Unpacking is fun?

I want to live in neverland with you

Did I ever mention that I have a tendency of running late? Well guess what. 11 am comes around and I still haven't woken up. My mother races into my room and screams for me to wake up. At first I don’t understand why I'm awake at this time on a Saturday, but then it clicks. I stare at my mum with wide eyes before hurling myself off the bed and into the bathroom. I can't believe I'm late! Didn't I set an alarm? Such questions race through my mind while I get ready to go next door. I hope he's a patient person and isn't waiting too long for me. Before I know it, I'm out the door and power-walking to Kevin's house. I knock on the door and hold my breath, waiting for him to open the door and be mad that I'm late. However, it's the complete opposite.

"Morning! Glad you could come over," Kevin says, a smile on his face.

"You're not mad that I'm late?" I asked.

He shakes his head and laughs a little. "To be honest, I only woke up about 10 minutes ago. It's actually good you came late, it worked for both of us. Come inside!" he said before he ushered me in the door.

 

 

 

I had never been inside the house when the Kwon's still lived here so I didn’t know what the inside looked like, but it was beautiful. Kevin had already hung up a lot of art work and arranged the living room. Everything looked really nice, despite there being big brown boxes everywhere.

"Sorry about the mess," Kevin said.

"You just moved in, it's understandable. Where do you want to start first?" I asked, laughter mixed into my voice.

Kevin looks at me with a smile on his face and takes a good look around before speaking again.

"Well I've done a lot with the living room already so it will be the quickest to finish. We should start with that first so it's out of the way," he answers. I nod my head and we get stuck into our work quickly.

 

 

 

Before either of us could realize, 3 hours passed. We had pretty much finished the house, except for his bedroom. It was kind of embarrassing when the thought came into my head. Kevin and I were standing in the kitchen taking a break before he spoke up.

"Thanks for helping out ____. I really owe you one. You don't have to help me sort out the bedroom if you're uncomfortable with it."

Oh crap, he noticed.

"Are you sure? Is there anything else you wanted me to help out with?" I asked. Bam, what I just said hit me. Oh god, please don't notice.

"Hmm, no I think that's it. All the other rooms are finished so the rest shouldn’t be too difficult for me. You've done heaps for me already, I don't want to completely steal your weekend away," he replied. Wow, what a gentleman.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you around then?" I said

"Yeah, definitely!" Kevin replied.

He walked me to the front door before suddenly stopping to look at me. I looked at him with a questioning gaze and before I knew it, he was hugging me. I flinched, causing him to let go of me and look at me.

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you later. Let me know if you need anything. Bye!" I said before running out the door back home. That wasn't supposed to happen.

 

 

 

The second I closed the door, my mum came running into the room. "How did it go?" she asked excitement in her voice. I stood there, slight fear in my eyes. She finally noticed it and asked "what's wrong?”

"It happened again. I don't know why, but it did. It didn't go away," I replied, my voice lowering after every word left my mouth.

"Oh ____, it's okay. We can get you some help again, does that sound good?"

"Yeah, this has to stop. Now." Before it gets a lot worse. Again.

 

 

 

Hey everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Sorry for making you all wait for so long. I hope you forgive me with this chapter. Although, the ending does leave you with a few questions right? Aren't I just evil to do that? Yes, I sure am. However, your questions will be answered in the next chapter so make sure you subscribe to this story to find the answers you so desperately desire!

See you all soon! 

~Minki

Be whisked off through the magic of the internet to my other story (that just got updated) here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125815/regular-days-in-high-school-with-teen-top-romance-teen-top-you