21st Century Bloodsuckers.

Description

So , I finally talked myself out of just writing normal romance fanfics . Here , is a fanfic related with , you know it , Bloodsuckers . Why you ask ? Because I just watched 'Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 ' and decided , why not ? I promise that I won't over react too much on the blood or the very legend type of a BloodSucker's history . There will be times where it's too hot for you guys to handle and too sad to read ( maybe .. IDK ) so hold on to your horses because this girl is gonna make you faint ! 

Foreword

Characters : 

Kim Dongwan (ShinHwa)

The 'cheif' of the group . Absolutely not the kind of man/animal you would like to mess around with . He may look decent , handsome on the outside but he is really cold blooded . One mistake and he'll the life out of you . Unless , a deal is made and you have no choice to obey him as a helpless human caught in his trap . 

Jaebeom / Jay (Solo )

Jay , wasn't involve in one of Dongwan's traps but he was involve in one of Dongwan's schemes . He was instructed to look for potential women who he could sink his teeth into and somehow found you to become his victim . Even though he was supposed to bring you to Dongwan , he kept you all to himself and never shared with his mates .

Nichkhun (2PM)

The pretty one , but also the vicious one . Dongwan picked him out because he's a girl magnet back when he still had a future to look forward too . No matter what he does , he still can't impress Dongwan till now and is desperate to find a girl he could 'feed' on . He got his eyes on you , but also know that you were also Jay's property so he would always grab any oppurtunities to get a single drop of blood out of your stiff neck .

Chansung (2PM)

Youngest but the most 'adventurous' one . He wasn't the luckiest one in the group . He was one of the few victims that were entwined into Dongwan's traps . Just like you , all he could think off was too escape but it was too late . His blood froze , he wasn't craving for normal food but he still had a sweet tooth and he knows that you have the right one . 

You

Do I really have to explain it ?