The new neighbour

I want to live in neverland with you

 Everyday starts the same. The same sun shining in my eyes. The same sound of my alarm clock. The same sound of my mother yelling at me to turn off the alarm before I get her slipper thrown at my head. It never changes and I don't expect it to. Ever. Nothing interesting happens in my life. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was the moving truck next door this morning. The Kwon's never said anything about them moving so it was quite a surprise, but I didn’t care. Its not like they even talked to us anyway. Either way, my life is a never ending dull moment. Sighing, I made my way over to the bathroom connected to my room and had a nice, hot shower.

 

I guess i should introduce myself. Hi, i'm  Park ______ and i'm 18 years old. I'm in my final year of High School and i hate it. I'm an only child but i can't complain. I have brown hair that stops halfway down my back, green eyes and sharp face. I'm just the average girl. I have two best friends that are going to go to the same university as me and i'm so happy to have them. I at making friends so i'm glad they are gonna stick with me. Anyway enough about me, back to the story.

 

Fifteen minutes passed and I stepped out of the shower, slipped on my bathrobe and went to sit down in front of my dresser with my hair in a towel. The clock next to me said I had twenty minutes to get ready for school. Quickly applying eyeliner and some blush, I ran downstairs, grabbed the slice of toast on the table, said goodbye to my mum and left. I looked to the right to see my new neighbour taking things out of his car. He looked up at me and smiled before going inside with the box he was holding. Woah, he's cute! Oh crap, I gotta go to school!

 

 

AFTER SCHOOL (A/N: see what I did there? XD)

 

School was so boring today. My friends weren't there because they weren't scheduled to attend so I was by myself, again. As I turned the corner of my street I saw my new neighbour putting out a door mat on his porch. I want to say hello, but how? There are a million and one different ways to say hello to someone but I can't pick a single one! Should I be formal or informal? What if he doesn’t say hi back? What If he is mean? What if -

 

My thoughts were cut off by a warm "Hello" to my left. I looked over to see my new neighbour smiling at me. A friendly smile found its way to my face as I said hi back. "Welcome to the neighbourhood, I'm Park ____ and I live next door. It's nice to meet you!" I said, trying not to gawk at his beautiful face. "Thanks! I'm Kevin Woo, nice to meet you too!" he replied, smiling the whole time.

 

"Have you settled in nicely?" I asked. Smooth.

"Pretty much, just have to finish unpacking everything and I'm all good!" Kevin said.

"Do you want any help with it? I'm happy to help out," I asked. He looked at the sky for a minute before looking back at me. "Are you sure? I don't want to force you to help me out," he said.

 "It's ok, I'm not busy anyway and there is nothing to do at home. If you want, it's Saturday tomorrow and I could come over at bout 11 or something?"

"That would be awesome, thanks so much! It would take me forever to unpack everything."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then!"

"Ok see you!"

"Bye!"

I walked to my front door and went inside to see my mother smiling at me from the couch. "Getting comfy with the new neighbour eh?" she said playfully, lifting her eyebrow for emphasis. "Mum! I was just saying hello. I'm gonna go help him unpack his things tomorrow ok," I said.

"Okay honey, but be careful, that boy has the face of an angel and those are the ones that you have to watch out for!"

"Ok, ok I'll be careful" I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room.

 

"_____-ah, don't fall too hard ok?" my mother said, sighing and looking out the window at Kevin's house. 

 

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's a short first chapter i know, but i took too long to write it so i rushed the end of this chapter. Hope you all enjoy this story as much as i'm going to enjoy writing it!

 

<3