Vampire ?

21st Century Bloodsuckers.

It was a very windy day . The streets were empty and it was freezing cold just like how my ex was . The only thing I could hear was the rustling of leaves and the melody it makes when it passes through the unclosed windows . I had to go back home because it was in the wee hours of the morning and I'm still roaming around this dark street without any company . 

"This is so upsetting " I said as I kicked pebbels around and sighed .

There was no one to be seen on the street . That was before I had the feeling that someone was following me . I constantly looked back because I was petrified of what was those strange noises . I could hear as if someone was panting hard on my back and walked in the same pace as me . I broke into a trot and didn't looked back afterwards because this was some serious .

I tried to run away from those strange noises but suddenly felt someone grabbing my waist and pulling me into a dark alley . My eyes were covered and my waist was gripped tightly . I started to fidgit so that that 'thing' will let go of his grasp but to no avail. I was trying to guess how tall 'it' was because it was breathing heavily down my neck . 'It' fondled my face and neck and tenderly . The thoughts I had was , was this person mad or am I in serious . 'It' gently lowered his head to the level of my neck and placed it's lips on it . 

As 'it' had fun seeing me being tortured by his vicious but seducing act , he finally dug his sharp teeth into my stiff neck . I tried to scream out loud but it cupped my mouth with the hands it used to cover my eyes. I felt excruxiating pain as it went in deeper . And before I knew it , blood was seeping out of the holes it made on my neck .

"No.. It couldn't be . This must be a myth . " .

'It's grip was so hard , it was the life out of me . As 'it' finally let go of me , my legs were already wobbly and my head was spinning . I couldn't think straight but I managed to look back and see who did it to me . All I saw was a tall man about 170cm in height and had a muscular body . But I couldn't further describe him anymore because my body crashed to the floor .

AFewMomentsLater...

I was blindfolded but I knew there was a bad aura around me . My hands were tied to the back and my legs were tied to the ground . I didn't move at all , because I still felt that same familliar heavy breathing on my back once more . The blood on my neck froze beacause of the cold weather and my heart was thumping more then ever . 

"Did you miss me ? " a person suddenly spoke .

"What ? Let me go ! Let me out off here ! " I snapped .

"Wow , wow ,wow . You don't think I will let you go once your blood is in me .. " he whispered into my ears . 

"A-are you a v-v-v-vampire ? " I stammered.

"Apparently , yes I am . And your mine now. "

He took off the blindfold and revealed himself to me . I could see sharp and pointy canine-like teeth protruding out of his mouth . He was.. He was..

"See you tomorrow night . " he greeted me goodbye as he left .

The only thing in my head was , WHAT THE F**K ?!

_____________________________________________________________________

Hpoe You Ejnoy it ! Palese Sbusircbe to Me !