Two Idiots In love

Two idiots in love

Back to Kyuhyun,
Just when i was about to apologize for being so snarky and explain that i was just tired, I turn around to see that Sungmin Hyung has already fallen asleep. Aish,stupid hyung... Cant he tell that i love himThe important thing is why cant I tell him that i love him. I look at his handsome face,can anyone be more perfect than him? I know it's creepy but I just cant stop staring at him,even when he is sleeping, he is so CUTE! I just wish i could pinch those cheeks and his soft pouty lips. It just seems so kissable.STOP IT ,KYUHYUN NO Y THOUGHTS! I quickly turn to the window again before anyone notices.In a few minutes, We reached the dorm and I rushed up to our room.Turning on my laptop, i rush to the toilet for a quick bath. I walked back into the room,just to see the pink loving hyung sleeping on the bed.Not even bothered to change,I laughed at the silly hyung. I walked over to him and genlty put the blanket on him.Making it covered the whole body, I returned to my computer to start the game.

SUNGMIN's POV


I rubbed my eyes, i feel sumthing on me...My blanket? I only remember sleeping on the bed straight away,i didnt even change....That is strange...Hmmmm...Maybe i put on the covers myself while sleeping....I turn my body to see the magnae still awake and violently pressing on the keyboards, I laugh silently as he gets frustrated. He is just so adorable when he is angry.And tht smirk of his could melt any girl in this world or in this case could melt me right down to the floor.I remembered the first time i saw that smirk,i blushed violently and the
other members thought i was ill. Enjoying the memory, i slowly drift back to sleep again with a smile on my face.'HYUNG!!! WAKE UP!!HYUNG!!!!' I stirred in the bed,'WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!!' I shouted in impatience due to the lack of sleep.Silence hung in the air and i thought i could finally go back to sleep. But i was wrong, WAY wrong, i felt something touching my feet...It was slimy and i dont know it just felt scaly...I jumped up in shock to find tht it was Yesung hyung's TURTLE! I glared at the monkey boy who just put the tutle on my feet, he was giggling at the sight...Let's see how long you can giggle,Monkey boy..Because you are so DIED! As if reading my mind,he quickly ran out of the room. I chased after him, running in and out the kitchen and bathroom....Round and round the dinner table until Donghae appeared and of course Hyukkie would be hiding behind Hae. I tried to grab Hyuk but Hae just wont let me..Aish~ Both of them!! We were making lots of noise as I tried to get Hyukkie and finally Teukkie hyung couldnt take it anymore. He shouted'STOP IT!'and KangIn hyung was standing behind glaring at us, immediatly stopping what i was doing i apologized to Hyung and went in to the toilet to wash up.

No one's POV 
'BREAKFAST IS READY!' Ryeowook chirped happily~ Yesung happily walked over to the dinner table but not to his seat but to Ryeowook..He hugged Ryeowook from the back and that shosked the eternal magnae but he was used to those long arms on his slender waist. KangIn walkes past and said'Geez, get a room would you?' Ryeowook blushed furiously at that statement, Yesung seeing his lover so flustered ,laughed at the cute sight.