Shhh…please don’t cry. You’re the only girl that I love and the only one that I gave my heart to. There’s no one else but you. I really hope that this will end soon, but I couldn’t do anything. I felt guilty for being such a helpless guy that can’t stand up for my girl.” Gently he kissed my forehead.

 

I hugged him tightly like I’ll never let him go.

 

“Yongguk-ah…” I look up at him, “No matter what happen, you won’t leave me right?” I asked. Yongguk hold my cheek and looked straight into my eyes.

 

“Hee Seul-ah…you’ve already know how much I love you…” he leaned forward and kissed my lips.

 

 

I smiled as tears fall down my cheeks. Quickly I wiped it off, afraid that someone might see me crying. I couldn’t stop thinking of what had just happened between me and Yongguk, was it really over? He had never told me why he left that night, why did he say we shouldn’t see each other anymore and had just disappeared the day after that. I cried so hard every time I remembered the last thing he said…

 

“We should stop seeing each other. I guess this is the best for us.” Yongguk said the words as he stared down on the ground. I stood right before him, my eyes widened and filled with tears. I just can’t believe what he just said.

 

“What did you just say? So you’re saying that we should break up? Why? What did I do wrong?” I asked him but he didn’t dare to look at me. “Yongguk-ah…look at me!” I started to cry. “I know you’re lying, this is not you.You’ll never say such thing. Never!”

 

“It is true, Hee Seul. Stop it. I can’t stand the whole thing anymore. I’m just a human with desire, I have a girlfriend but all these days I just felt like I actually don’t. I couldn’t take it just to see you when night falls, secretly meeting in the dark at places, only get to kiss you and hug you once in a while which I wanted to do every day. How can I stand not to have full possession on my girl?” Yongguk got all teary, he try to restrain himself from crying.

 

“Do you think you’re the only one that felt that way? I suffered more than you could imagine but I still try to make this work. You think I love Ghun? No, I don’t. It’s just for the sake of my future so I have to bear it. Why did you suddenly ask for this?” Yongguk looked at me and his face changed.

 

“Hee Seul-ah…I’m sorry, I know this is hard for us but we just have to forget about this.” I cried even more hearing his words. Yongguk turned around and walked away but I ran towards him and hugged him from the back.

 

“Stop. Please just stop. Please…you’ve promised me that you won’t leave me. Please don’t tell me lies.” I cried so hard and had my hand wrapped around his waist tighter. I can feel that he secretly cried with me.

 

“I hope you could just forget about me. Please let go.” He bluntly asked and tried to let loose of my hand but I hugged him tighter.

 

“I know deep down in your heart you don’t want me to let go but you’re saying this because someone made you so. Right? There must be. I can tell.” I felt like he had stop breathing for a second as I said it but he still letting go.

 

 “I just want you to know that I loved you so much. This is for the best of both of us and I hope we didn’t see each other again. Good bye.” Yongguk pulled my hand off his waist and he walked away. I felt like I have been shot with a gun at a close distance and I fell on my knees, helplessly watching him leaving. I couldn’t even get to call his name; I was left there alone, crying.

 

I snapped back into reality. I’ve had lost count on how many times I cried remembering that night. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. I haven’t heard a single thing, not even news about his whereabouts. It’s just like we really had broke up that night. I know it might sound crazy but I was still hoping that he would come back to me, or at least wait for me. But I know that it might not happen. I felt sorry for Ghun as well. Even how many times he told me that he loves me, I still can’t accept it.

 

I texted Ghun as I’m running out of battery. I look around but there’s no sign of him. I pulled my luggage along and I stopped, frozen like ice as I saw that very familiar figure standing right before my eyes.

 

“Yongguk?” I dropped my luggage and rubbed my eyes, I even blinked multiple times to make sure that it’s really him. He had his hand spread and waiting for me to run into his arms. Again, tears falling down my cheeks, I ran to him and hugged him tight.

 

“Welcome home. I missed you.” He whispered to my ears. I buried my face on his chest and cry my heart out. At this point I just want to hug him. I don't want to know what's going on, how did he get here, why did he came back after he had totally gone for so long and I don't want to ask what did actually happen or what makes he leave me. I felt like my prayers had been answer, to be able to be with him once again.

 

“You evil! I hate you! Why did you do this to me? Why only after I suffered for two years?” Yongguk breaks the hug and hold my cheek, he look deep into my eyes and smiled.

 

“I did all this because I love you. I have always loved you and it will only be you. I’m sorry that I left just like that and I’m sorry for being a fool for two years. I promise I will make it up to you for all the hard time you went through. I will never going to let you go, not this time.” Yongguk leaned forward and kissed me for the first time after two years. I’m more than happy that I wish that time would just stop and froze in that moment forever.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Ghun was there, watching them from afar. He had finally decided that he should just stop trying to win Hee Seul’s heart. He had been a jerk for threatening Yongguk to leave her and made Hee Seul suffer all the time she’s with him. He finally realized that all his intention didn’t paid off. He texted Hee Seul and then he left.

 

 “I know all along that he’s the only one for you but I just don’t want to give up and still want to try to win your heart but it turns out that your heart only belongs to him. I’m sorry for I have been a bad guy, a total jerk. I hope you’ll be happy with the guy that you loved.”

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sorry for my crappy writing of a oneshot story, I'm not that good ><.

Please let me know what you think of this oneshot.

Thanks for reading <3

 

 

 

**Would like to see this as a full fic? please let me know..tq**